What happened to classic design?

what happened to classic design?

Attached: 17DE7DE5-35A0-464F-9CE9-237847FEBEB0.png (1366x768, 916K)

kys disgusting pedo degenerate

Outdated on W7 (screen tearing)

Attached: 1537582076317.jpg (778x1100, 909K)

It got boring

What's wrong with being a pedo?

Attached: 1558449801882.jpg (1418x1956, 328K)

>what happened
it was shit to begin with

> Computer / Trash
You managed to fuck up every icon label on your desktop. It's "My Computer" and "Recycle Bin" as per the Win9x terminology. Plus your fonts are hideous.

Doesn't it hurt kids?

It died with the release of fucking Windows XP. 2k was the only good version of Windows. 9x was buggy DOS shit and XP was ugly (even with the kiddie desktop disabled), garbage, YOU MUST REGISTER ME WITH MICROSOFT bullshit.

>MATE

Attached: 1558104085429.jpg (248x203, 7K)

Everything.
It does. Children are extremely vulnerable

it doesn't scale well. nice theme btw
u first

Attached: 0f361f93aab7e31a43168f18d2b5d85e.gif (207x150, 182K)

I got molested twice and deal with the trauma through shit like lolis.

you're human garbage
most pedos were abused as children, there's a high correlation. it's no excuse for any of you filth. kill yourself.

judging by your picture you're cute and stupid.
i like windows 9x/2000 too

MAKI!

Just where do you think you are?

Normies gonna norm.

Can you please post the original Maki image?

Get back to r*ddit you shaming sjw retard

It's a drawing

Not inherently. At the risk of sounding like an apologist, you should keep in mind the distinction between having a sexual orientation, and acting upon that sexual orientation.

Pedophilia isn't a sexual orientation, it's a severe mental illness and people with it should just be physically removed from society.

It's a paraphilia, like homo'sexuality'

does anyone know how to make windows 10 look like windows 95 or 2000? just curious

It's funny because I'm a faggot myself but I still think all pedophiles need to be taken out.
Checked. HH, brother.

People who can't differentiate reality from fantasy have severe mental illness and should just be physically removed from society.

Attached: 1539630504976.jpg (1200x800, 458K)

Pre-XP era
>UIs are still a relatively new concept
>Companies didn't know computers would be mainstream household devices so it prioritized functionality and performance over visuals

XP era
>Personal computing is becoming mainstream
>Companies race to capture the market by creating the most comfy desktop environment
>Overcompensate with gaudy, colorful, and skeuomorphic graphics and icons as proof of technological superiority

8 era
>The market share between OSes has solidified
>Most of the populace is now familiar with personal computers and how to use them
>No longer a need to advertise technological superiority to the user
>The biggest two, PC and Mac, get lazy and adopt simplistic flatshit design to Jew development costs

10 era
>People getting bored of looking at MS Paintjeet rectangles; subtle skeuomorphism is returning

The next era
>Zoomers lust for simpler times after technology from before their time becomes trendy
>Companies begin producing white terminal style computers again
>Windows 11 comes with Windows 2000 theme by default
>The cycle continues

Tiring.

>Companies begin producing white race termination style computers
BASED!

Pajeets and Trannies thought they could design something in line with their literacy and mental age and thought everyone else would like it.
>Well, we don't.

Attached: microshit.jpg (486x480, 74K)

Depends of what you define as pedophilia. Relationships between adolescent women and older men only started being frowned upon thanks to lesbian-kike influenced feminism. There's nothing wrong with an upstanding gentleman in his early 30s marrying a 14yo.

Based.

user, you're literally retarded.

Based makiposter

>maki
>pedo
Die newfag

You literally can't. Your best bet is either upgrading to Windows 7 or, even better, to any Linux distro.

Maki! I-I love Maki!

i have reasons to not do that

nice

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-05-23 01-44-01.png (1920x1080, 362K)

May I ask what those reasons are? The only thing that doesn't work in Linux is muh gaymz, and those work just fine in my dedicated gaming os, win7.

Why even use MATE if you can get the same look with openbox?

special drivers that yeah, i could use shitty drivers on linux or win 7, they would be usable, but i don't really want to.
you're not going to get me to change my mind.

Just use Windows 8.1 then

my computer came with windows 10. stop telling me what to do. sometimes there are no problems in a situation and you don't have to do anything to "fix" them

Hey, don't talk about my user like that!

Attached: illya_angry2.png (500x505, 194K)

compie and twash

I love tomato

I guess it's safe to say that none of us really know what happended to Windows-Classic. It just vanished as time went on.

Maybe if you changed XP to 95, and 8 to 98 and 10 to ME.

>OP posts anime picture
ITT: discuss about pedophilia

>ITT: discuss about pedophilia
there's nothing wrong with pedophilia

Are you retarded? just because something doesn't hurt other people doesn't mean its good for you

Attached: 1491068255001.png (413x403, 133K)

more info about your theme please

chicago 95

if you're going to make le epic windows 98 desktop at least install bitmap fonts or disable font antialiasing

xfce but gnome is better /small icons in a panel are anal