There is absolutely no way AMD can outperform Intel

Even with all the vulnerabilities that currently exist.

The processors will still run slightly faster after all the fixes anyways.

They actually believe this shit

Attached: 1558924266368.jpg (329x329, 57K)

Intel is finished, just look at the amount of Pajeet tier damage control threads. Any company spending this much on shills must be hurting or else they could stand on their own.

How retarded do you have to be to
a. believe a company is browsing your imageboard
b. partake in brand warfare

Not retarded at all because that’s exactly what’s going on. It’s actually harming Intel’s brand, they can’t compete on price or speed or security but they can sure shit up the board.

It ain't shills, it's Intel fanboys, this is prime baitin time

Intel shills in full damage control now

There are actually shills.

No wonder I have a high paying job in tech. there's literally no one to fill up the spot with the room-temperature IQ onionistas here

Both Intel as well as AMD fanboy are absolutely bluepilled faggots. Imagine being "loyal" to companies that have both proven to be shit companies in their own way over and over again.

Intel should be sued by class action's for vandalizing their own customers computers.

still not gonna buy their shit man

Amd hasnt done anything wrong with ryzen and now they are better than intel in every single possible way
are you still gonna defend the company that gave us quad cores for nearly a decade?

>Intel users right now

Attached: 1555800838525.webm (750x692, 2.55M)

Look I'm not gonna lie, I ain't sad for Intel, they deserve all the shit in the world and a bit more as well. But I didn't have good experiences with AMD ever. Most of my PC builds were AMD and they were all flawed in such a way that when I bought this budget intel shit PC back in 2015 I was actually pretty fucking surprised. Now I'm stuck with a processor that has tons of vulnerabilities and maybe I'll buy a new one, I might have to force myself into AMD because I don't like getting scammed by Intel but I wish there was an alternative, honestly.

>are you still gonna defend the company that gave us quad cores for nearly a decade?
Are you literally illiterate?

>Are you literally illiterate?
not him but it's crystal clear and kinda cringe what you're doing
AYYMD got a nice little win, the first actual legit in a decade, and you're spamming
>hurr durr fanboys are retards
in all the threads because, let me guess, you prefer intel so you're hiding behind neutrality

faggot

What the fuck is crystal clear? I am literally sitting here with a phenom X4. The hate I have for AMD comes from its shit GPUs. Fuck those chinks, they're all the same shit to me. I just hope ARM will become a thing so we won't have to bother with these shit companies anymore

Also imagine wanting Intel to die just so AMD ends up in the same position as Intel when AMD was dead. Imagine being this retarded. The amount od retards on this funking nigger planet baffles me each day.

How about you try to grasp the concept that your experiences might not represent reality and that you can't conclude statistics from what you alone see.

I have had problems with almost every nVidia card I've bought, but that's because I've been unlucky, not because nVidia sells 80% of their cards with serious defects.

>you can't conclude statistics from what you alone see.
Spotted the redditfag

Yeah I know I must have bought them from a store that just put AMD labels on chinese products from a different dimension to ours, I have to stick to reality and admit that the trash that I bought was great because some other user in the internet just told me so. Good point.

>The hate I have for AMD
There you have it

Damn you're dum

Attached: 1491372614960.jpg (222x293, 19K)

nice reddit spacing faggot

considering that Jow Forums has a constant amount of users and literally no real forum can have id say the shilling here is more than likely

AMD has next to no presence in laptops, which is the synonymous with computers-for-normal-people these days.

THE DEVELOPERS (developers) WILL MAKE AMD OR INTEL DOMINATE

Attached: ЭЛЕКТРОНИКА_МК161.jpg (700x525, 52K)

>paragraph
>reddit spacing

Kill yourself newfag tryhard