INTEL@5GHZ 24/7

is AMD ever going to recover from this?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1104x191, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b8iepttQMwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like is anyone that buys this i9 ever gonna recover from losing everything in the house fire.

>Immediately thermal throttles unless you have a 480mm radiator and chiller

It is impossible for AMD to deliver, Intel has the best IPC and highest clockspeed, their CPU's are prices very reasonably and they basically consume no power and don't require huge heatsinks.

Attached: 1552851702717.jpg (2048x1370, 319K)

So Intel has been hoarding the best 9900K chips so they can turn around and sell them for even more?

Business as usual for kikes, I guess.

9900KS more like 9900KYS

9900KS? More like 9900KYS!!

It's even better. They sell the 9900kf for the same price as a 9900k. The exact same chip for the exact same price, except the kf has a defective and disabled iGPU.

underrated

>can afford a $500 cpu
>cant afford an $80 noctua

actually that thing might be a beast in cinebench. is anyone running their 9900k at 5ghz all cores?

I bought fire insurance when I got 9900k.
AMDFAGS BTFO

buy your own jokes buddy

Attached: 1557908726554.png (801x1500, 973K)

>beast in cinebench
not with only 8-cores it aint

You know, spending some time on Jow Forums, watching how legitimate israelis and their golems go to work with flags and such to see, and then leaving Jow Forums for the places I used to go only to see the same kind of tired, thoughtless shilling elsewhere is kind of hilarious. You people literally have zero self awareness.

Attached: 1555724157104.jpg (222x208, 8K)

(lol

Attached: inteliskill.jpg (2053x1025, 220K)

Oh no no no no no no

i'm sorry i gotta do dis to you...

y'all know what he looks like
youtu.be/b8iepttQMwU

hhHAAAAAH hhHHHHAHAHAGSJKDDHHHKD

DhHAHAHAHHA

hUHuH loord forgive me she look like the mouse from cat-dog hhHHhHHAHAHhhh AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHnsHE LOOK LIKE WOLVERINE hEHEHAHHAHHAHA

UUUHHHhH he look like the uh,, dude from Glee hHHAAAHHHHHHH *LOUD WHEEZE* HAHAHAAHH AHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH AHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH

HE LOOK LIKE SAM SMITH AAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHH

bOOOI YO FOREHEAD LOOK LIKE A STACK OF BUCKWHEAT PANCAKES hHAAHHAAAAAAAAAHHahahH

HAHAHHAHHAHH ooOOH HHAHAHH,, you look like a jumba from Mario and Luigi Movie hhHAHAHAHHHHH bOOI YA head look like rabbit shit hhhHHHAHHAHHAHH,,

bowlinbHAH LOOK AT THE SHINEHSJLKHHHAHAH\

>105w Tdp
??? Yous a retard or somthin'? baka

*At stock speeds

??? it already beat the intel at stock speed idiot

This thing is just a binned 9900k. They won't be able to produce enough to keep up demand, and the ones they can produce will not make them much profit.

This is a desperation move.

Intel's TDP ratings have been pretty much meaningless for years now.

Attached: SEETHING AMDrone.webm (1280x720, 479K)

Sorry for bad grammar i am from India

kek they are desperate. their only answer is a fucking special edition

Bosting

>single core performance doesn't matter!
oh how the tides have turned

$80 noctua can't cool 5ghz 9900k, kys.

>5ghz all the time
so power consumption like 200w during idle?

This is some amateur hour damage control. Intel got destroyed today.

Attached: 4D05C3D6-C5FE-4F98-9272-965BD7EC5203.jpg (500x573, 239K)

Even Reddit is calling out the shill game these days. Over-shilling wrecked the shill game.

What bizzaro world did I wake up in? I swear it was only recently that everyone was making fun of AMD for their 5ghz 8 core 9590 house fire cpu.

Attached: IMG_0058.jpg (309x612, 25K)

That was Intel shills. Turns out with mitigation’s that old AMD chip is faster than many brand new Incel CPUs.

Yeah, it's hard to recover after your house burns down and you're still in debt to pay for your Intel CPU.

well, the only downside is that the PC case will be a tiny little bit larger.

>Ice Lake
hmmmm

now with pic

Attached: intel chiller.jpg (711x457, 61K)

MOAR HERTZ

If you dont have an industrial grade cooler on your cpu, your a poorfag

By having every intel user having had their house burned down by it.

There was never a shortage. They were simply hoarding them until they can jew people out some more with a rebrand.