/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Delivery Aircraft Of The Future edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic (Out of Date)
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Previous thread
>News
• user enjoys his fake yeti mug - and soon his "bonsai" will be trimmed • Another thread, another car; how many cars does this user have? • user's Takstar SGC-598 arrived and it's good • Customs keeping hard-working Anons safe from outside threats • user gets more than he bargained for with his new Airdots • user experiences his first chinkshit high • user buys a stripper >Fuck Yanwen

Attached: op.jpg (654x368, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32839286966.html
amazon.com.au/gp/product/B07D6RSW8H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
toyz4lovers.com/product.php?p=00701051
aliexpress.com/item/FAAK-9-5x5-2cm-pinecone-appearance-Anal-Plug-Ass-massage-Masturbate-butt-plug-anal-sex-toys/32909202134.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-Speeds-Rotating-10-Speeds-Vibrating-Wireless-Heating-Prostate-Massager-Anal-Sex-Toys-Waterproof-Remote-Anal/32857662350.html
aliexpress.com/item/32638284047.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for sharpies in Drumpf's booty
aliexpress.com/item/32839286966.html

Anyone familiar to Taobao and how to fix a frozen account?
该账户已被冻结,暂时无法登录

From what I've seen, it's smooth with some nice bass, and $25 right now. I wanna see if it can get lower in the next sale, especially with a coupon.

Anyone got any recommended chink fighting sticks?

I have a chink drone coming in the mail (pic related), and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for RC cars/trucks, hopefully in the $50-$75 range, which I would think would put it in the sweet spot for not being shitty but also not being devastating if broken. Would also appreciate reccs for RC boats, too.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27-23-12-48_1.png (1440x2254, 947K)

If you have to pay for the return, it is likely going to cost a fair bit more to get it back to them than it did to get to you.

Nice, make a review when it comes.

is there a way to do freebies in browser or only dumb app ?

anyone do "group buy" e.g. 50% off when you buy 2 ?

>RC cars/trucks, hopefully in the $50-$75 range
That's toy quality only for that money

Even in chinkshit terms? I didn't think they took RC cars that seriously I guess.

Attached: file.png (2048x1178, 3.62M)

should i get a xiamoi mi pad 4?

The 5 is probably around the corner but its the only laptop that a decent price with custom rom / lineage support.

los support will come to the 5 but will take half a yar. there will be an unofficial port in 3 weeks

Hey I heard that Waaahh Way 5G base stations are deeply discounted, where can a round eye get some?

Attached: 3DABC3E9-3E36-4CF8-AC78-5873D4CB3959.png (683x751, 149K)

brushless motors and lipo batteries don't come cheap

My sex toy arrived today. They marked it as "trousers".

Looking forward to your "trousers" review

are you planning to have sexual congress with a pair of jeans?

Can anyone recommend a chinese mechanical keyboard that comes with heavy switches, like white or green?

what do

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (826x106, 3K)

They sent you a broken item?

no this happened

Strange. They cancelled and now they say they'll send a new. If you're comfortably inside your buyer protection window let the dummies try again, but otherwise you'll insta-win any dispute since it says right there product wasn't even sent.

eh fuck it I'll ask for a new one and see how bad it can go I guess.

this shit was also sent by YANWEN, so it shouldn't really come as a surprise.

Based OP brining the news.
Also I made the news.

Attached: I_MADE_THE_NEWS!.jpg (400x330, 27K)

Remember to get a valid tracking number, they might try and chink you with a fake/wrong one.

This looks like to it took way too much time.

I'm looking to buy an external microphone for use with a smartphone/tablet (3.5mm) for recording videos that don't have terrible audio with static and background noises. "Directional" microphone might be the right term, but I'm no expert.
What does Jow Forums recommend? It doesn't really have to be chink shit, I'm open to quality stuff on Amazon.
pic maybe related

Attached: mic.jpg (777x437, 26K)

Very well, it was a small plug toy (4.5cm diameter). Will post a review later.
for what its worth the takstar sgc 598 i got is amazing, you can get phone mounts for it but theyre bulky (light tho)

>takstar sgc 598
Thanks for the recommendation. Any reason the 3.5mm plug wouldn't work with an iPad (2017)? The Q&As on Amazon are throwing me off.

because iTodders can't wire their headphone jack correctly. Look up CTIA.

>CTIA
So an Apple-targeted Y-splitter should work, correct?

Also - any specific mounts you can recommend? The few I found are for phones, too small for a tablet.

correct.

>buy chink headset
>it arrives after one month
ok
>today the seller sends me a message
uh?
>Tourya HZ08, Bluetooth 4.2 wireless headphones. Over Ear Design, Impressive Stereo Hifi Sound, High Quality Fashion Headset with HD Microphone.
>It is just $16.4 for this high quality and elegance Headphones.
please go and have a look by the following link,i m sure you will not regret for buy this high quality headphone for this price,thank you
fucking chinks, they're never satisfied

>following link
?

oh that was meant to be meemtext

How the fuck can we farm AliExpress coins?

bought one fo these

amazon.com.au/gp/product/B07D6RSW8H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

idk why. I have no use for it at all. They just seem neat. my cat likes the laser

Can we can sex toy talk from here?

idk, never used apple. maybe software dependencies?

idk man, a tablet seems like a pretty bad filming solution. i didnt think the ipads cameras wee even good.

even if you do its not like theyre worth it

Sold from candiway store, its branded "toys4lovers" and is toyz4lovers.com/product.php?p=00701051
Has a watchlike back story "7 years ago Andrea and Simone decided to meet in a warehouse to start "doing something important." They did not know what would have happened since then..."
That said I can't find it for sale elsewhere.

