I don't use a computer I just use my iphone and my playstation

I don't use a computer I just use my iphone and my playstation.

Attached: 1555895177367.gif (909x890, 501K)

stacies dont have a playstation, if they play any game it will be on mobile

if they play any games it would be with my heart

Attached: soy-it.png (866x635, 236K)

>playstation
do you go outside? If a girl has any console it's a switch.

its whatever her bf/dad/brother bought her. chicks dont buy consoles.

Thats cool momma, but I'm not paying you to talk.

not really, but usually sure. They buy nintendo consoles sometimes for mario kart, pokemon or zelda.

I'm fucking sick of trudging through shit and mud to keep living with nothing to show for it and nothing to gain out of it while clueless fucks are born to be happy and prance around FUCK

Attached: tunnels.jpg (1016x1024, 78K)

A computer is pointless is you only browse the internet for most people anyway.

My sister has an old ass macbook she barely uses. She only uses her iPad.

God I want to fuck that meme woman.

same

Post your tits for potential approval from the peanut gallery.

Why would i use a laptop or desktop when my phone is powerful enough to do such tasks? Also i am planning to get a tablet since i sometimes need a bigger display
>inb4 hurr can your phone play overwatch?
Just grow up you dirty mong

Attached: E79F541A-29FB-433D-94EB-C846A131547F.jpg (2560x1440, 378K)

t. fag too autistic to enjoy recreational activities

The switch games are expensive as fuck. Thats why i dont buy that piece of glorious hardware

I have 2 or 3 games on my phone but they are basic things for shitting or killing time when waiting my friends. Im not like you that have “online friends” and stay all day at home sitting your fat ass alone and eating potato chips with that fat fingers and playing fortnite.

>kernel 3.2
lmao garbage

It just works

It's pretty common among normies (male+female) to just have a laptop to do occasional word documents/emails and do everything else on their phone.

Usually it's either a MacBook or a $300 walmart special too... they never get a nice PC laptop, just some random garbage.

who makes pictures like that one jesus

holy fuck you described my sister wtf

true. turned my gf into a based vita player. though she would never have the smarts to set it up (honestly not that hard) but now she has a cfw vita with pkgj, access to all games ever made for the system and fancy themes, just what girls want.
pity she has no gamer friends, surprisingly many of them are virgins but into instagram, youtube that shit.

Eh, my sister is a bit of a Nintendo fangirl, was a totally die hard 3DS player until the Switch came about, which she lined up to buy on release day. Otherwise plays indie games, VNs and JRPGs on PC.

This. Stacies use iPhone and MacBook.

user I hope you already fucked her

who's going to be insulted with this based girl? what's the point?
at least don't make her this cute

Stop bullying women. Teach them instead. JFC...

i actually know someone that does exactly this. He uses his playstation with keyboard and mouse and his samsung

They dont want an incel teacher.

>Teach them instead.
I believe that's called "mansplaining," and is apparently worse than murder. You don't want to be worse than a murderer, do you user?

lol, nice post
But how is this related to the thread?
Isn't this thread supposed to be about succubi?

Does a PS4 actually have a decent enuff web browser to shitpost online?

This assumes that the average user is capable of teaching, yet most aren't even capable of learning.

I like girls who pretend to have daddy problem even when they don't and their dad was basically perfect.

Even when looking at the cover, I always thought it was kirby's black ball

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

She is a QT, no doubt about it.

>daddy problem
w-what?