Is this the end of this scottish homosexual?

Is this the end of this scottish homosexual?

Attached: NV1ktrQg.png (512x512, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconlottery.com/collections/matisse
twitter.com/juanrga/status/1132947075790979072
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course not, he's paid by Intel to spread ridiculous rumors about AMD

Nah. He will say: "I got my leaks months ago when things weren't set in stone. Clockspeeds were not going as high as amd expected and branding and pricing can change depending on what intel has to offer" or something similar like this. He will make excuses, some of which are believable while others might not be. However he will point out the parts he was right about and insist that things he was right about are more important than the parts he got wrong since amd changed their plans in the last few months.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy his analysis, but while he might not be a full blown fanboy he is definitely biased towards amd and he trusts his feelings when it comes to "leaks" concerning amd.

Take it with a grain of salt means he can be excused for being wrong on everything

siliconlottery.com/collections/matisse

If Silicon Lottery think this generation of Ryzen is worth binning, I'm wondering if these will actually OC to 5ghz.

I know the 14nm process was specifically low power, what about the new 7nm.

/Fucking sumd up

How many of the tech press have been in his situation and still shill and shit post? It’s a wonder with all the autistic fucks you have to deal with that he’d want to stay in the tech press. Tech enthusiasts are nothing but rabid fanboys who are happy to shit on anyone for the smallest of points.

He has been regularly proven wrong and btfo for years now. Redditdrones dont care because the ends justify the memes

This is correct.
Hell, I'd wager the information he had in January was genuine internal AMD marketing material, just in a laughably preliminary state.

this

that faggot literally fell for actual reddit tier bait.
regardless of camp, who the fuck gives him views? jesus christ you would have to be braindead to believe in his lies.

>you would have to be braindead to believe in his lies.
You'd have to be brain dead to even understand what he's saying.He talks like a deaf person with a mouth full of hot marbles.

more like ignoredTV

anyone that listens to this faggot or any rumor mill tech jounalist ever gain needs to just neck themselves

twitter.com/juanrga/status/1132947075790979072

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isn't that the git who claimed Zen would have Sandy Bridge IPC then BTFOed.

He still believes they can easily be ocd to 5ghz. Look at his tweets.

Hes indian
Also after all that shit and amd shilling he has done, i won't even bother to click on his shitty Videos and i hope this AMDrone gets banned every where he tries to spread his propaganda

Considering my 2600x drops as much as ivy bridge i5s in ST Performance dependend games and programs this claim isn't far off

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: D7kOUAIU8AAglb0.png (720x463, 350K)

made a rumor video 6 months ago
some was right some not
HE IS NEARING ITS OWN END

fucking idiots

What's the point of watching Jim if he's only right 50% of the time and you can't know, at the point of watching, what 50% is right and what 50% is wrong? Might you as well not just wait for the product announcement?

Attached: confused.jpg (505x431, 31K)

jim haters 2 brainlet to understand rumors, hype and gossip is fun

Not to mention his voice is really tiring to translate from sound to information, and I otherwise never had concentration issues in my entire life.

whine more than a woman u miserable cunt

Im actually paying his patreon 5 usd just to make amdrones seethe

>right 50% of the time
he's wrong 90+% of the time, if he could manage to be right half the time he'd be one of the best sources of leaks available
and the kind of people who religiously follow him and other 'leakers' are people who care more about believing a sweet dream than actual real world information. half of them probably don't even buy parts, they just pick their brand and then follow along on the hype train

>but while he might not be a full blown fanboy

Attached: 1539069962396.jpg (936x853, 115K)

>that faggot literally fell for actual reddit tier bait.

His logic for why it had to be a real leak was absolutely unreal.

>So I got this leak emailed to me but ignored it, and then a couple weeks later it appeared on reddit. That's 2 sources confirming it, so it's real

Literally some dude fed him some bait, then when he didn't produce a video immediately he tried to bait reddit instead.

Eh, he's close enough. Better than literally everyone else trying to see the fucking future.

arright guys this is what my real leaker guy told me here is a list of the upcoming ryzen 3000 processors

6 core 12 thread 4.6GHz base clock 5.2GHz Boost, 50$
8 core 16 thread 4.5GHz base clock boost 5.5GHz 90$
16 core 32 thread 5Ghz Base and 6GHz boost
for just 200$

thats riightt guyss amd master plan thanks for watching