WHY THE FUCK ARE CAMERAS ON PHONES SUCH A FUCKING SELLING POINT

WHY THE FUCK ARE CAMERAS ON PHONES SUCH A FUCKING SELLING POINT

NOBODY FUCKING NEEDS SIX CAMERAS IN THREE DIFFERENT SPECTRUMS AND A SMALL XRAY TELESCOPE FOR SELFIES

STOP ADDING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO THE COST OF A FLAGSHIP JUST SO STACEY CAN MAKE SURE EVERYONE SEES THE FUCKING MICROFAUNA LIVING ON HER SKIN

AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THAT LUDICROUS AMOUNT OF DATA

IT'S FUCKING THROWN OUT BECAUSE THEY'LL UPLOAD IT TO FUCKING PINTREST OR INSTAGRAM WHERE IT'S CONVERTED TO A FUCKING JPEG

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: avalonglock.jpg (684x320, 22K)

yeah
its stupid

have sex once and a while faggit

only thing left to differentiate

DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO BE FUCKING TAKING PICTURES OF INDIVIDUAL FUCKING SPERM SWIMMING IN MY LOAD ON YOUR MOTHER'S FACE, NIGGER? THERE'S NO REASON FOR PUTTING THE FUCKING CHANDRA SPACE TELESCOPE ON MY PHONE, AND EVEN LESS REASON TO DO SO AND THEN HAVE SEX WITH IT

Attached: toyotaposting3.jpg (778x402, 33K)

Well, because people take photos? Imagine having to carry a DSLR just to post on Instagram which makes image quality irrelevant

>NOBODY FUCKING NEEDS
instathots
>'It can take pictures of ME -in the dark?- grate!, now where do I sign this here loan hire lease purchase package..'

3D picture meme.

police state needs to see you at all times goy

People stopped buying actual cameras in favor of phones.
They're seen as the same thing by all but the professionals.

its just easier to have instead of brining a camera

Attached: IMG_20180503_102106.jpg (2304x4608, 3.61M)

You're cute. Tell me more about the cars you like.

>WHY THE FUCK ARE CAMERAS ON PHONES SUCH A FUCKING SELLING POINT
Normies don't carry point-and-shoot cameras anymore.
They need the cell camera for everything from instagram thotting to capturing treasured family memories.

Stupid cunt. This isnt funny anymore

Because I like having high quality pictures of the things I do, people I hang out with, and places I go so I can go back and reminisce and share with others.
But you obviously wouldn't relate user.

consumerism is dumb more news at 11.

I really don't. And neither do you, you consumer trash (girl). Fuck your gay pictures nobody cares.

>anymore
if it ever was funny, it sure got old quick

>Take a picture of something
>"Heh, neat"
>Never look at it ever again, just leave it there sitting on your phone's memory ad infinitum
Digital diogenes

Yep. True mate

have sex

Attached: 1558153610957.jpg (1200x884, 129K)

You don't need a SLR for a picture of your dog

well incel the big company told me I do so have sex

Because people want that.
You're in the minority and it doesn't make sense to make products that appeal to you alone.

>STOP ADDING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO THE COST OF A FLAGSHIP

the cameras don't even cost anything, op. that's the best part. those cameras are like $20 each, tops, and the shitty black and white ones they use for the bokeh are pretty much bargain bin parts. and it's not like they have to do anything to make them fit they just slap them on the back

i completely understand why they do it, i just don't know why people fall for it. it's insane. these things aren't worth their price. its not like you can do anything with a galaxy 10 that you can't do on a galaxy 6

Because the NSA needs to watch people at all times to ensure compliance, and brainwashing normies into thinking they need a super powerful camera so another company foots the bill for production and R&D is easier than backdooring every personal spying device with a secret 15 megapixel camera.

Companies are going to sell what sells you dumb capfag. No one is making you buy it. Now go take your autism pills.

Jesus Christ, all of you are stupid retards. These things keep getting more cameras with better quality to fill up the NSA databank in Utah, Faceberg, Google, etc., are using idiot consumers the tools to build their own jail cell. Like honey bees except instead of them flying around collecting nectar they're collecting telemetry data, images, sounds, elevations, weather, speech, basically whatever the fuck they can trick you into getting for them. FFS you guys make me mad that none of you brainlets have any goddamn common sense to post this.

Attached: 1554500559342.jpg (480x482, 31K)

Because that's literally the whole point of the device.
A smartphone is a device meant to send as much data as possible to other computers, and to allow you to control where some of that data goes, and that's the data where you have to try and make you and everything else around you look as good as possible so people don't hate you. You need to take good photos to maintain interest in your online personae and to do this you need a good camera.

literally have sex you spastic incels

well i get the p30 pro cameras they actually offer something new that WORKS but i agree its stupid

they could instead add more sensors and make the phones more like a science hub collecting data from the surroundings kinda like myshake

Selfie generation,

Unlike virgins hoarding 10TB of anime pictures and music

hey I look at every single image of my waifu every single day

you first

Why woude you ever buy a fagship if you don't need a good camera ?