One downvote from me user

>HN

Attached: sewer spaghetti.png (1007x193, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

n-gate.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hacker news fucking sucks and is super gay

He's not wrong though.
Now post milkies OP.
This is a milkies thread now

Attached: 1557033964905.jpg (1024x1024, 195K)

Is this your gf?
Sauce please.
And yeah, HN, Reddit ang Jow Forums are actually the same people switching tabs, that's why it creates an echo chamber.
At least that's what I do.

Fuck the current Internet man, le 'wish we could go back' meme.
I'm a boomer btw.

fuck you nigger.

stop shilling these dead sites that are becoming indistinguishable from reddit

>noises of neuroticism and pessimism
Nothin personnel

mama please I need milkies I'm hungy

Imagine being such a shitty site that you can be summarized via n-gate.com/ every week.

time to ramp up the racism and cunny posting

t. trigger vocel

Thanks user, I didn't know this one.
Any RSS feed for this?
Zoomer with a brain here btw

> This level of shitpost
Your memes, sir, are supreme.

>cunny
cute and funny?

I don't give two shits about what asshats on this site think of it or me, so why should I give two shits about what asshats on a different site think of it/me?

of course

Attached: 1547025967734.png (614x716, 262K)

I mean, nobody really comes here to discuss shit right?

Why didn't our cute imouto come back to us in season 2?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Room - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.02_[2017.03.01_19.00.02].jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I wish Jow Forums still stood for guro
I don't like guro, but it's a good repellant

mentioning Jow Forums shouldn't get you banned, HN is like reddit though, skim the comments until the karma whores show up and start interjecting pointless questions and facts

Wait that's not reddlt?

n-gate.com/index.rss
Duh
Use newsboat

I wish Hiroshima had the balls to turn Jow Forums back to guro for april fools at least. Should keep redditfriends away for some time.

HN is literally rebbit

i do come here to discuss my hobbies and interests. i will always prefer 'anonymous' discussion over websites where people can quietly rate other users and have access to your entire post history unless you keep making throwaway accounts, in which case people may pay less attention to your posts, since you don't have a good rating score and no one recognizes your name.
once you have a good/bad rating or you're recognized by the community because you post a billion posts a year, people will judge you before even reading your opinions. you can see the same shit on Jow Forums, think of tripfags like the falcon on Jow Forums ('good guy') or lanced jack on /v/ ('bad guy').
yes, on an anonymous website there will be a lot of garbage posts, but i think not being tied to a n account with a public history or 'behavior score' is the best way to get honest opinions. disregarding trip/namefags, on Jow Forums only the content of your current posts is important and not your status within the community or the opinion of the majority of users. posts get very similar visibility no matter how dumb or great they are.

websites like reddit or HN where voicing your opinions can get you a negative score to the point where your posts are literally hidden by the system by default is no place to have a real discussion. they may be a better place to get more reliable answers to whatever problems you're having, but for actual discussions these websites are borderline worthless. they will inevitably devolve into a circlejerking echochamber with local e-celebrities.

i also come here to post bad jokes, look at shitting dicknipples and insult idiots though.

intel BTFO

>a circlejerking echochamber with local e-celebrities
You just described most boards on Jow Forums.

that may be and yet 'dissenting' opinions won't be hidden on Jow Forums if the echochamber doesn't like them and there is no system in place that puts well received opinions at the top of the thread while putting 'wrong' opinions at the bottom or even collapsing/hiding them. no matter how dumb or controversial your post here is, your post will get similar visibility as any other post in the thread and no one will disregard your post just because you posted that one hot opinion five months ago.
it may not be perfect, but it's the best we got.

Most of the posters here are posers

HN is one of the only sites not blocked by my works firewall for some reason

Here you go anons

Attached: 496176663777.jpg (1232x2048, 129K)

Thanks, I just got fired.

not promoted?

milkies

Attached: olivia-yume-9.jpg (1140x1425, 409K)

Posing? As what? Retards?

>Reddit child presumes using his handy dandy thesaurus to formulate a retort makes him sound intelligent.
LMAOing at that retard's life.

My lesbian boss just put her finger in my butt.

No penis. Fake.

I must have her

The happening threads for the big three at trade shows are always fun.

pussy too fat

fuck you, pigfucker