About apple

why do u guys hate apple so much?

are there actual reasons or just because muh apple fuck it

Attached: Download (2).jpg (300x168, 6K)

their product design is shit

gay thread, how new are you that you aren't familiar with the hundreds of reasons people hate apple

kirino a sh*t

Attached: 256F4DA2-6E04-436E-A795-4C0985B96197.jpg (1000x594, 123K)

People who complain about apple on this board are tech illiterate teens and they're attacking the lowest hanging fruit while using Windows 10.

all they make is proprietary, expensive, riddled with planned obsolescence, privacy invading, and the people who buy their stuff only care about brand.

oh, and they make the shittiest keyboards in existence

They go out of their way to make things harder to repair.
They make laptops prone to overheating.
They make keyboards that fall apart easily.
They take away features and then charge more.
They basically do all they can to fuck their customers.

kousaka kirino is a miracle of the universe

Attached: dance.webm (1280x720, 540K)

This. They also lock you out of your own device which usually pisses Jow Forums off.

Because they are the Chad of tech companies.. they are abusive, manipulative and all around pieces of shit but you can't leave then because he is cool, 6'2, and his jawline is pure sex

Does less, costs more. It's that simple.

Attached: ironic-does-more-costs-less-its-that-simple-apple-gotta-27719323~2.png (380x380, 171K)

Also the Apple aesthetic is incredibly ugly. Hyper-minimalism isn't elegant in the slightest. The OS itself is pretty disgusting-looking too.

Attached: Linus Imouto Tips.webm (1072x1440, 364K)

Aesthetic is the only thing Apple has going for it.

Insecurity, jealousy and plain old newfag attention seeking/virtue signalling.

Jow Forums (and general nerd) "culture" is heavily centered around various ways of flexing your consumer tech purchases on others and showing off in general, with most of the flexers in question being that guy who bothered to read a spec sheet before clicking "buy it" once and won't shut the fuck up about it and how smart they are. Most people who like or buy Apple products don't really care about technical superiority or that there are things with bigger numbers for the same price, meaning our average Jow Forumsoe's flex doesn't really mean anything to them. Deep down, being unable to validate their consumption and feel superior for it makes them instead feel insecure and belittled, you can see this if you try to prod a frothing anti-mactard for a length of time; eventually they'll start crying about normalfags, smug strawmen, or pop-culture ad hominems. They feel angry that whatever competing product they prefer is ignored by the broader population and thus is not as "flexible."

In most other cases, it's just newfags and retards seeking attention and validation with minimal effort. All you need to do is screencap a headline on some tech blog that says Apple is bad and you'll be lavished in up(You)s for days, while discussing technology actually requires you to post something interesting that people actually want to talk about.

Attached: 1553824186911.jpg (500x324, 117K)

kys normie

>1072x1440
>373 KB

Only pleb phone shitters that don’t belong here anyway.

based
cringe and reddit

high cost, low comparative performance. both in terms of power and lifetime. no reason to buy their stuff except for fitting in, which hasn't been a concern for me since high school so...

I'm like a lot of other People who hate Apple.

They sell Over-Priced and Over-Rated Crap that anyone buys just to look cool. People don't actually use their Products for what they were meant to be for.

Like the iPhone. That was meant to be for your average Smartphone-User. You made Calls, you send Texts and you listen to Music. Now it's just Over-Priced(Like an iMac) and People only use Apple's Phones just to look cool and glamorous.

Now while I do have an iPhone, I do plan on switching soon. Once I've gotten rid of that iPhone, I'm making sure that I stay away from Apple Products.

something something iToddlers

>proprietary
Actually, Apple has contributed to a shit ton of open source project suck as Swift, LLVM, and a lot of UNIX tools

Based loonix/winbag Psychotherapist

kill imoutos in sight

Hilarious

anti-consumer, anti right-to-repair and extremely hostile with wanting to work with shit thats not their own shit (IE the CUDA issue). and also recently build quality issues in the keyboards.

Blatantly anti consumer tactics like planned obsolescence, false advertising, withholding consumers right to repair, overpricing on hardware, inability to admit their design flaws resulting in law suits before they issue recalls or extended warranties, the list goes on

Because I am convinced since they started unnecessarily soldering things that their thought process is not
> Is this good for our profits, and does this negatively affect our customers?
But that it must be
>How can we screw over our customers harder, and how much do can we gain from doing this?

I honestly can't understand how some of their decisions are made, if not literaly this

You wont regret it user. After having an iPhone six for four years and going through two batteries, I escaped my jew contract with sprint and got an s7. The feeling of having 256gb of storage is incredible, plus actually being able to use my phone to download whatever I want is based as fuck. iPhones you cant even download a zip. Fuck you cant even see webm on iPhone. They used to have me by the balls due to having an insane amount of money invested on my iTunes account(I was a kid and didn't know better), but apple music is on android now so there's literally zero reason to stay.

based reddit spacing, truth poster

That's not reddit spacing newfag

Now this is reddit spacing