How will the intel shills cope now that Intel has been eternally BTFO

Attached: jer01nov14BAZ.jpg (1500x1054, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/amd-rx-vega-64-outperforms-nvidia-rtx-2080-by-14-in-vulkan-enabled-world-war-z/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On the other hand, this is the best time to be an Intel shill. Surely they'd pay more in these trying times

Hopefully they kill themselves after their piece of shit company goes under.

Stop being so antisemitic you fucking piece of shit goyim

oy vey, remember the 60 GFLOPS

They are in damage control now lamo

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-083637.png (760x431, 101K)

>F00F bug
Intel got eternally BTFO long time ago, kids.

>incel users use 1080p in 2019
How embarassing

thats the only resolution intcels use, they either play at at 1080p with 240hz monitors or they play at 1080p with 60hz monitors thinking they can see the difference

Mr. Brightside :^)

4k is a dead fad, 2k is legit

4k will be a legit thing in 5 years

>not 720p
Not kosher

I have an i5-8400 which I bought in January when the adoredtv leaks didn't come true with no CES release.

Should I upgrade?

No, AMD is liar. Your Incel is fine.

Just suffer through for another year. You'll need to completely upgrade anyways. Might as well go for a DDR5, PCIe 5 system when you do.

If you just game it's fine. Get another year or so out of your investment before worrying about buying new shit for the sake of buying new shit.

t. AMD stock holder

>1080p
I thought one of the arguments Incels use was being poor if you buy AMD, why would any of them use 1080p when my monitor is 1440p/144Hz/IPS/27"/4ms/Freesync in my AMD build?

Oh shit, did I accidentally buy an illegally good monitor?

>but muh single core 5GHz

Attached: 1541089027151.png (1280x1435, 1.02M)

Wait for 6GHz 10990k lol

Oh I'm sorry, was there some kind of issue here?
If you want the best performance, you NEED Intel.
:-)

Attached: opt-notice-en_080411.gif (702x303, 53K)

good luck 1440p144hz-ing anything with an amd gpu that isn't esport vidya like csgo.

I have the same monitor and a better nvidia card and still struggling sometimes

>good luck 1440p144hz-ing anything with an amd gpu that isn't esport vidya like csgo
You modify the graphics settings based on what you need. If it's a fast paced game you tone graphics down so you can keep the 144 FPS. Otherwise you can focus on nicer image quality.
>I have the same monitor and a better nvidia card and still struggling sometimes
I didn't say what my card is so it's weird to say "a better nvidia card". Anyway it's Sapphire RX Vega 64 NITRO+ so 8 GB of HBM2 and three fans.

>lowers the clocks to give oc headroom and not destroy intel
>thinks its a bad thing

3 fans? hot damn that's 50% more than the 2080 Ti Founders Edition

>3 fans? hot damn that's 50% more than the 2080 Ti Founders Edition
I mentioned it because I wanted to point out that it's not the leaf blower style with one fan. Also the GPU you mentioned is often faster but if my most played game would be this then the only GPU you can safely say is faster is Radeon VII. Sounds a bit cocky to claim so without even knowing the GPU first.
>wccftech.com/amd-rx-vega-64-outperforms-nvidia-rtx-2080-by-14-in-vulkan-enabled-world-war-z/

jesus christ

??????????????

>15% faster is actually slower
Intelcels are on suicide watch

Just wait[TM]

Dumb, underage zoomer.