Microsoft a good guy now. y u no beliebe. y u trust goofle

Microsoft a good guy now. y u no beliebe. y u trust goofle

Attached: 1551685561670.jpg (696x390, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_documents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embrace,_extend,_and_extinguish
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nvm i figured it out

Microsoft

No they don't, it's part of their master plan to kill linux and btfo people who contribute their time to open soure

Mickeysoft is just in it for the sex, not for love.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween_documents
Nevar forget

1. Windows licensing is a shrinking part of their revenue. Consumers stopped buying PCs half a decade ago, which leaves just businesses and governments as the main customers for Windows (and both get bulk discounts).
2. Google Docs has taken a big bite out of the Office revenue stream. Microsoft has been forced to port Office to non-Windows platforms (e.g. iOS and Android) to protect this cash cow.
3. Azure is their biggest moneymaker right now. Microsoft wants companies to fire their IT departments and move everything to Azure. Since the majority of servers out there run Linux, Microsoft is doing their best to support it to minimize migration costs for companies.

>takes the fucking shitshow that is modern GNU/Linux and wraps it in a nice, friendly, usable, stable shell
Microsoft saved GNU/Linux from itself and rescued it from fading into obscurity. GNU/Linux has gone to shit lately because of poor decisions and other bullshit.

>kill linux and btfo people who contribute their time to open soure
Why would you bite the hand that feeds you? This makes no sense. Linux leads the way in cloud computing and other complex computing strategies, only a dunce wouldn't want to get in on some of that.Especially for free.

>the hackjob thrown-together shitshow that is WSL
>nice, friendly, usable, stable

> massive investments in Linux
> control the Linux space
> and THEN...

>GNU/Linux has gone to shit lately because of poor decisions
such as?
>inb4 tranny identitarian nonsense

Embrace. Extend. Extinguish.

>can't even read ext or any other linux filesystem
they don't give a fuck

WSL2 is vastly better which is what we're judging by now. WSL1 was basically a test version. And it was still more stable and usable than fucking modern GNU/Linux.

Ugh, I posted a huge fucking thing about it in another thread and can't be assed to look for it and sure as fuck am not going to type it out again. Basically screwed up decisions and stagnated bullshit with zero fucking advancement for mass acceptance by anyone.

Microsoft is slowly gonna inject Linux with trannies and double agents and put back doors into the linux kernel

Remember when Mikey accused the Linux Community in terrorism and cybercrime?
I still.

I was talking about WSL2, and no, it's not more stable and usable. Not everyone uses Arch or Debian and its unnecessary forks.

My nigga

Linux isnt dying. It is changing, mutating.

Oh, you haven't even used it.

Then make Windows programs fully compatible with Linux you assholes. Yeah I know that's not how it works, I mean make the API open source or something.

Edge chromium is on its way to becoming the best browser, they open sourced the w10 calculator and the new terminal looks sexy.

Honestly microsoft is taking small steps towards being a lesser corporate evil.