How do I remove this dogshit ugly logo from my gayman monitor?

How do I remove this dogshit ugly logo from my gayman monitor?
The chrome part is just stuck on, so I can peel that off. But the red part behind that is recessed a bit.
I'm thinking of taking off the bottome bezel, and using some wood filler to fill in the gap, sand it down, and repaint the bottom bezel.

Attached: IMG_0242.jpg (3264x2448, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMN-pjcchrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have sex

you'll still have the gay ass stand

buy a better monitor...

I'm going to put it on a monitor mount
why? this is 1440p, IPS, 165hz.

>I'm thinking of taking off the bottome bezel, and using some wood filler to fill in the gap, sand it down, and repaint the bottom bezel.
Then do that.

>I POO S
>Backlight Bleed

Attached: F0176251-01[1].jpg (444x338, 13K)

chisel

>TN
>black and white monitor

>buying a gayming laptop
You deserve that branding. It advertises to everyone what a raging homo you are for buying overpriced crap.

This is the IPS version, I got extremely lucky and it has 0 bleed.

I wasn't talking to you.

You're retarded for buying the predator version instead of the non-predator that uses the EXACT same panel with the exact same specs just with no gay gaymur shit on it.

Not a laptop.

I'd just cut out a small picture of Michael Jackson and tape it over the logo.Leave the Predator part uncovered.

>zero effort
cover it with black electrical tape
>art school
remove frame and spray paint it black
>autism
fill the indentation with green stuff epoxy, sand it perfectly flush with the rest, then spray paint it black and spray paint the rest of the monitor frame to be the same shade of black
>alpha male
put a patriots (NFL) sticker, supreme sticker, 420 sticker, on top of the predator sticker

>>autism
>fill the indentation with green stuff epoxy, sand it perfectly flush with the rest, then spray paint it black and spray paint the rest of the monitor frame to be the same shade of black
That's me!

>zero effort
>cover it with black electrical tape
i've done it with multiple monitors, it's hardly noticeable at all

>Not a laptop.
>Monitor
Even worse. How the fuck do you even buy a laptop with such ridiculous branding all over it. The box art must have been outrageous.

Pic related, you're a teenage moron that probably has all razer accessories too with green LEDs (or red) everywhere

FYI this is the exact same panel on both monitors (If you think Gsync is good at 144hz, god ur a fucking idiot again).

Attached: OPisAretardedTeenager.png (2268x1127, 612K)

>Freesync monitor costs less than an equivalent G-Sync monitor

So this is the intelligence of tripfags...

/thread

It was $300 new in box, and that other model isn't sold in my country. I actually wanted the Dell one, which is very nice, but not worth an additional 50%+ for a slightly different stand.

And just so you understand why G sync and Free sync are both stupid (but freesync is free) at 144hz, ill explain because you're too dumb to understand this.

If you buy a $350+ monitor and you have a GPU that can't max out frames, you should have spent more money on the GPU and just went with a shit VA / TN panel. If you do have one that maxes out the panel, you don't need fking G sync because V sync is a much better sync. "But but, I lose frames with V sync" Turn off anti Aliasing or shadows you dumbass. Congrats, you've just gained 35% additional frames.

TL;DR, actually know product memes before buying into stupid fucking marketing scams.

Reference You're the fucking retarded teens that make companies do this stupid shit.

>Buys $200 GPU
>Buys $500 G sync panel
>Needs g sync to smooth frames

You do know that G sync causes tearing in about 90% of all cases at the bottom quarter of everyone's screen right?

Nevermind, you're fucking stupid, so no you don't. Why do you think Nvidia enabled freesync on their GPUs? Oh yeah, because Gsync adds input lag and makes screen tear.

But you wouldn't know any of this, being this fucking stupid. Neck rope yourself teen, you're a waste of air.

Why are you so assblasted? Imagine getting this upset at other people purchasing a monitor.

This feels like a nerds version of prison rape.. Am I out of bounds with that?

Based.

This sounds ghetto but try applying gaffer tape neatly around the frame. It has a nice matte finish and is really easy to remove.

Attached: 91qZ6DWJ8mL._SY606_.jpg (437x606, 32K)

just tape over it if you care that much, it's infinitely easier to stop caring, though. let's be honest, the fact you even own that thing is pretty compelling evidence you have already given up on at least half of life.

>If you think Gsync is good at 144hz, god ur a fucking idiot
you're a fucking idiot for not knowing gsync/freesync are meant for low fps games

>you're a fucking idiot for not knowing ... games
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Buy another monitor from a normal brand

I bought an asus rog ips and I feel memed

remember not to ever respond to a namefag no matter what they say

youtube.com/watch?v=dMN-pjcchrE
mfw