Adored shill

heh, jokes on you! zen2 actually turned out to be BETTER than I thought it would be!

Attached: ohnononono.png (2644x1042, 379K)

Attached: D7kOUAIU8AAglb0.png (720x463, 350K)

I have an exclusive leak.
My source told me that AdoredTV might be schizophrenic. His "sources" are actually himself.

this.

Don't worry, next time he will invent the things harder.

Adored feverdream
>12c/24t 4.2Ghz base w/ 5Ghz boost.
>$329.99

reality
>12c/24t 3.8Ghz base w/ 4.6Ghz boost
>$499

wow i'm impressed.

Hes just a fat welfare sperg who found himself a market to exploit. He lies to AMDfanboys for Patreon money. It worked. Despite being wrong about absolutely everything, literally making shit up, he still got thousands of dollar for it, and the fanboys continue to pay him.

>the first time I was wrong
HAHAHAHA, this is neither the first nor the last. In fact, I can't even recall a single time that idiot was right. Absolutely LMAO!

>Was actually expected it to be worse but told everyone it's better
So he was lying?

Are these real posts

Attached: amdisaffectedbymeltdowntrustmegoy.png (1200x675, 782K)

Yes lol and he is sperging out in comments cussing at people

Any particularly juicy ones?

I dont see why these people are so arrogant. Just admit you were wrong for fucks sake.

We expected all the gains to be from clocks, they pulled 15% IPC out their asses instead.

Here

Speak for yourself

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-202647_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 659K)

Jesus Christ. Unsubbed.

what a massive fucking prick.

Attached: feeeelf.gif (362x356, 2.72M)

I told myself if I could get 500MHz over my 2700X which gets 4.1 on all cores I'd upgrade, and if I can do 4.6 that'll just barely cut it. The 15% IPC gains are very nice but I didn't expect that much.
That pic definitely says a lot, but it doesn't change that I'm not disappointed about the announcement.

he need to get more hate, just imagine if he got 5ghz right people would make him new jesus

he take the gamble and lost

Your source is yourself, you are schizo

The problem was the multiple retractions he had to make and him talking about these supposed specifications as final. Especially if he didn't do the latter to milk the Youtube money for all it was worth, I think people would've taken it more in stride.

I hate to use hyperbole and strawman but everyone bitching out muh 5ghz is an intel shill or a brainlet

Based as fuck.

That was what my lamp was saying to me yesterday. I bet both of you are working together to bring down my career. Assholes.

>We
NO NO NO NO!

We as in fucking everyone, yes. Are you braindead?

Damn you're one big fat tardbucket

>We
>everyone
I don't think so.

Why does this thread even exist then?

Why didn't your mom abort you?

So I could tell you that you're retarded

Lots of people were calling this fat slob a liar from the beginning. He has a history of it and this thread is mocking him and his piss poor attempts to backpedal his way out of it.

Lying and being dumb and misled are two different things

>shills shilling
why can't Jow Forums get a containment board the way Jow Forums got Jow Forums?
we're surely more deserving than Jow Forums, right?
when will Jow Forums get /shill/?

adoredtv btfo

Attached: 1546798617937.jpg (559x608, 92K)

Why can't you stop being gay?

It's amazing how many people fawn over youtubers that simply read the product page / back of the box and then run the easiest to use benchmarks and somehow this qualifies them for analyzing hardware...its not even just this guy. Youtube is littered with "tech" youtubers like this with real audiences, its mind boggling.

>Wanting to make people believe he's mentally ill
You glow in the dark

AdoredTV? More like HatedTV amirite?

Attached: 1467327921774.png (2000x1367, 1.49M)

Theres nothing too amazing about it. Low IQ people who are mildly interested in tech want to make money. This is an easy way to do it. Covertly shill your own videos on Jow Forums and reddit. Slowly over time gain a small following, and start gaining patreon subs.
Pretty much every niche interest group has a dozen or so figures who do this. Doesn't matter if its guns, cars, tech, video games, board games, etc.

>No! It's not possible! AMD would never launch a product at half the price against the competition! This can't be happening!

>I make decisions based on info from people like you.
Imagine being a retarded bugman.

I see what you are saying and agree that it is a thing but I still think the bar is lower than the mean when it comes to this. Like I am a programmer and don't really have any deep knowledge of hardware but I have consumed so much of this tech media over the years and come away with so little. Like from my perspective people just see version numbers go up and they cheer for their brand and that's what their entire hobby consist of.