Anyway, the review. It's not a comfortable shape and the tip is incredibly hard, maybe someone else would like that but I prefer soft toys. But I mean for $4 it's pretty decent. Even sourcing silicone is pretty much that price.

Attached: Huge-Anal-ball-Butt-Plug-expansion-big-Anal-Beads-Sex-toys-stopper-finger-loop-Unisex-Sex.jpg_640x64 (640x640, 51K)

that looks fucking painful.

not as painful as the pinecone though.

aliexpress.com/item/FAAK-9-5x5-2cm-pinecone-appearance-Anal-Plug-Ass-massage-Masturbate-butt-plug-anal-sex-toys/32909202134.html

naw, hetero people need sex toys too. dont make us go to rainbow land.

how come there is no wiggly dildo ? like a rabbit but on steroids?

aliexpress.com/item/3-Speeds-Rotating-10-Speeds-Vibrating-Wireless-Heating-Prostate-Massager-Anal-Sex-Toys-Waterproof-Remote-Anal/32857662350.html

this was the best i could find.

Attached: rotator.gif (1000x1000, 793K)

I've had plenty of fun with $20 cars and quadcopters (well, the latter is now usually $30), but of course they're not fantastic.

The more srs RC quadcopters or ships or whatever aren't so devastating if broken since they mostly can be repaired with spare parts, you reuse your 1-2 remotes, and so on. Still costs more than the simpler less capable toys, of course.

any recommendations on geiger counters ?

preferably one that can be plugged in and left on 24/7 and records logs to computer ?

>when even the preview shows a defective product

I barely noticed the texture but the shapes terrible. It would benefit from being elongated but seing as it's modeled after a russian building...

>Heating

No, iDevices wired the GND and MIC backwards.

They're being Jewish like the original Macintoshes.

I think the SBM20 kits for Arduino should be interesting.

>>Don't ever wear a black dress shirt
>wtf lmao
waiter detected

I'm not normally one to indulge normie insecurity, but images of sex toys aren't worksafe in any literal sense of the word, even if there's no nudity.

How much chinkshit can run linux in some form?

Buy one of these zero delay usb arcade kits and make your own?

aliexpress.com/item/32638284047.html

Attached: HTB19oI_XcfrK1RjSszcq6xGGFXaS.jpg (1000x1000, 578K)

Who the hell is actually browsing Jow Forums at work?

Attached: 1313563691749.jpg (700x525, 30K)

Haven't kept up with chink shit in a while, couldnt find it in the wiki.

What are the current chink raspberry alternatives?

orange pi

Audio quality is pretty good for its price. SBC only, no aptx sadly. And I notice no delay at all with videos.

a new randomiser would be nice besides the infographic. make it open source so anons can add to it and don't include referral links. host it for free with github pages.

How does it even work? just pick from a list of links?

non-toy tier RC cars/trucks cost hundreds. maybe look at local clubs and see what you need for it to fit their racing regulations if you want to race with them. if it's just for fun you'll still want decent performance so that you won't get bored with it too quickly. you can repair hobby grade vehicles so it's not a complete disaster if they break.

>just pick from a list of links?
yeah i think so

I thought it might be something more sophisticated, like a search through some indexed keywords and picking the result with the most orders

So I got an expensive screen protector from Nillkin for like 9 dollars when I bought my A2 Lite new to splerge. It was good, no glue stains at all either. Well, I smashed if for the 2nd time and really need to switch now with cracks and all.

Surely I can get a good screen protector for less than 9 burgers. I searched by orders and found several brands on top. Including HOPELF 6D for 2., wolfrule 1.7 for 2, LA MIU 6D 2, Nicotd, FUKABO, Cafele you name it...

The reason I splerged 9 dollars is because sometimes they have crap olephobic coating and feel like shit on your thumb, so how is these? Any good meme brand for screen protectors?

With chink marketing telling me 6D, 9D, 99D I really can't make out a difference at all. I'd rather waste some more dollars for a good one than get complete shit....

Attached: hydrophobic oil.jpg (800x800, 87K)

I got this and another watch the other day and as you can see, the QC on this is DOGSHIT
Luckily Aliexpress accepted my claim within like 12 hours of starting it so I'm getting money back for both

Attached: IMG_20190528_115410.jpg (716x954, 208K)

What's up with the QC? What's it supposed to look like?

