Better security
Less power consumption
And way cheaper prices

Attached: 1876433264.jpg (581x974, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html
youtu.be/itEXxPKH0nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some people like massive vulnerabilities in their shit.

9400f looks pretty juicy for gayming

if the most intense thing you do is gaming then there is literally no reason to get amd. 7nm technology and amd still cant come close in games like cs go. just imagine the shitshow when intel's 7nm rolls out in a year

The damage control shill has arrived
>if the most intense thing you do is gaming then there is literally no reason to get amd
>cant compete in 1 game unoptimized game that uses a 16 year old engine
>intel's 7nm

oh no! im getting 700fps instead of 800fps what will i do?

Some of us are NOT Nazis and we want to support our greatest ally Israel! Remember: if you don't support Israel you're not a true American!

show me amd build that is better at csgo than my 3 years old 8700k and im switching rn. only one condition
>cpu+mbo is cheaper than upgrading to 9700k

Attached: seriously.jpg (340x565, 56K)

csgo is an unoptimized game that uses directx8
get the fuck out of here damage control shill
and since you only play csgo the 8 cores wont benefit you

80% of games are better optimized for intel, what is your point? stop playing those games?

Attached: embarrassing.png (334x393, 265K)

new mobo+3700x is cheaper than a 9700k together with a custom cooler

no they arent incel
this isnt 2016

Superior IPC is still on Intel
I would get an AMD but for some tasks I just need a high IPC and Ryzen cannot deliver that
Similar situation with Nvidia. I would prefer to get AMD but I need CUDA

then why the fuck is the 8700k choking on so many dicks while the 9700k dabs on it

Are you mentally ill or are you a coping shill?
the 3800x and 3900x clearly beat the i9 9900k at 5ghz while only being at 4.5 and 4.6ghz

cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html

>when intel's 7nm rolls out in a year
lol

Attached: apex predator.webm (1600x900, 2.62M)

>i7 8700k and i7 7700k have a lower score than the i9 9900k despite being clocked higher
ok shekel-kun

>he doesnt own a 800hz monitor

Attached: 87598.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Even if that's the case I'll still buy AMD over Intel simply because of the fact that Intel is a Jewish company.

>he
Excuse me, asshole?

>Superior IPC is still on Intel
Not anymore, 8/16 intel cores at 5ghz boost can't match 8/16 amd cores at 4.6ghz boost.

Attached: 1558970936788.jpg (2053x1025, 137K)

stop trying to samefag me

No you.

99% of games are made for console hardware. Guess what's in consoles. Hint: AMD cpus and gpus.

>Is there a reason to buy intel anymore?
to support the ADL

Too bad Vega is gonna be shit

>8/16 intel cores at 5ghz boost can't match 8/16 amd cores

That claim sounds suspiciously specific. Does that mean single core performance of Intels with less than 8 cores is still better?
Because fuck 8 cores in general if the downside is shit single core performance.

vega is an old architecture
what are you talking about?
the 6 core and 4 core intel parts have worse IPC than the 9700k and 9900k

Linux
Adobe
Android based OSes
Raid support out of box
Emulation
Everything that isn't video games and basic office tasks

>Does that mean single core performance of Intels with less than 8 cores is still better
hmm, no
Higher IPC means it will have better performance with at any core count unless Intel manage to boost its cpus to 6ghz

>emulation
>raid support
>Linux
>ANDROID
>Adobe
nice cope there

Yes. Drivers. Linux can't handle AMD CPUs at all and even Windows refuses to boot

>Yes. Drivers. Linux can't handle AMD CPUs at all and even Windows refuses to boot
I have both amd and intel cpus and I have no idea of what you are talking about.

Copelake

Wtf is Intel going to do? A 9900k loses/matches to a 3800x. The 3800x is 400mhz slower in clock but beats it. What the fuck. Fuck. I just bought my 9900k.

I HURT MYSELF AGAIN

Attached: Witcher.png (1314x1192, 53K)

>gtx 1080
oh no no no hahahhahahah

jesus fuck, AMD is going to wipe the entire 6-core i7 lineup in a single blow, 6-core i5s were just collateral damage. Then later intel's 4-cores are going to get eviscerated by fucking quad-core athlons.

