I Broke my iPhone and in the meantime i'm borrowing a Galaxy s8...

I Broke my iPhone and in the meantime i'm borrowing a Galaxy s8, i'm enjoying it so far but there are a few possible dealbreakers that id like to know if its any different on a s10

1. Is there an easier way to sync my itunes/music library to the phone, other than dragging all the albums onto the card (i add about 5 albums week so this will get annoying)

2. I plugged my s8 into my cars head unit over USB-C and it wont play audio. Does the s10 support audio over USB so i can plug my phone into my car?

Attached: galacy.jpg (569x577, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/roadshow/pictures/usb-connecting-your-car-stereo-and-android-phone/3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think itools does that

1. It's the same either way
2. Music through USB on a car? What?

2. Get android auto headunit

Unironically just flash a pajeet ROM

You can load music on a flash drive and play it through a head unit that has a USB port. Were you not aware of this?

Ill look into that ty
you can sync over itunes automatically
Some cars have a usb port in a car that can plug into your phone, playing music and charging simultaneously
no
what

So muh android thats meant to be so much better than IOS cant even play over a USB cable in a car?

>hey bro put some music on

Attached: serveimage.jpg (700x700, 49K)

my car doesnt have aux, even if it did that means i cant control music from my steering wheel, another cable to worry about.

Yes of course it can. The issue is probably due to the shitty music software aka Apple Music that OP chooses to use.

>plugged my s8 into my cars head unit over USB-C and it wont play audio
Maybe I'm missunderstanding wtf you are trying to do, but when you plug in your phone, shouldn't you change it from charge mode to mass-storage/media mode/MTP?

That might actually be his issue

then why doesn't my shitty service work and the good one doesn't?
I tried this, it still wont connect, i seem to be having trouble getting the switch to stay in place, any suggestions ?

buy a new car

>he uses apple music
>>/lgbt/

I dont stream my music with apple music, i used to use an iphone so i just used the music app on it to access music that i have downloaded

In all seriousness can i not plug my phone into a speaker via usb and play music off it, ths seems ridiculous for the OS that is worshipped for having such little restrictions compared to iOS

Interesting. I use a 6+ and I’ve been wanting to upgrade for a while, but I would pick between a pixel three and a oneplus 7. I wonder what it would be like to switch over

Yes totally different as super powerful compared but almost same screen.
iTools can do that easily one click
Use AUX or Bluetooth and use the usb for charging the phone if you want at the same time.

i use my Note 9's USB to play music just plug and play

Do you know if my issue is a samsung specific thing or an android thing?
dont have aux or bluetooth
what setup are you using

Wait why is music not playing for you? How are you plugging it in, directly with a USB cable into a USB port in the car and then the USB c into the phone? I have an s8+ and that works fine.
Also what fucking car has USB ports but not bluetooth compatibility

Yes thats what im doing, my car is from 1999 and i have an aftermarket head unit, no BT

The USB port is on the head unit right? Where is the music on the phone, if it's on an SD card make sure to mount it, pop up should come on the phone when you plug it in. Also did you select USB as source from the head unit?

Music is on SD card, what do you mean by mount it? I select it and the head unit also reads when something is connected, it will auto select usb input, begin to load then just drop back to the home menu, then a few seconds later will do this again over and over

Do you get a pop up on the phone when you plug it into the head unit to mount the SD card so that it can share files with the computer(head unit)? That should pop up.
It should look something like this
cnet.com/roadshow/pictures/usb-connecting-your-car-stereo-and-android-phone/3/

Nah that doesnt come up

>itunes/music library to the phone
faggot ass nigger still not streaming music in 2019.

Pull down the notification bar, should be something saying USB connected and you click on that.
If there isn't, then there is no way to get it working.
Also to make sure, you haven't have a battery case or anything on the phone? The USB needs to plug in directly into the phone, not through a battery case or anything of the like.