>want to buy Xiamo Redmi Note 7
>check prices on Ali
>it's around 180€
ok
>put one in the cart
>weeks later, about to pull the trigger
>check local price compare website for my country
>same price, with free shipping and presumably no 2 month long shipping time
wew was about to fall for the chink trap

Found another fun pic while looking, this time from PZOZ

Attached: machine beauty.jpg (960x1017, 82K)

remember when phones weren't the exact same shape as an iphone?

On a normal submariner style watch, the crystal is supposed to be centered over the date wheel
as you can see, not only is it not centered but it's also at an angle
and when I looked closer at the crystal, it looked like it was cut with a hacksaw
and the other watch I had already had the anodising on the indices falling off

Attached: Rolex-submariner-116610-109251.jpg (505x950, 70K)

It is as though computers built around a rectangular display have the shape of a box with rounded corners bounding that rectangle.

are shark sd cards still in fashion? if not, what sd cards are decent?

No I mean the curved aluminium-looking frame, that everyone started doing after the 6 got released. Pretty sure other companies liked clones of the 4/5 shape before, but not to this extent. Laptops are the same. A bunch of these phone companies are copying the look of iphones because that's what sells, even if they aren't as practical as a more rugged design might be. They mostly don't make a profit off the phones either.
I could say the same thing about a significant fraction of lightweight laptop designs as of late mimicking the macbook airs and pros.

Yeah it's nice, with the more popular items that's pretty common. I always check ebay and a couple local smaller online retailers before I "pull the trigger on a chigger" purchase.

the aluminium frame is cheap to make. rugged designs are not only less popular but more expensive to make.

And here I am missing the old card deck iphone

Attached: the card deck.jpg (1500x1500, 676K)

me too, though my fetish for long skinny phones has allowed my to use a 5s instead

How do they make the frames?
Is it some wacky twist on extrusion they're doing?
Because outright machining aluminium is pretty expensive

>All these sex toys show no pic reviews on my phone
I fucked up my suggestions for nothing. I guess that's what I get for phoneposting

> curved aluminium-looking frame
Well, they had the same in plastic before that. People just seem to prefer metals, probably because they think it's a more prestigious material or something.

You also could have glass now, but I think that fad might disappear again rather quickly.

First impressions of the so-called Redmi Airdots
Fit is pretty good, gave myself a solid headache trying to shake one out in very empirical testing
Sound quality is "good enough for me" out of ten.
I'm no audiophile though I was a little concerned it might have painful trebles.
Even with some pretty screechy distorted guitar music playing right now it's fine.
The buds have just one button, and it's a clicky button not a capacitive touch.
You won't be accidentally actuating it.
One slight negative is that you still have to fish your phone out of your pocket to adjust the volume, no volume controls on the buds themselves.
When you put them back in the charging dock they disconnect from the Bluetooth, which is nice.
Haven't tested the microphone.
Overall, not bad for the asking price.

The sheer variety of these Bluetooth earbuds on the market is pretty wild
I'm half tempted to buy a couple of the really cheap ones to see how different they really are

iphone X and XS have stainless steel which is bretty gud

That's only because they have a glass back, a necessity given their wireless charging, I doubt they're any stronger. Makes me wonder if they could keep the metal back and just charge upside down.
*plays taco music*

I really don't see an advantage over aluminium, never mind superior plastics. Maybe they'll do magnesium alloys next, heh.

Regardless, current case materials and camera quality seem to define whether you get bragging rights with idiots or not and that is pretty much most of the reason why people buy a new phone (apart from running out of storage, perhaps). So we'll probably see more stainless steel and crap this generation?

There was a titanium powerbook G4 back in the days, before they did the aluminium one. Perhaps that was the start of the anodised aluminium trend at apple, at least for laptops.
Personally I'd rather they use carbon composite on the back if they insist on having wireless charging capabilites, it wouldn't really increase the pricetag by much. Or at least much less than titanium would do.

whats yanwen?

yanwen economic airmail
the cheapest, slowest, least reliable shipping method on aliexpress

it's more like "yawn, when"

Likebook Mars first impressions
My first e-ink e-reader.
- Very nice display, really remarkably dense, for some reason I was expecting something more blotchy
- Really easy to get started reading PDFs pronto, no walled gardenshit
- Has a backlight too, have been reading without backlight though
- Button to wake/sleep is on the bottom of the unit and sits a bit proud out from the body. I accidentally pressed it a couple times while reading a book with the unit half-resting on my belly

It's quite a delicate feeling artifact, probably the thinness does it
Even at home I get a bit precious about it
Definitely going to buy a cover for it just for the peace of mind

Attached: focusyouFUCK.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Seems pretty nice - but that's also a pretty expensive model, right?

not really, the mars is like $200 iirc

Similar products

Attached: similar products.png (945x462, 304K)

what the fuck í the first and second one

I figured in this case it was a "buy once, cry once" type of purchase. It's just a reader after all.

>ordered a case for my external hard drive for 1.56€ in mid february
>doesn't arrive for 3 months, file a complaint
>get a refund of 1.53€ a week ago
>the case arrived today
>it smells like old decaying mushrooms for some reason
>still, i only spent 3 cents on it

thank you mushroom people!

Who has more useless select coupons than me?

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-085223.png (1080x1920, 283K)