Serious thread lads, how do we save Intel? where do we go from here?

Serious thread lads, how do we save Intel? where do we go from here?

Attached: 1366_2000[1].jpg (800x450, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWS_62In89A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqI8vA7J7V4
youtube.com/watch?v=zdCi_r_lm7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stuck on 14nm process for the next two years

5.5GHz 10 core cpus.

What about TDP tho

>Zen 2 gets shilled by AMD shills as the CPU family to end Intel
>it didn't, all the parts were just barely or a hair faster than last year's Intel parts
>Intel will cough up their 9.5/10th generation CPUs a few months from now
>it'll be faster than the new AMD CPUs but will likely be more expensive
>rinse and repeat until Intel manages to get off their 14nm++++++++++++++++++++ process

Patches?
youtube.com/watch?v=dWS_62In89A

>Intel shits out another house fire
>TDP doesn't matter!
>Price doesn't matter!
>Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
>Security doesn't matter!
OK

>a few months from now
>when everyone will have forgotten about intel's existence
>when AMD will be announcing zen 2 16c/32t and 32c/64t

Whiskey lake is intels savior. Hopefully they've fixed 7nm.

Include a stock chiller and sell it at a $1000 markup

Pray to the foreskin gods schlomo. Nothing can save you now

Attached: white_privilge.png (625x605, 62K)

>AMD's new chips are as fast or even slightly faster than Intel's best offerings for less money
>Intel has nothing actually impressive on the horizon
So what you're saying is that there's no reason to consider Intel whatsoever for the foreseeable future

Intel will still use sneaky antitrust methods to get the laptop and server market. desktop might as well be dead for them outside of fanboys.

It's not our job to save intel. Fuck off shill. You guys aren't even hiding it.

Literally just buy whatever processor you think is the best.

You don't.

Picture ensues

Attached: 1557568999472.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

>desktop might as well be dead for them outside of fanboys.
You got it in reverse

Nobody buys AMD but fanboys

Normal people buy Intel because its the only thing they know

>all the parts were just barely or a hair faster than last year's Intel parts
(lol

Attached: inteliskill.jpg (2053x1025, 220K)

you're retarded if you still think that in 2019.

Intel just built a new factory in Oregon which may be pumping out their future 7nm CPUs. You guys are going to have to wait a couple more years.

Intel has no major architecture changes coming, so their chips aren't going to be much faster for the next couple of years. AMD having parity with Intel is HUGE considering their design is much cheaper to make. They can always beat Intel at pricing.

Last year, Intel basically chose to not seriously compete in HEDT. This year, it looks like they aren't going to seriously compete in the mainstream desktop segment either. Given that desktops aren't exactly a high-growth market (to put it lightly) and the big bucks are made with servers and laptops, this may well be a sound business strategy. Also, Intel is claiming their upcoming integrated graphics are a bit better than those of AMD's latest APUs, which should further help with laptops and such.

I'll believe intel's claimed benchmarks when I see a third party actually prove them. Remember the shadiness involving Intel and fake benchmarks from last year?

AMD has made some nice inroads in terms of their server chips. Amazon switching to them was huge.

They're not competing because they don't have 10nm yet

This kills the kike.

Attached: file.png (647x534, 48K)

>"Stock Chiller"

Attached: 1464829311848.jpg (435x414, 15K)

To compare.

Attached: amd.png (948x334, 40K)

They wont have it until Q4 2021 if you believe the 100th revision of the roadmap

You don't even begin to understand what you're looking at.
Please keep talking about video games.

I'm just glad AMD makes up 15% of my portfolio and Intel 0%. I'm making money hand over fist. They've grown 48.49% since I started investing with them.

AMD is pulling their punches. It's over.

They have zero chance. AMD hasn't even revealed a 16core part, it's fucking over. Intel needs to make something that isn't Broadwell or they're in trouble. This is not even including the 10nm abortion, that is just another fuckup that should have been resolved more than 5 years ago.

See I know you're lying because any trader betting on amd would short Intel as well.

Source: am day trader.

You should unironically buy Intel to prevent a total AMD monopoly.

with those cpus full of vulnerabilities? no thanks.

intel will keep the laptop/server monopoly for a few more years

Can't short through Robinhood.

