Ouch

Ouch.

Attached: 1547269391813.png (744x977, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r9AvUuEPgvA?t=146
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone has known this even before prism proved it.

Imagine trusting israeli suckers with data. I'm american and I'd rather have chink backdoors than Jewish ones.

Attached: freefag.jpg (2168x1827, 565K)

>being this cucked by China rather than using an EU supplier
Germany has become a disgrace.

This but chink phones are garbage and so are Samsung’s.

Who is picture?

What are we supposed to use?

The best phone ive had is a chink phone. Axon 7. Does everything more expensive flagship phones did and do for much cheaper. And ive got lineage.

A trap.

Attached: tome.jpg (750x1334, 192K)

What kind of trap is this?

The entire phone market IS chink phones and samsung you stupid nigger.

They're just salty because Merkel's phone was hacked.

China is the only nation in which tech companies can be drafted by the government to assist in intelligence gathering. Their devices have backdoors by law.

A good one

Attached: efef.jpg (3088x2320, 947K)

>and only usually only really like little girls
kek, I'm going to use that line.

What US equipment? Ericcson, Nokia, ZTE and Huawei are all from non-US...

Save it friend its all yours.

I dont know enough to tell (I dont use Snapchat) but said trap posted that pic very shortly after I posted the contents of that message on here so I think she actually browses 4cuck.

>Der Spiegel
faker than all the fake news combined. more commie than Merkelreich.
this

>Implying the US doesn't have similar laws
>Implying tech companies willing give access and aren't complied

>>Implying the US doesn't have similar laws
Now I'm explicitly saying it.

which law? cite it. No fake news plz

>there is no rule of law in China
>companies in China must abide the law!

fucking nigger logic lmao

Attached: raugh.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

>chink backdoors:
>scans for references to tiananmen

>amerishart backdoors:
>scans for everything

Not a hard choice.

Cisco, Juniper and many other network equipment are American. USA doesn't like the network equipment being produced by Huawei, it's critical infrastructure. It never was about the consumer phones

Ericsson and Nokia aren't state companies so they can be bent by murrikikes, ZTE is dead and if they rose from their ashes they would end up the same way as they previously did
This
And the chink backdoors are nowhere near as sneaky as the mutt ones

Smoke signals

1989 tiananmen massacre

first of all there was no "massacre."
secondly, I wish it was real. Traitors must be made examples of.

>an actual Chinee
I heard about this on Jow Forums, but I had no idea how bad it was. Fuck China, every product they make is designed to spy on you.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>German media

Attached: 1558585735170.jpg (250x237, 7K)

What phones shoud i choose from?

>alienating friends in the west
>trusting some east asian country to have your back
do we need to teach you this lesson again, old man?

I actually got warned by a janny here for posting that. I think they are on CCP payroll.

it's called spamming, but huawei shills do need to be eradicated. sadly a large portion of their shills are dumbass burgers/yuropoors so the pasta won't do squat

The ultimate campaign we need to undertake is to get China to ban Github. There is a great firewall exemption specifically so they can copy paste effectively like everybody else. Perhaps a campaign to put that copy pasta at the top of Readme.md files?

So how com huaweis getting the shaft while xiaomeme is letrunning around?

The amount of fitty threads is getting ridiculous

Attached: xea5yk3v.jpg (615x400, 245K)

This is just Germany hating Trump.

no matter who supplies the 5g equip they are still gonna pay huawei because most of the shit is already patented by them

Bingo.

China can't blackbag me for calling Israel an apartheid state. The NSA can.

Attached: astroturfing from god's chosen people.jpg (3666x3284, 1.12M)

2700 people dead isn't a massacre?

youtu.be/r9AvUuEPgvA?t=146

The US is responsible directly and indirectly for the deaths of over TEN MILLION people since the end of world war two.

of course the germans would side with the chinese, they have a history of working together because of their racist ideals in WWII.
Give me an impartial rundown.

45 million people died during the great leap forward alone

responsible for deaths is not massacres.
There is something far more egrigious and inhumane about cold-blooded murder as opposed to larger casualties from war and conflict.

Now add in the ONE BILLION people who are alive today and didn't starve to death thanks to Americans like Norman Borlaug innovating in crop production and see how it balances out.

This, reminder that everyone who posts the Pooh images and the copypasta are Jew shills.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Does it bother you that the current Chinese identity goes back as far as Maoism? 5000 years of history just thrown away like that, do you even know what Confucianism is?

Looks like someone noticed. But went too far since it's obvious both have backdoors.

chinks provide us with cheqp shit americans drag us into jew wars then force us to deal with the refugee fallout

confucianism is social conformity pretending to be a religion

Also love my axon 7. Not sure what I'll get next now that the battery is getting worse.

>muh free markets
>competition breeds innovation
literally bans competition

Wrong, Australians can.
Protip: Do not let Australians into any FLOSS project where security is important.

Australians can be served with notices forcing them to put backdoors into software and are not allowed to tell anyone (including their employers) that it happened.

That's what Chinks do too...
Did you forget the Korean War?

the mutually damaging trade war is also mutually beneficial.
however, it is true in biology as well as in international trade, that "paradoxically" isolation is the main cause of diversity/competition.
when previously isolated populations mix, the result is usually mass exitinction, like when the north american and south american continents collided, or when humans arrived in australia.

