Cringe

Tech cringe thread

Attached: awesomer.png (997x90, 16K)

Linux on anything but a server.

>he thinks a kernel can be server-only
Good post, lives up the the thread topic.

>t. can't cope with reality

Everything is server.
what now?

> point
> counterpoint
> c-c-coooopeeee!
This devalues the whole discussion. Using "arguments" like "cope" and "have sex" should be a bannable offence, because they aren't arguments but ad hominem at best.

>I have no idea how language works and am constantly moving the goal posts without addressing any argument.

>when SJWs take over your company

Depends what kind of person you are. That sort of remark would come from an extroverted people-person. I can be one of those people, but personally I think this is a bit unprofessional.

I want out of this meme but muh add-ons.

Welcome to 2019's Jow Forums.
>cope
>t. Pajeet
>have sex
>$thing BTFO
>absolute state of $thing
>imagine being this retarded

I kind of liked finished and bankrupt general.

fpbp

What about x is on suicide watch?

That one is pretty good too

Attached: mfv5wwgxir031.jpg (1440x2560, 341K)

you should provide the argument first if you want it to be addressed

B&R

>addons that don't even work

>t. retarded coping pajeet who got btfo and doesn't have sex

>2019's Jow Forums
This was never not a part of Jow Forums. The exact phrasing differed, sure, but the idea behind those short dismissive phrases has always been around.

Also
>try harder
>nice try user
>seething

learn to draw

> user, you ignorant slut rant
> counterpoint

Attached: 1549287633536.png (640x424, 21K)

windows on a server

"have sex" is a good one, it really pisses off the stormfags who shitpost here because they know it's true and they're super fragile.
All the rest can fuck off I agree.

My computer just served this post so it's a server.

Attached: Screenshot (55).png (183x60, 2K)

Learn to write

somebody never heard of graffitti

>T H I S
>H
>I
>S

seething brainlets. Im curious tho, if you dont use linux what do you use? Solaris? Dont tell me you unironically use shitheap windows...

Yeah its good for b8ing underage incels and Jow Forumstards but if you use it in an actual argument you should hang yourself. Its just as derailing as the constant Jow Forums shitpost.

Namecalling used to exist but as an ironic banter. Kinda like calling people niggers and fags, it used to be banter and normie repellent, nowadays retards unironically rave on about "mentally ill trannies" and such. Its fucking soulless and kinda hard to look at. You cant really argue with fags like this too so it makes hobby boards pointless. Everything is either Jow Forums or /b/ lite. Fucking moot did this.

that looks like the graffiti of someone with parkinsons who was also retarded