They need:
> more diversity hires
> 12nm
> glued together cores

Not everyone is a total fearless pro. I will never short, because the potential risk of going into debt is too much for me.

Literally lay off all Hebrews and move HQ from Israel to the US. They are doing nothing but stagnate total process and implementing dumbass shit like IME

Attached: 87E3556C-41AE-4D90-A0F1-81689680A6B7.png (733x699, 94K)

Recruit israeli opposition research outfits.

the big drop is yet to come

Intel needs more diversity, I can’t believe they hired a white gentile to design their CPUs when there are so many qualified people of color who can do a better job.

Attached: 5FAC5981-0F43-4E1A-AA3E-6232B2A8FB58.jpg (1200x1077, 238K)

Quiet goy, those back doors are just to check for anti-Semites.

Attached: 1558941895726.jpg (770x1042, 80K)

Why can't the overheating backdoors designed by Mossad and diversity hires compete with AMD hmmmm

>Remember the shadiness involving Intel and fake benchmarks from last year?
Remember the gimped amd gpu Benchmarks that Suggested more Performance than amd actually delivered?

Don't. They have been sitting on their arse this decade. And slowed down the speed of PC tech progress like that, because of their anti-competitive BS in the 2000s. Just imagine what could have been.

Intel is completely cucked

Rest in pieces

Not all cores are created equal, Intel cores are full of security issues.

classic 4chin market analyst pulling data out of his hopes and dreams

Attached: Intel-AMD-CPU-Market-Share_1-1480x566 (1).png (1480x566, 140K)

>Serious thread lads, how do we save Intel?
Why do you want to save Intel?

based

Wow, if you assume that most of the 1000/week intel processor sold is a high end 9700/9900k, there'll be even fewer now that amd has the performance crown.

x86 is over

RISC or die

Let it die. It's time to let it go and let the mobiles take over.

I recently moved all of my AWS workloads to amd instances because they are 10% cheaper

the beatings will continue until intel's process node shrinks

>wanting to save a company that's done nothing but overprice, lie, cheat, steal, and fuck up for their entire goddamn lifespan
Intel should have died a long goddamn time ago.

INTEL IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DELID
I
S

>Serious thread lads, how do we save Intel? where do we go from here?

the fact that amd realised that intel has NO answer to a 16 core ryzen 2 and so they didnt even launched it says a lot about intel

they might counter the 12 core but then amd will release the 16 core and its going to be the death of intel

GO FOR 6GHZ LMOA

The Jews are the only ones keeping Intcel alive. Haifa runs shit. The retards at Oregon arguably put everyone in this position in the first place.

look at the prices you fucking idiot

>Liquid Nitrogen Lake

Shitlake

>stock chiller and sell it at a $1000
Oh look at Jew...

Attached: jewmoney.jpg (286x288, 44K)

if intel actually sold their low-TDP CPUs to consumers, they could at least capture the passive-cooling niche

Attached: 35w i7.png (1087x947, 201K)

>1 user benchmark

it's because literally nobody uses them

But they sell tray cpus. They just cost even more so why the fuck would you buy them?

>Also, Intel is claiming their upcoming integrated graphics are a bit better than those of AMD's latest APUs
No way intel can double their graphics performance in a single gen
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqI8vA7J7V4

Not defending intel here, as it seems they have problems in other areas that are important. But you guys realize desktops are dead right? Servers/phones/tablets are the future, and laptops will survive for decades as well, largely because of work purposes. This sounds like a problem for intel, but only because this likely means their laptop cpus aren’t going to be up to par either. Desktops are dying and irrelevant, the writing has been on the wall for a long time.

>Desktop PCs don't count!

They really don’t mate. I’m not saying intel isn’t in trouble, it seems like they really are, but losing server market share for instance is far more troubling. It just seems like you guys focus on desktop chips like it matters at all. It’s like if you were focusing on dvd rentals in the 2000’s as a sign of a companies health. That division is dead and gone, it’s only a matter of time. People born today will never own a desktop pc, full stop. I’m not happy about it, I grew up with a pc, and I’m even more upset about laptops being phased out next(which fortunately won’t completely happen in my lifetime thank god) as I think what we get instead won’t be as good, tablets are fucking cancer. I’m just saying it’s reality. Desktop PCs are dead and if a company loses in that market it literally doesn’t matter.