Not even re.ddit could stand his lies and banned him
Yes he is
He immediately attacked me after i pointed out that it isn't a good move of him to attack amd fanboys just because everybody flagged him as an amd shill and he wanted to gain some credibility back by jumping on the beat the AMDrone train
I will post screencaps here if i ever find them
I watched him just because it was something fresh to actually have someone who didn't bash amd products on sight, even though i knew he was a amd shill
And honestly after all these shill threads here on Jow Forums i regret that i bought a ryzen and a rx580, because i don't to be associated with such subhumans

holy shit I love Jim now.
(even more)

The terrible drivers part always makes me chuckle.

HE banned reddit, he removed himself because he's based as fuck and he found out that place is cancerous.

>He immediately attacked me
oh, great, why the fuck you attention whoring ecelebs for. You wanna them to notice you, dontcha, you little slut?

>I will post screencaps
plis don't

He's almost as bad. He just hasn't told anyone to go fuck themselves publicly that I know of.

This is, in essence, an admission he made up his (((leaks))) out of whole cloth for clicks, and he doesn't feel bad about being caught doing so in the slightest.

Anyone who takes anything that cunt says seriously ever again is a willing sucker.

Jim, in his blessed basedfullness, anally raped user on twitter and user can't cope with it.
seems about right.
>And honestly after all these shill threads here on Jow Forums i regret that i bought a ryzen and a rx580, because i don't to be associated with such subhumans
you weren't even adressing me but you shot up to my personal top 5 for the most digustingly insufferable scum I found on Jow Forums
I wonder who was at fault during your unsolicited exchanges with AdoredTV.

>This is, in essence, an admission he made up his (((leaks)))
I don't... I can't.. even.

Attached: IdontEven.gif (350x196, 1.52M)

The sentence structure is really similar to that indian, it's you adoredtv aren't you?
He was banned from r*ddit, he didn't left that shitty site
It was on YouTube not twatter
He also likes to attack for no reason
As i remember he said something that i undermine him in his mission or something, only because i said it wasnt nice to bash amd fanboys after practically all the IT industry stamped him as a amd shill
Anyways stop spreading your lies you closet street shitter and fuck of from Jow Forums

This has nothing to do with amd or their products. You think literal paid Intel shills and disinfo jews like in their slander attack against ryzen fall are better?

Dont turn Jim being a dickhead into your israeli Intel shilling

>tfw you recognize one user
and he's the little bitch on every single intel shilling thread
and he thought he could show his power level to the outside world without the protection of anonimity
and he was thouroughly raped for it
and now mods will probably have to deal with him because he's spamming the same thread all over this board; I'll be damned if that isn't all his own doing.

Attached: nico_pfft.gif (500x281, 427K)

I am sorry to disappoint you, you mentally ill AMDrone

what a fucking retard

Attached: ad hominem.png (598x574, 37K)

you're that kid who was trying to build his own flight sim, aren't you?

I think we got our own hanz Jow Forums

Wow what a fag.

This is what you guys get for following le youtubers

Hes gone off the deep end

Attached: freef.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

This has alot to do with amd as their pathetic fanbase has degraded from people who were enthusiasts to mentally deranged 3 world niggers who spam fake shit about products they can't afford in the most subhuman way possible
Also amdtv is a lying spastic that leaches money from AMDrones because there aren't many people who would care to make Videos about nvidias or intels iniquities

Attached: AMDPOO.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

>muh poorfags

Okay yeah I totally believe youre not a shill. Even suggesting people give money to a company as Jewish as Intel fuck off.

>Better than I thought it would be

Is this just an accidental admission that he made up the leak? I mean if it was leaked from a real source then it wouldn't be about what HE THOUGHT it would be.

>Even suggesting people give money to a company as Jewish as Intel fuck off.

Yep, many more than give money to AMD. No amount of crying cope will change the fact that Intel ships and sells way more CPUs than AMD does, or ever will, with Ryzen.

that looks like cheese pizza, user...

Very clearly pepperoni on it.

Not for long faggot. Nice try though you kike shill. Trying to use someone like Jim being a dick to shill your garbage company and CPUs.

And this is why nobody believes amd rumors

I'll be buying a Ryzen 9 chip to Jow Forums harder.

