Tfw

>no 16 coar chip
>no new APU
>no announcements over NAVI
>we are supposed to get excited about 8c/16t chips even though they've been around for a few years now

I don't get it, why all the hype? You can already render your fourkay videoz with existing chips and run your gaymes at 60 fps with hardware that was released in 2016. Why are we supposed to be excited again?

Attached: 20190521_225754.jpg (2560x1536, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

innovatorsunder35.com/the-list/lisa-su/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they need their fucking money from idiots who don't realize cpus haven't improved in over ten goddamn years

which CPU from 2009 can compare to what we have today you i/g/norant ni/g/ger?

>cpus haven't improved in over ten goddamn years

Attached: 1529073987525.jpg (659x613, 52K)

Damage control thread, Intel’s stock is crashing in the morning.

I already put in an order to buy LOTS more AMD.

Attached: 441FF585-B60E-4006-A5B8-E91E8E4690EF.jpg (1200x1077, 238K)

That’s one high quality heatsink right there.
>>trash

I quite littorally LOL'd at this screengrab, well researched, sir. It's a shame though, I hope intel can come back. If they don't AMD will simply get complacent and start charging high as shit prices for their own mediocre trash.

Attached: littoral combat ship.jpg (474x313, 13K)

?????????

Attached: AMD-Ryzen-9-16-core-4.1-GHz-1000x563.jpg (1000x563, 159K)

Also, lest we forget, AMD is in fact commanded by a women, which I consider to be one of its most serious liabilities. I wonder who is actually propping the company up.

Attached: 1529591107377.png (960x637, 84K)

>he doesn’t have any great women in his life
Tranny?

APUs are Ryzen 3 and Ryzen 5, which get announced later. Navi doesn't really look that interesting to be honest.

>why all the hype?
Because if benchmarks can be trusted it seems AMD is beating Intel for the first time in 16 years. That has some good implications for consumers, like price dropping and accelerated technological progress assuming Intel stops picking its nose and tries to counter AMD.

Attached: 1558559805000.jpg (960x720, 263K)

>only great woman in my life is my mother
This is the worst, because you can’t hate women, but she’s also out of reach.

Buy high sell low

>believing potato nigger lies

Attached: 4167416471.png (292x390, 7K)

SeeI don't hate women, but men are better at work.

You forgot RDNA meme, they basically hid their disappointment and named it a new name.

if there was any meme it was “ecosystem partners”

>cpus don't matter!

L A M O
A
M
O

Attached: 1552677615531.png (552x661, 288K)

You mean the Iron Lady out of the engineering department who saved the company and made the Fortune 500? Lisa Su is what every CEO in general should be, let alone what every female CEO should emulate. Please acknowledge the gems where they exist, Lisa Su is an irreplaceable asset for AMD.

Also where are the 5ghz from amdtv?

>you got 15% ipc increase in just a year and 8 months
>intel gave such an ipc in a span of 6 years
>you got faster cpus with lower tdp
>amd literally said they have a E3 to talk about navi
>still tries to shit on amd like a good kike

thats clearly an ancient fucking ES like A0 god knows why they release this picture now instead of the real deal

You know what I love?

The cycle of AMD shit posting that only peaks when AMD is at its lowest and promises to deliver its highest while asking everyone to wait.

Lisa is more of a man than you will ever be user

you mean kinda what intel does right now tripfag?

Thanks faggot, I forgot to save my filters after reloading.

>lisa us
>worked at T.I IBM and FS
>a woman that figured out how to use copper on the cpu interconnection
>she was named top inventor of the 2001 from MIT innovatorsunder35.com/the-list/lisa-su/

meanwhile at user
>his keyboard is filled with food leftovers and when he types the keys do that creak creak smashing cookies leftovers to a dust
>he hasnt taken a bath for like 2 years
>barely knows how to work on a daily basis

I don't expect Navi to be all that spectacular. AMD would be unwise to pursue a frontier that's been weak for them when they're still digging out the vertiable gold mine they stumbled on with Ryzen.

