You think the 3300 for 99$ will be worth it?

You think the 3300 for 99$ will be worth it?

Attached: incel_is_finished.png (728x476, 49K)

If the leak is accurate, which so far it isn't, absolutely.

Especially at 50W

Considering the "leaks" are literally made up bullshit of some black troll from pakistan,
I'm 100% sure, it will not be worth it.

Why so low base clocks? My 3y old i7 6700K easily beats that, and that's not considering I can easily overclock it to 4.6 stable.

large core counts and TDP/binning targets

that chart is confirmed fake, we're getting a 65W 6c/12t 3600 at 3.6, 4.2
with the +15% IPC that'll likely match or outperform current fastest gaming chips. it'll be worth it.

Lower TDP? Base clocks don't really matter since anything requiring grunt will be running at or around the boost clock anyway. And they're all unlocked so you can set the base clock to whatever you want.

shit ipc Skylake lmao

>Why so low base clocks?
>Why doesn't my car idle at 5000 rpm?
It's wasteful with no benefits to idle high. Frequency will step up dynamically when it needs to and back down when idle.

>4.6GHz on a 6700k

that's just embarrassing

>it can not handle to go higher and can reach the highe number only on 2 cores from 8.

you should look up how smp is actually implemented in hardware. believe it or not trillions of dollars and millions of man hours were not entirely wasted. there are valid reasons for the designs of all major CPUs and GPUs. while you're at it look up the term "use case."

I did not want to hurt your feeling user, i get that you need to get your shilling paycheck for this month.

You spent $2000 on your CPU+mobo and I will spend $200 on mine.

>oh no no
>i've been found out
>i'm just a mouthy /v/ zoomer
>i don't actually know what i'm talking about
>should i just stop posting?
>or...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27_16-14-32.png (756x89, 9K)

user, you are really dense, you do not provide any counter argument to me.

You are exposed shill, even your second post has no souce or point to make.

>not understanding smp
>poor english
>reddit spacing
>accusations of shilling
t. assblasted pajeet

I doubt they will even bother with Ryzen 3 chips. The 2200g is king ding a ling there right now.

you:I got completely destroyed, what will i do now?
you:>Time to call out his grammar and calling him ledditor

Email me back after you actually have some argument, amdrone shill.

>got completely destroyed
i didn't. you literally said nothing coherent and i tried to extract some meaning from your spastic gibberish and reply to it. i'm sorry if i don't speak fluent retard.
>amdrone shill
i'm currently using an i5. the fact i pointed out that low base speed is a stupid reason to shit on ryzen doesn't make me an amd shill.
you're a stupid pajeet who doesn't belong around english speakers. please go.

Christ i hope that isnt real. Makes my r5 2600 worth about $30-$40 2nd hand, if that.