What is hilarious is that this dude is pathologically anti-semitic yet he sucks intel's cock so hard. He went off the deep end due to constantly being triggered by intel centric merchant memes.

Why would anyone like Intel? The only positive experience I've had with their products is that they supplied a firmware update to my defective by design SSD that was designed to kill itself over a period of time through self wear.

That's quite a small positive, considering at first they were claiming it's working as intended and that I should be buying enterprise SSDs to have my computer running 24/7 and even when they released the firmware update, it's buried in their forum so only people who explicitly know about the SSDs self-killing tendency and somehow manage to look up the thread about it can get it.

You are a blind and mentally deranged AMDrone
It's no surprise that you would be here trying to defend a pajeet fraud by distracting from the topic
I am pretty sure you don't even have the hardware you are shilling here 24/7 either that or coping with ivy bridge ST Performance

Nope. Not blind dipshit. If anyone else was a competitor besides Intel I'd be glad, outright shilling and giving money toe extremely Jewish companies with ties to Israel and more is a hard no.

Now fuck off and die zen 2 shits on your kike grave.

Its cunny pie

Attached: freefug.jpg (1280x950, 518K)

>tfw hanz left /x/ for good, did a lenghty internship on Jow Forums and ended in Jow Forums of all places.

crown yourself king of /b/ for one weekend then you may legitimately refer to yourself as Jow Forums incarnate, mang. It's actually impressive.

Attached: it's biutifur.jpg (1487x1500, 333K)

You are mentally ill lol what Antidepressants do you take in?
Now i have to change my whole System to not be associated with you subhumans
Go back to whatever containment board you came from

>jew child mutilator calling others mentally ill

Tick tock faggot kike.

wow you telling me that in 6 months span THINGS CAN CHANGE?

you got diagnosed recenlty didn't you?
you're projecting so hard that it's frankly pitiful.

What's up Jim

I can't even imagine what mind bending it takes to come up with this shit and it's funny and all but you have to go back anyway

I literally posted something you Jews factually do. I can't wait you fucking sick disgusting faggot.

Attached: freefag.jpg (750x750, 105K)

sup shill still coping hard from yesterday?

What happened yesterday? Your bullshit made up leaks proven wrong?

this x100000. I fucking HATE this. fucking basedboys ruin everything. EVERY-THING. any genre that gets too big gets flooded by BRAINDEAD FUCKING DRONES. pathetic.

Is he a right wing racist youtuber now?

hes trolling snowflake libtards epic style with rumors and leaks and doesnt give a shit anymore

nah it was a glorious day watching intelaviv buyer remorse out in force

Attached: All leakers and youtubers were wrong at Computex but none will admit it.jpg (1440x949, 511K)

He literally peddled fake leaks

AMD shills peddled his fake leaks

He's still doubling down despite being wrong on both his GPU and CPU fake leaks

>I-IIIntel is ff-fucked either way
COPE

y r u ppl so mean 2 jim?!?!?! he dindu nuffin wrong

This.
Speculation and autism are a dangerous combo.

Don't worry, 5 ghz is coming

Attached: Just trust me.jpg (1388x1560, 692K)

cross out the ryzen 9 3800x
the _800X (1800X) is ryzen 7, we've known that for 2 years now. how could he get that wrong?

where do people get real prices for the CPUs?

the keynote

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28 (1) AMD CEO Lisa Su’s COMPUTEX 2019 Keynote - YouTube.png (1280x720, 961K)

Nice, thanks anons.

Intel shills would salivating over this stuff
remind me: how is this any bad?

At this point I'm convinced Adored is an Intel psyop to spread ridiculous over the top rumors about AMD so that when the products do get release they seem underwhelming in comparison.

Attached: 1513187572438.jpg (992x1024, 115K)

Adored was wrong obviously. The most insane part of his """leaks""" was the price. Imagine actually thinking AMD would give away 6 cores with better IPC than Intel for $99.

On the other hand everyone parroting the IT DON DO 5NIGAHURTZ meme is a retard. Zen 2 delivered in a big way. AMD now has superior IPC and vastly superior performance per watt. Intel is fucked but the effects will take some time to show. We are about to enter the second Netburst era.

>105W

Attached: 668f2c316d8211506929d9c3d3a2a2f3d65f130d512411d186520e34d559dce7.jpg (512x384, 49K)

what the hell happened to XFR and PBO? did they even mention it?