>get the laptop and server market
>laptop
You'd be a fool to buy an Intel laptop. Remember the 40% performance hit? I pretty much consider my current one trash because of this.

shut the FUCK up crummy boomer intelfag

Desktop PCs will survive even just as gaymen platforms

And intel is btfo in server too

You are pathetic

Meh mine still runs good. Then again it has an i7 8700(or something like that) and I mostly use it as a Jow Forums machine so maybe that’s why I don’t notice. It has a 1060 in it too that literally never even runs because YouTube isn’t enough apperently to tap out the intel gpu in there. Not sure why I bought such a powerful laptop desu.

This. Not enough women, niggers and muslims working on the 10nm products.

Diversity is Intel’s strength

Cucked by a cuck. Holy shit, they should just go lay on the train tracks and wait.

Servers and laptops are still a huge thing user... Also gaming desktops is a huge market.

ARM laptops and desktops are far away

I don’t give a shit about intel mate. And I already said they are in trouble, just not because of their desktop cpus. Gaming? Consoles, phones, tables and streaming are eating up desktops share of gaming year after year and that won’t stop. Consoles will eventually get replaced too, mostly in favor of steaming. Again I’m not happy about it, I much prefer to run my own hardware over depending on some server, and phone/tablet games are garbage and always will be imo. And for work purposes laptops increasingly are enough for most workplaces and are portable so the boss can make you work from home. Desktops will probably still exist for our lifetimes but they are descreasing in favor of other things like laptops, phones, tablets. This isn’t going to stop. They are increasingly irrelevant. Don’t be mad at reality

people who buy laptops don't know shit about processors. they buy intel and move on. retail workers sell intel and move on.

release a cpu + mobo without backdoors

Intel installs true thunderbolt 3 x4 on every Intel motherboard and utilize it as the preferred hardware for displayport 1.5 for 4k 144hz for all high end monitors. Boom, we get true 4k 144hz, TB3x4 gets wide-spread availability, and Intel watches AMD go down as the true brand of the peasants.

Also Intel BIOS would feature a GPU -> motherboard passthrough rather than display coming straight out of the graphics card

kek, how many straws?

Oh, I agree completely. Just kind of alluding to the fact that there's going to be some pissed off new buyers. It's pretty hard to hide the performance difference in a processor that is already borderline shit. Intel may actually be hurting the computer market by continuing to sell their garbage. A lot of normies are already on the fence about using anything but mobile garbage.This may be the thing that pushes them over the edge.

By saying good loyal goys.
Right everyone? We won't abandon Intel, they loves us after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdCi_r_lm7o

kek

It worries me how quickly the average person is abandoning PCs and laptops for tablets and phones. I figured it would happen when phones and tablets could do most of the shit PCs can do at close to the same performance. But people are switching over in hoards when phones etc can just just barely mimick a decent pc in only certain common uses. When a tablet is like a laptop is(like a high end laptop can run games pretty damn well for instance now) I think the pc and laptop market is fucked. Phones are fine for actual phone things(calling texting FaceTime etc) but tablets are total shit. I really don’t like where things are going. People seem to much prefer convenience over performance and actual usability(like an actual keyboard instead of touchscreen cancer. The new generation won’t even know any better either. They will think using an actual computer with a keyboard and monitor is outdated. I’ve seen the future and it sucks

I have a 4790k and there is still LITERALLY no reason for me to upgrade

Attached: Congratulations__mizunashi_akari_aria_and_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_drawfag__d93f0da0a0944da7 (390x290, 38K)

Attached: intelHQ.png (1196x676, 1.05M)

Fire every Jew in the company.

Isn't Intels budget multitude times higher then AMDs? And you goys are already giving them pity bucks.

TSMC

Normal people don't buy CPU
They buy tablets.

Just send more shekels to Israel my good go... I mean fellow human being.

Intel’s best shot is to switch to GPUs and compete against intel like amd couldnt