Tech youtubers you follow

Tech youtubers you follow

Attached: Screenshot_20190528_032213.jpg (1080x1517, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AdoredTV/status/1133108479915372544
youtube.com/channel/UC3ts8coMP645hZw9JSD3pqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1550954688810.png (220x307, 78K)

i sure do enjoy the unbiased and unsponsored opinions of those such as linux tech tips and mark brownlee

level1techs and is literally the only one worth it.

Worked with Tailosive Tech a bit. Chill guy kinda but he gets really agitated easily.

>posts an out of context photo instead of the whole convo
>tries to shit on him

hmm

No one. These cult of personality faggots need to eat a bullet.

Fuck off, Jim. You got bent the fuck over now take your L and stop acting like a cunt.

>out of context
Please do post the context then. Your reddit-spaced post is not an argument, nor is the tweet telling someone to go fuck themselves for giving valid criticism.

Attached: nigger monkey.png (990x682, 579K)

Who is Jim and why should I care?

Attached: D0W7AQIXcAElQ1N.jpg (500x694, 60K)

Judging by that exchange, you shouldn't care or bother knowing him

>fuck off jim
thanks for proving me correct intelaviv shill
>le leddit splace

twitter.com/AdoredTV/status/1133108479915372544

Enjoy dying on your hill.

Not a "tech" fagtuber, just a guy that reviews phones and other electronic sundries.
I like that his voice isn't that grating typical soicuck wheedling whine and he has no shitty meme beard, unlike 99% of all other those fags minus based oldbag lisa from mobile tech review.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 106K)

>I like dumb ebonics speaking niggers hyrrr not a soicuck but a based black man

Fuck off retard

What an asshole. Fry doesn't deserve this.

Who the fuck does this punk think he is? Sit the fuck down and enjoy the show, or get the fuck out. Fucking social media keyboard warrior.

>cant argue with nothing as always
>proceeds on labeling someone as someone else
>tries to shit without proofs
>gets btfo

what are the odds

What font is this? It's so pleasant to read.

Floss is based. Jow Forums will spout the typical pol racist shit, but he knows his shit and has a good sense of humor.

>muh racisms
>Jow Forums

Spotted the post 2011 cancerous bile.

Nvm, found it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28-13-08-44.jpg (1080x1920, 490K)

There's no such a thing as a tech youtuber.

destiny 2 at 720p

you appear to have daddy issues

Tech Yes City

flossy is the more acceptable face of niggerdom:
black man who pays for his phones rather than stealing them and hasn't tortured his cat to death for world star

the OS madman from /dpt/
youtube.com/channel/UC3ts8coMP645hZw9JSD3pqQ

based Jim

That was not reddit spaced. Get your facts straight

Attached: 1541802096966.png (533x149, 15K)

>fonts with a cost
What kind of cuckery is this?

Only on the internet can a huge loser like AdoredTV get any credibility

>Your reddit-spaced

Reddit spacing", also known as "double spacing", is a forced meme where some psychopath called Tioga060 started a coordinated campaign to label paragraphs as a Reddit shibboleth, even though the use of paragraphs have been around since the dawn of the site as a basic readability technique. He (along with redditors on Jow Forums and newfag autists) made it semi-plausible by pointing the finger at Reddit markdown formatting and newfags fell for it en masse and they've been using the phrase in a desperate attempt to fit in. Back in the day, it was blockposting like this that would get you told to fuck off. Look up "reddit spacing" in any Jow Forums archive and you'll see it started in 2016 with one or two mentions in 2015.

There are also newfags who start screaming "REDDIT SPACING" when they don't actually have a counter argument so they hope to derail the discussion by using the phrase against properly formatted long form replies as a wedge to start throwing ad hominems. I've been on this shithole since 2006 and people have been using paragraphs from the beginning.

My personal theory is that line breaks after only a single sentence or two sentences are actually increasing because of the massive increase in phoneposting, because on small screens a single sentence can look like a whole paragraph.

tl;dr calling people out for reddit spacing on Jow Forums proves you're a newfag zoomer from reddit who is desperately trying to fit in. The phrase was invented by a psychopath who got banned from subreddits who actually uses Reddit and knows how Reddit's CSS works. Oldfags that wouldn't touch plebbit with a ten-foot pole wouldn't know what reddit spacing is.

Thanks Jim. You're really showing me you're not a crack pot spilling your spaghetti!

>linus tech tips
based

>your hill
It's everyone's hill, user.

Creating fonts is a really tedious and time consuming process.

Good thing pirating them isn't.

Depends on the font, some really niche fonts are pretty much impossible to find on any torrent site.

Someone give me a quick rundown. I know he's a salaried AMD shill but how wrong was he?

Hello steve hows your seething going?

completely wrong about everything

bruh, lil Timmy was even more wrong

based