Kitbag Thread

Sick of those attention seeking EDC breads where they're all trying to 1up each other with the latest doodad and a fucking Rambo Bowie knife they where on their belt e'rryday?

So if you aren't a fatfuck redneckbeard who akshully gets off his arse and does something with his time - post 'em with description.

These pics are muh season 2019, coaching & playing...

Hoyt riser and limb 68" recurve
34-36lb draw (string's a bit old but I'm trying to get as many end out of it possible...
noname 32" carbon arrows (fucked feather fletches) and easton 29" carbon graphite
quiver was a birthday pressie last year from the missus

Attached: IMG_20190527_124102.jpg (1600x1200, 333K)

I coach an U11 prem league team
hardly ever wear the boots as i don't want to sprig a kid.

Attached: IMG_20190527_122934.jpg (1200x1600, 329K)

That's 2 32" bats, the ally is the heavy hitter. The catcher's mitt cost me $5 at an opshop and has survived 9 seasons of coaching/playing.

Attached: IMG_20190527_122441.jpg (1600x1200, 303K)

What makes it all possible.

Attached: IMG_20190527_124350.jpg (1600x1200, 276K)

Attached: realniggahours.jpg (1455x1456, 652K)

not technology

you're not technology either

But threads about coffee makers, wallets and watches are?

Attached: IMG_20181016_143302.jpg (3264x2448, 2.04M)

i-is that a bayonet?

Yes. Grandfathers.
You know - for pulling staples out at the office...

stop trying to force this newfaggotry; this isnt your personal blog nor does anyone give a shit about sport gear on Jow Forums

EDC threads work on Jow Forums because they frequently include IEMS, phones, DACs, smart/watches among other things like NFC devices or portable storage.

Go back to plebbit or kill yourself, those are your options.

Aw didn't you get your sooperdooper new tac-knife in the post in time to post in the last edc bread?

nvm, I'm sure they'll be impressed with the 2dloli stickers on your thinkpad m8!

Your Grandfather must have been a practical man.

He was a firefighter in London during the Blitz. That was part of his kit apparently. Not sure why fireys needed stabby knives but there you go.

I would've preferred inheriting the 1938 Lanchester Fifteen he owned tbqfh-phamalama

And more importantly, his sense of community involvement and active lifestyle extended a bit further than ordering pointless shit online in order to try and bolster his ego by posting pics of said shit online to anonymous Irian Jayan Finger knitting imageboards...

At least you're transparent about your shitposting

Why are you disassembling the bow every day? Screwing in the limbs and stringing it is TERRIBLE for the wood or carbon fiber and leads to the limbs twisting.

I shoot 1-2 times a week - the limbs slide into the riser and are spring locked. I've tightened the screws that hold the limbs in place right down for a bit of extra poundage.

it's a 68" bow - it wouldn't be practical to leave built up and strung
Also wouldn't leaving it strung put more stain on the string?
>inb4 shit grouping.

Attached: IMG_20181117_084035.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

>he think ILF limbs screw in

You do know that wood sets and loses poundage if you leave it strung all the time don't you?

I'd be impressed if it wasn't for the shit arrows you're shooting and the mini finger tab. I also have an eclipse in metallic blue.

This thread belongs in /out

>I'd be impressed if it wasn't for the shit arrows you're shooting
What I can afford - I treat them as consumables so unless I'm going for comp I'm not shooting $70-$90 arrows on the weekend and losing nocks or fletches...

>I also have an eclipse in metallic blue.
heavy risers aren't they?

I'd say there's more tech discussion here than in the usually attention seeking /edc/ or in yet another "MACFGS BTFO" bred.

Got a dog to walk.

Cheers to the string pullers for their input.

Attached: IMG_20181029_084052.jpg (2448x3264, 3.29M)