What s your opinion on sony phones?

what s your opinion on sony phones?

Attached: PF12_Gallery_Product_Image_black-2000x2000-c9c011eaf47876530fd96597f8667d10.png (2000x2000, 2.49M)

Shit?

Good.
I like their small devices line.
Because no root needs bigger screen to just receive alerts.

Only get their flagship stuff. Their budget phones suck compare to the competition.

They're really good, shame XZ2/3 ruined the design. Xperia 1 is better but still not as good as XZ Premium (no headphone jack is gay too).
Also their support fucking sucks, tried getting an out of warranty repair on my XZ Premium cause my charging port was fucked up and they charged $150 and said it couldn't be repaired.

I forgot those exist.

wouldn't have known it was a sony phone without the branding

Pros:
Good camera
Very good screens
Nice designs

Cons:
Battery life is hell, literal shit
Very Fragile/bad quality of components
Bloatware very embedded in the system
Little to no support
Hardly repairable

Really love the Z line in terms of design. I just love that squared look

Shit.
They killed the compact line and their non-compact phones are worse than everything else on the market so there's no point.

le bump

I got a XZ2 compact recently and I like it. I run KISS Launcher on it.

Battery life is pretty good for now the way I use it. I can get like 1.5 days with it despite the relatively small battery because I'm not using it as my main media consumption device and mostly as a phone.

They were all very very very pretty until recently. It was enough for me, was a loyal costumer until 2017. Idk why the designs keep getting shittier.
Also this

Got the Z, Z5 and XA2 Ultra.
I loved the Z
Z5 had overheating issues on games.
XA2 Ultra is meh, not bad but not good (especially the camera).
Overally, all tree has excellent battery.

I don't know what is the best Xperia right now.

why would anyone get a sony phone now?

Only Japs use them.

could have's.
Could have used sony cameras.
Could have used OLED.
Could have had decent specs.
Could have been great.
But no, instead we get shit cameras, IPS, 4 GB ram on a flagship, variable build quality, retarded design choices, and all topped off with inflated prices and no marketing.
And they wonder why their mobile division is barely treading water.

This, so much this.
I'm trying to repeat this in every Sony thread I see, do NOT get Sony if you are in the US. I know more than half of their horrible Mexican support by names, including two managers. Private repair shops never have parts. If something breaks - you're screwed.
I bought their phones for more than 10 years now, but this is my last. Chinkphone level of service (none) with non-chink prices.
t. stuck with broken xz premium

Shit
I was going to bring it to a repair shop (after having to drag support into giving a full refund), wish me luck.

pushing resolution just like the ps4 shit battery on phone shit framerate on console

Wasted potential. I love my XZ1C though.

Also forgot to mention - they took a month instead of 2 weeks to do the "repair" (or lack thereof), and said it wasn't repaired due to "illegal modification/unauthorized repair" before changing the story to it being "beyond economic repair" (for a fucking usb c port).

Good luck user. You might have better chances in a bigger city. I'm still trying to find anyone willing to fix my camera/volume/power buttons.

I have a xz2c and I fuckin love it. So happy this device exists. I'm digging the performance and even though this sumbitch is thicc, I enjoy the fact that I can run and stay incredibly active without having to resort to fucking wearables. Being able to track my workout metrics and nfc is crucial for me and this unit handles everything I throw at it. Batt life is great, one handed usage is comfy. Super easy to tune and remove bloat. Chose it over S10 and use Verizon. Provisioning the device sucked as an early adopter but those bugs are gone.

Cheap pieces of shit, bad support. They've been shit tier for years.

Feels like the last good phones they made were the feature phones under the SE name.

my xa2 has a really loud rattling sound when I shake it after a year.. other than that its cool. thinking of sending it for warranty, but idk if its void since I unlocked the bootloader , though I didnt do more than that.

Battery is insane on my xa2, can easily last me two days before needing a charge