What's your "it just werks" phone you've been using for years?

What's your "it just werks" phone you've been using for years?

Attached: st_ecom_large.png (240x420, 94K)

OPO, going 5 years and no signs of slowing down.
Had an iPhone 5s work phone, lasted 1 year before Apple crippled it with a lagOS malware "update." Luckily boss wasn't a braindead Appletard so instead of bending over and taking it, he moved us all to LGs which have been working great.

Ibone 6
Just wont die and i still use muh headphone jack so nothing for me to upgrade to

iPhone 6S

Pic related with LineageOS.

kys

Attached: 1552315972349.jpg (558x591, 49K)

Same since September 2014. Replaced the battery three times now. Starting to get random reboots even on stable Lineage builds. Planning to finally switch when the Mi Mix 3 5G global comes out. With 5G I'm hoping for another 4+ year phone.

Nexus 4.
Got it in early 2013.
Getting a new phone this month though. hopefully it will last as long.

Nexus 5. This shit is immortal. Though, it's showing its age with the battery and the power button being far deep. almost 6 years later, the screen still has no scratches, and it would be like new if I replaced battery+buttons.
No complainants about performance. It's not supported officially by LOS anyone, unfortunately, though you can compile the 14.1 branch just fine.

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

OG Pixel
Build quality of an iPhone with the freedom of Android.

Pixel 2. I wish it had qi and 3.5mm but I make do... It's an excellent phone otherwise.

just went from to feels good man using something that actually works and having a camera that's not dog shit

>Build quality of an iPhone
So it bends and explodes?

ZTE Zmax Pro. Worked like a charm u lentil the battery shit out. Still not used to the tiny screen on the s10

>a camera that's not dog shit
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1537301613291.png (1180x1365, 1.31M)

I'm beginning to see now why Huawei is being banned by everybody. They realize they can't compete with a vastly superior product. Freedom in the West is a lie and a scam.

1st gen google pixel. us carrier unlocked no matter where you bought it from. good stuff. no battery woes. it does just work

Who tf types like that. I didn't know Jow Forums was full of boomers.

OP I've been using a OPO 6 and it hasn't even winced after numerous updates. I kinda neuter my phone from any voice assistant/automation stuff and I don't use face unlock, so I can't really speak on those.

>ctrl+f "candy bar"
0 results
>ctrl+f "nokia"
0 results

I am disappoint.

Huawei literally employs spies to steal foreign company trade secrets. There are two or three other phones with similar low light performance. Not going to lie though, they are very competitive (mainly because they employ slaves and spend less on R&D since they can just steal it)

Sorry, got and mixed up. Supposed to be the other way around.

It's cool when China bans everything related to the West, but when they decide to do it to Huawei. The Chinese turn themselves into the victim. Disgusting filthy commies

>banning google and kikebook
>bad
Off yourself iToddler.

>complaining about google and kikebook
>getting mad about China's google/kikebook equivalent being banned in US

???

Moto G5 running Lineage OS 16
Works pretty good for my usage needs

Attached: lineage.jpg (1080x1920, 95K)

Pixel 2 XL. Had it since launch on Fi and see no reason to upgrade yet. Still have another full year+ of Android updates and until a Fi-certified 5G phone comes out there's no need to switch.

>chink phone
They suck dick.

>iToddler
YOU suck dick.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1544028222988.gif (500x491, 376K)

just ordered one of these, about 250 on ebay, put lineageOS on that bitch and you're set

V20
Removable battery, 64gb + sd, just werkz brah. Also built like a tank, because of the case structure any drop just blows the case back off, deflecting any pressure away from the screen

Attached: images-200.jpg (411x550, 25K)

>steal foreign company trade secrets
You mean like Apple has since it's inception? How come no bans for them?

iPhone 6 Plus
I've only replaced the battery once and its still as speedy as I got it years ago. I also don't really load it down with a fuck load of apps but it does have a bunch of music on it. One of those just werks for me

So we shouldn't blame Western mega companies for allowing China to take all the manufacturing and selling of products from us? No, I am not going to just blame China for all the ills when these fucking corporations did this so they can make 1000% profits.

idk, they should. Two wrongs don't make a right user.

Fuck Apple, fuck google, fuck Huawei. They are all worse than each other, but I just find it amusing when one person defends one over the other.

>Fuck Apple, fuck google, fuck Huawei
You're probably right.

OPO = OnePlus One, retard. There is no OnePlus One 6

OPO. Don't use it anymore, gave it to a friend who needed a better phone but it's the best phone I ever had.

Galaxy Note 3. Got it in early 2014, installed LineageOS after the warranty expired and would've been still using it if I didn't stupidly drop it on a hard floor.

I have one too, will never give up my removable battery and DAC, fuck these nu-male phones

Note 3. I just wish the camera wasn't so shit

Galaxy S5 with a spigen case. Dropped numerous times, did underwater photography with it. I needed to buy an external charger and a genuine 2nd battery because the charging circuit had contact issues. It's still loose as fuck, but the main, internal issue fixed itself after a month (???). The accelerometer is fucked. It's slowing down, but then again I haven't reinstalled once, and have a lot of bloat installed. I'm now continuously using the second battery, the first one holds a miniscule amount as well.

S7 edge running stock oreo.
I simply don't give a fuck anymore, I literally use Whatsapp and messenger lite and ocasional browsing via stock samsung browser.

5s, still gets updates, still works fine. Not slow, but the battery is starting to go. You know, it just werks.

OnePlusX

And before that, a Nokia N9

Xperia z2
Using it since 2014

Attached: -.jpg (1200x1200, 159K)

Oneplus 5T. It just werks, there's plenty of updates and the battery life is great

Lenovo P2, battery life is still amazing

Nokia 5310

Desire HD and then Redmi Note 3.

>First smartphone was Galaxy S2
>Second smartphone was Galaxy S4
>Third smartphone is an S7 and am still using it

S2 I had for 2 years then my contract let me pick a new one so I picked the S4. Then after another 2 years I could pick a new one so I got the S7. Then after 2 years I was allowed to pick a new one but I just took a sim-only contract because this thing still works after fucking 3 years.

Maybe i'll get a new one this summer though, not sure which one. I thought maybe S9 or S10? I dont really follow it anymore but the Samsung S Galaxy is the best phone there is for me.

iPhone SE. Perfect phone. I'm on my second (got the first on launch).

I have this and have no idea why people are blowing +600$ on other phones unless those phones come with a complementary blowjob.
It's really nice just having an extra battery in my car charging to swap out when I need extra juice.

moto g 2014
it cant (never could?) run well with google bloat installed so i flashed micro g for lineage or whatever and never set it up, using fdroid instead.
runs great and still gets 3-5 days without charging.
i use it for calling, texting, occasional music, etc
then i use a wifi only verizitrash moto x 2014 on lineageos for everything else since if it runs out of battery i can still make calls on the other one.
it works well.
im really looking forward to the fxtec pro1 since it has an unlockable bootloader and sailfish os support in addition to everything you could ever want from a phone

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-152713.png (1080x1920, 1.74M)

BlackBerry Passport

based

iPhone XS Max.

It's been serving me well for almost 8 months now with no, not feeling the need to upgrade yet. It'll probably last me until September when the next iPhone comes out which I'll probably get.

>which I'll probably get.
You mean forced to get.

Attached: 1527963338747.png (994x961, 330K)

fucking retarded

friendly reminder that if you talk shit about Macs but use an iPhone you are a huge imbecile hypocrite

Attached: fullsizeoutput_d72.jpg (1384x1486, 289K)