>

Attached: 1558876469366.png (211x239, 6K)

Where else are you gonna put your RnD when you're still 500M away from paying off your initial 2B debt? The avenue that shows extreme promise or the avenue that hasn't been showing all that many improvements?

And yet Intel are the ones investing $300M in "diversity"

AMD has proven itself to be a meritocracy despite being an underdog, and Lisa's leadership and strategy speaks for itself consdering the recent coup in the x86 market.

short INTC, buy AMD

>amd should not compete with nvidia now that they have money to throw on their gpu division

jensen fuck off from Jow Forums

I'm not saying that at all. They still don't have money, but that will probably all change with Ryzen 3 when they finally pay off their debts. Then they can throw money into their GPU division. And I hope they do, since it would be great to see both Intel and Nvidia on their toes for once. But without knowing how much they're currently limited by their debts I can't say for sure how much love their GPU division has gotten.

One can only hope they finally design a gpu arch from the ground up with gaming in mind from the start. Navi is just GCN masquerading as something else.

APU has always come the quarter after a new micro arch.

How new are you OP?

Top tier 8 cores are all going to Epyc.
Consumer 8 cores are going to sell much better than 8x2 so they get the lower quality dies.
Each tier AMD has released has had the higher core parts clocking higher, this should continue to the 16, so they need good 8 core bins to keep that trend.
16 core AM4 is niche as hell, it is a halo part that has no competition now or for quite some time, when yields increase and Epyc demand is met, then you will get your golden 16 core.
They might release a low clocked one, but I doubt it since you might as well wait for Threadripper.
Look at the VRM's X570 is getting, all mobo vendors have had the 16 core ES which AMD would've told them to design the VRM's around.
That 4.25 all core sample had a package consumption of 250w, similar to a 5.0 all core 9900k.
This is on A0 stepping, final stepping should allow for 4.7 boost, of course we still don't know what boost AMD is exactly referring to.
Anything above 4.7 is speculative until July 7.

Calling it now, the boost is gonna be 4.9 to 5.1ghz. but the price will be 700+

>we are supposed to get excited about 8c/16t chips even though they've been around for a few years now
because 15% uplift and much higher clocks means you can hit 144hz much easier on AMD processors now.
I'll be replacing my 1700 with a 3700x when it gets released and there's nothing you can do about it, intel kike

sorry user, as much as you want to have sex with a hot woman and hate them because you don't take care of yourself you still haven't achieved even a tiny bit of what Lisa has
but that's OK, maybe one day before it's too late you'll realize that in order to be attractive to women you need to take care of yourself

>>we are supposed to get excited about 8c/16t chips even though they've been around for a few years now
There was a 12c/24t CPU unveiled for a sale price of $500, and for some reason you don't care.

>much higher clocks
>200-300Mhz
>much higher clocks

It's almost as if there's a 12 core threadripper for just over $300 with double the I/O and quad channel RAM.

The pricing for the 3000 series is crap. It's like they took the scottish fag's "leaks" and just shifted all the SKUs up to gouge as many people as possible. It's also the real reason they haven't shown the 16-core, it's probably going to be $700 or more.

Another reason to be disappointed is that in 3 years, 3 fucking years of Ryzen hype, AMD has successfully raised the core counts of mainstream processors from 4 cores... to 6.

WOW.

Consider that the 4000 series will also not increase mainstream core counts and it's 4 years of 6-core CPUs, WHILE they also become more expensive, along with the motherboards. The "core wars" are a non-starter if only the cash cows can afford it; that was already the case with Intel's shit.

AMD just pulled an Intel, complete with a "9" SKU and expensive motherboards, and you fags are cheering because muh 15%.

Most of them. There's barely any noticeable change since then. The companies keep throwing more cores at the problem, but that's not really helping anything. Moore's law is coming to an end.

>removing R&D bucks to give more Diversity bucks

Is this real? Because if it is, I'm laughing pretty damn hard.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (450x495, 38K)

You can thank Intel for that.
Besides, Intel will price gouge, and AMD will have price cuts during the run.
Prices should only get better from now, though obviously if Intel wasn't complete crap AMD would have lower launch prices.