What Is Your Favourite Operating-System?

So as the Title says. What is your Favourite Operating-System?

For PC, I love Windows(Specificially Windows 10). I don't really have a main Reason for it other than just loving it. I find it's UI easy to navigate through but I do hate the Spy-Ware part of it(I have disabled all Spy-Ware).

For Mobile, I love Android. Again, don't really have a main Reason other than just loving it. I do find it much better than IOS which lacks a few things(E.g. More Customization).

Attached: index.jpg (268x188, 6K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21_20-16-06.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

It's a tool. I don't love tools, I pick one that gets the job done.

10 LTSC

This

>desktop Windows 7
>mobile Android

Unironically Windows 10, it's just werked since I started using it in 2015 and has progressively gotten better overtime and most of the issues that I had with it at launch, mainly updates, have been fixed.

My absolute favorite OS is Debian. Which is the greatest OS in human history.

no this the new 1903 makes win10 actually usable now
no need for OOSU10 really

here.
I mean, there are still reasons to use LTSC, but unless you're a turbo autismo 1903 is completely fine.
You can keep running it until December 2020 with security updates and no nagging about feature update shit, and the one line of PowerShell to remove almost all UWP shit still works.

windows xp

Windows 10 AME

Based and buddhapilled.
Attachment is one of 3 poison that bring sufferings

Attached: 1551482226158.png (640x480, 17K)

No it isn't, being raped in the butt is.

Been using windows since 3.1, currently on Win10, occasionally run into Win7 and even WinXP computers, I'd never voluntarily go back.
So many XP and 7 dipshits unable to learn or adapt.

conpromised and made by pajeets

I like Pop!_OS because I'm a new fan of Linux and it polishes some rough edges Ubuntu has, but I'm trying out Manjaro on my desktop and it seems pretty swell too.

Attached: 2019-05-28--10:06:53-1920x1080-screencap.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Indeed,Pop OS is better out of the box experience than Ubuntu is.

Strong source

>polishes some rough edges Ubuntu has
Nigga, the fuck you on about?