Attached: inteliskill.jpg (2053x1025, 220K)

cope harder shill

outdated info

Only if you're a rabid fanboy.

>stuck at 14 nm for 5 years
>suddenly can jump to 7nm in a year

>stuck
they were just milking. probably wont even go to 7nm right away, because amd's 7nm are only marginally better at amd biased tests. 12 nm intel will rip it apart

True pros use Core 2 Quad with DDR2 memory for lower CAS latency timings. Only brainlets care about 300+fps and niggahurtz

SIRS PLEASE BUY INTEL FOR GAYMEN

Let's be realistic here: intel is dead because:
>$329 stock zen 2 4.4 GHz chip is now ~95% as fast as an i9-9900K OC'd to 5GHz even at an intel approved 1080p resolution with an RTX 2080ti.
>said chip only consumes 105W so it can be used and OC'd on B450 motherboards
>said chip also does not need to have its hyperthreading disabled (ie SMT) for security
>2700X is now $279 on amazon and prices will continue to plummet
You can post all the fake intel benchmarks you want where half the cores are disabled and a single stick of 2133MHz CL19 RAM is used but it won't change reality that intel will be fucked for the next couple of years.

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 1.19M)

AMD doesn't have a competitor to Atom

I would say not. I have a 2600k I was planning on sitting on until 2021 but the security bullshit is going to make me do a build early. Probably won't be back for a long time given it's all a result of their putting back doors in intentionally.

>mfw this is true
RIP AMD.

That's not a hint, that's the answer, isn't it?

I'm so proud of you.

>csgo
I got global on a macbook. who cares.

>cs go
Ahahahaha oh wow

The more vulnerabilities the better!

Attached: iuenjn0a67u21.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Mine seems stable, been up for months without yet another discovered security vulnerabilities

>stop playing those games?
Grow up and stop playing all games. Instead, use your gaymer rig to make money as part of your paying job or business.

Yikes

In your dreams faggot

Atom doesn't exist

Because they are better binned
There are some 8600k and 9600k that go 5.4ghz on lower voltage than the 9900k
But to get one of those you have to be extremly lucky
Where do they specify these clocks? I don't think the 9900K was oc
I didn't watch the stream, all i know is everybody is claiming the intel cpu was 5ghz but i didn't see any slide of the clocks of the cpus

Why do AMDrones keep spamming this site? Their Benchmarks don't matchup with the majority of Benchmarking sites and my 2600x, rx580 build doesen't get similar fps either,

> amd
> gaming
youtu.be/itEXxPKH0nw

Add 15-20% to the AMD results, as this thread is about Zen 2, not Zen+

> zen2
> +15%
> still loses 9400f

On that video posted, AMD would win every round.

Amdiot stop lying

Attached: amdsuck.jpg (1920x1080, 946K)

>Superior singlethreaded performance
>Superior multithreaded peformance
Based on what? A marketing demonstration with cinebench? I remain unconvinced that it generalizes much to other things.

Let's do some math then.
15% of 138 is 20.7
If you add extra 15% of performance, you get to 158 FPS, which is higher than 146 FPS, thus Zen2 in this situation would win.

They had PUBG running as well, with the AMD part ahead.

>Support Israel more than America Lmaooo

Someone post the tweet

Attached: 1440258438184.jpg (251x242, 10K)

>cinebench and a game
Still not very convincing. That's mostly just floating point sp/dp scalar and 128/256 fp vector oriented stuff.

Well, there is also a table of "how much every game improved over zen+", with a list of 8 or so games, with ranges going from 12 to 30%
But of course the whole show could be a lie, videos manufactured and lisa su is a robot.
But at least by the show it looks like a nice improvement.

Cope. :)

Hahaha you just got DEVASTATED AND ROASTED BTFO by How does that shit feel ? BTFO.

>asking for evidence instead of relying on overgeneralizations
>cope
Please don't use words you don't understand.