Notice the angles. If you actually met him in real life, you'll know right away it's a guy

>buying from the lowest bidder
It's almost as if...nah, free market doesn't exist in the People's Republic of Europe, the good guy US tells us so.

it's bizarre to think Euro poors trust Chinks more than the burgers.
guess it make sense, euros can't recognize threats anymore.

Stop going to war in places half a world away. Europe has no refugees who fled because of Chinese wars.

Attached: american.png (1620x2880, 150K)

>Thinking I care about what europe does to itself.
lol.

>(((US))) equipment has backdoors

Fixed for you

Remember how Obongo's administration was caught red handed thanks to pic related, who is now living in Russia fearing that anyday he'll wake up with being suicided by several shots in the head by the CIA

Attached: snowden.jpg (630x473, 147K)

They're right.
Clearly America has their own interests at heart, and that's kinda fine and expected. The problem is that they're pushing those interests on other allied countries and threatening sanctions.
Forget world police, they're more like a dictator.

Germans know it. There is a growing hacktivism subculture of german that is akin to 'hipsterism' who use tor/tails/linux and some of them are probably here.
>What is xkeyscore
It's like you didn't read the leaks... sigh.

>falling for the pawn actor
Except he was originally a glownig himself and his father and just went in the NSA to get the datacenter clearance only to copy everything over his 13 laptops and flash drives. Not that I'm saying NSA are also good guys, even some of their employees glow and I'd bet a centavo that more than half the NSA is actually glowing.

The Soviet... I mean European Union doesn't want people to blame Communism.

And rather than giving his information to Wikileaks or dropping it on BitTorrent, he gave it to a Jew who has proceeded to not publish most of it.

America has betrayed europe a few times too many. Chinks are unironically more trustworthy than a country full of niggers and spics.

this but unironicly

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1547810555057.png (547x433, 16K)

It's amusing how China merely existing causes Americans to screech autistically and take measures which only exposes their rank hypocrisy in trade relations.

well considering his situation you would have done the same thing

The "niggers and spics" aren't the problem in America. It's the "white Americans" who are responsible for all the cancerous shit the US government has done at home and around the world.
Blaming minorities who have up until only recently been given full citizens rights only makes you Jow Forumstards look even more pathetic.

This.
Should've lynched all the niggers when you had control. Now it's so far beyond late it's not even funny.

Jews aren't white. Christian's aren't white either.

What an absolutely retarded statement.
Of course US equipment has backdoors. And OF COURSE Chink equipment also has backdoors.
Why the fuck are the krauts sucking Xi's dick all of a sudden.
As European countries, we should trust only European manufacturers. Seems obvious to me.

>germany wants bacdors in hardware and no more e2e encryption
>also germany - yah... US has backors china is good

What do they mean...

>ur bodned :DDD
>no your :DDD
>no u :DDD
This is so tiresome... Both chink and jewmerican are botnet.
It's simply about chosing who you give your data to.

(((german)))

Imagine if CNN was your only news source and you have German media.

Attached: Lügenglotze.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

>sexing with traps
>not even gay

Attached: 989981A9-FD71-401D-BA48-30092137EB56.png (749x650, 341K)

soon, my minions... soon..

Yeah, however i literally trust the NSA more than the german media.

t. german

*ahem*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre
And God knows whatever shit they do in other countries.

Attached: 56676FE8-8F9C-4CFF-B87B-9A007736832D.jpg (634x423, 54K)

Attached: 1551904321198.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>China is the only nation in which tech companies can be drafted by the government to assist in intelligence gathering.
You're glowing m8.

Because they dealed with Iran, resulting in an escalating chain of events that caused five eyes to drop Huawei. "They're just mad because we don't spy like they do" became Huawei's defense, which is a way juicier story to run with.

>China is the only nation in which tech companies can be drafted by the government to assist in intelligence gathering. Their devices have backdoors by law.
lmao check out this delusional CIA nigger

>EU has its own tech companies
>They hate Drumpf so much that they use China instead of supporting their own
ebig

>EU has its own tech companies
Citation fucking needed
t. euro
>inb4 some irrelevant music streaming service

> It's the "Jewish Americans" who are responsible for all the cancerous shit the US government has done at home and around the world.

FTFY pal

>Does it bother you that the current Chinese identity goes back as far as Maoism?

I'm sure that's why they still release nonstop historical dramas about the warring states periods and other fantastical chingchong nonsense.

Attached: NIHAO.jpg (621x666, 181K)

Ericcson, Nokia, Siemens, Deutsche Telekom, Telefónica

>Ericcson
Dead
>Deutsche Telekom
Useless
>Nokia
Almost dead
>Siemens
Doesn't have a reliable future
>Telefónica
Literally who

None of them are by any means massive except maybe Simens. EU doesn't have a Microsoft/Google/Apple/Amazon/Facebook equivalent in terms of economic, tech, cultural or social importance/influence.

>streaming
Shut the fuck up ignorant Ameritard. You were literally an European colony a few years ago.

>no tattoos
>no anime hair aposematism
>no arby's
>views femininity as a goal not a shameful thing
Oh fucking hell I'm falling for the trap pill.

Why couldn't someone or company try to make some factory for hardware equipment in EU? That's infinitely better than trusting and relying on either USA and Chinese right? At least you guys could control your own backdoor?

qt feet

Krauts are up to their old tricks again

with fetal alcohol syndrome and delayed development