Tfw they're LITERALLY sold out everywhere

>tfw they're LITERALLY sold out everywhere

Attached: file.png (663x296, 33K)

what is that

Back to your containment board manchild.

Attached: 1554284098566.webm (960x544, 2.15M)

>9th wealthiest company in the world can't even produce enough plastic bluetooth earphones for the occasional joe that wants to buy them
iToddlers btfo

For some reason I can't believe people pay $140 for fucking earphones. Shit is fucking weird.

>$140 for shitty earplugs

iToddler subhumans aren't people.

did
actually call them earplugs

>implying shortages aren't deliberate so apple can jew people even more
epic one retard

Attached: 1551718917050.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

>thinking they can jew people without them giving them money, because no air buddies

Literally the best wireless earbuds that money can buy

you can't beat airpods sound quality while still being wireless and maintaining the "earbud" form factor

>what is artificial shortage
>what is demand and supply
epic my man, study basic business and economics

Why the fuck do you actually want these?

Back to your designated shitting street Ranjeet. Fagpods have been proven to have the lowest bottom of the barrel shit tier audio quality. Literal $20 throwaway chink earbuds have better sound quality.

This.

>wireless
wireless guarantees absolute certain loss of quality compared to wired
>wireless earphones
kek
>wireless airbuds with cool "form factor"
kek

>study business and economics
nice try, Rakesh

so many butthurt poorfags in this thread
laughing my ass off as I listen to some /mu/core with my wireless airpods

I unironically like airpods. It lets me know from a block away that the user is a subhuman troglodyte without a functioning brain. I see a lot of them in the back counter at fast food restaurant cooking lines.

well you don't understand even basic concepts, so... :^)

see

How do you connect this to phone again? Bluetooth?

I bought Galaxy buds instead for my 1000$ Android phone.

inb4 Applel removes Bluetooth because it is """obsolete""" and users need to have a constant wifi connection in order to use their earplugs

Galaxy buds are better. And 10$ cheaper.

>inferior sound quality
>inferior aesthetics
>inferior battery life
>inferior charging design
>inferior battery repairability
>inferior brand
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1557001009901.png (743x1613, 583K)

>buy it again

This.
You're not getting it, by creating artificial scarcity, people who were on the fence about buying one will more likely pull the trigger when they're available, for fear of not being able to buy them later.

That actually would result in better audio quality, but still be even more locked down and retarded.
If Applel was going to use wifi they'd just re-use AirPlay on the protocol side, which in turn uses 16/44.1khz ALAC
ALAC > AptXSBC/LDAC/etc

Okay, but it's still $140 for earphones.

>Crappy plastic earbuds
>Out of stock
>$140
Or
>Tin T2s
>Next day delivery
>$50

Attached: 1558640285526.png (434x245, 189K)