Subversive tranny trying to impose his code of conduct (rules for the goyim) is a kike

>Subversive tranny trying to impose his code of conduct (rules for the goyim) is a kike
WHO
WOULD'VE
THOUGHT

Attached: corakike.png (596x176, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/about/board
eff.org/about/special-counsel
eff.org/about/advisoryboard
eff.org/about/staff
theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>twitter screenshot
Stay in Jow Forums, retard.

>trying to impose his code of conduct (rules for the goyim) is a kike

duh

I don't care. Fuck off back to Jow Forums

go dilate somewhere else, discord trannies

not technology

omg bro. suite blahg. i'll be sure to let everyone know about this inconsequential tweet from two weeks ago because it's totally a new development in the github code of conduct nonsense, which is itself definitely not really old and tired news that millions of people have known about since 2014. thank you for doing such amazing work.

link or fake

>survive WWII
>your grandson voluntarily chops off his own dick anyways

Attached: maga satan smug.png (325x438, 180K)

>>>>/reddit/

The irony.

Attached: 1549115772306.png (944x4013, 662K)

@NPC71151100
Is that your only argument? a decade old picture from reddit (nothing to do with Jow Forums)?

pathetic

My grandparents had me hold down a chicken while they slit their throats and I had to collect the blood onto a bowl before we cooked it.

>Shaping the person I am today
A deranged communist tranny
Thanks grandma!

NPC memes are literally NPC behaviour, magapede. A group of sheep that think they are special by calling others sheep. It seems ironic you cannot escape the group-think behaviour and find solace in the sense of community your herd-like memes provide.

@NPC71151175
nice projection

>lying for attention
Yup.

Self-awareness is not the same as projection but from your quick, angry non sequitur reply I'm guessing I struck a nerve in your little brain.

KYS.

discord trannies get the fuck off my board

@NPC71151212
and you keep projecting lol

>WW11 hero
>and concentration camp survivor
So which is it? can't be both.

Political twitter screencaps actually do better on /v/, curiosly enough.

Ironically, NPCfags are the biggest NPC

Attached: 1554668072164.png (2708x1539, 3.55M)

Literally just ignore them. They're only after attention obviously.

>NO, BAD GOYIM
>STOP SUPPORTING THE PRESIDENT
>"MAGAPEDE"

Attached: merchant surprised.png (218x210, 33K)

They do better in all low-IQ boards.
Intelligent people don't give a fuck about Twitter or anything that goes on in there.

Twitter is where mouth breathers go to argue with each other and find stupid shit to be outraged about.

Attached: 1558049060555.jpg (2000x2000, 410K)

>Stay in Jow Forums, retard.

Attached: soylent.png (1159x665, 218K)

Trump is the greatest Israeli lobbyist that ever got to the US Presidency. Supports Israeli settlement expansion, recognized Jerusalem as capital breaking 60 years of US policy on the matter, pulled out of UNESCO because "muh Palestine", pulled out of the Iran deal because Bibi told him to, and kowtowed to the Saudi royal because of his importance to US-Israeli interests in the region. Jared Kushner basically runs the Presidency with Trump as the figurehead.

Attached: donald-trump-aipac.jpg (2560x1841, 855K)

>Tranny
>Anti Social
>messias complex
>Want to blend people to follow own rules
Oh is Jew.

Attached: FB1DD5DB-BD10-4493-8F43-A842D49ED84F.jpg (553x555, 40K)

Is it just me or is Jow Forums seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Jow Forums has turned against them.

gets it

>/lit/
>/sci/
>high *average* IQ
I'm not saying places like /v/ and /tv/ are filled with modern day Newtons but whoever made this chart was either intentionally cooking the books or outright retarded.

there is a very good chance she's lying. having a grandparent who survived the holocaust is like having a ferrari to the sjw. for some reason they think it makes their opinions more valid or some shit. over 98% of the 1.2 million survivors of camps were dead by 2017.

Jow Forums is pure trash. as bad as - if not worse than - real life nogs, and the caricatures of jews which they seem to worship. it is possible to be deeply right-wing without being a barely literate animal. read amren. read occidental dissent. read amerika. stop obsessing over dead /x/ tier theories and attempting to shill your pseudo-ideology on other boards, you dumb fuk'n Jow Forumsacks. wpww.

/lit/ does seem to be overrated there imho. To be fair the poll was done before /his/ existed. Most of the intelligent humanities people moved from /lit/ to /his/ when the latter was created.

idiot, just because the picture claims research was done doesn't mean it was actually done. no board on Jow Forums has an average over 90 i can guarantee it.

Hi /leftypol/. We don't want you here either, quibbling about politics on the internet is for people who can't justify their own opinions to themselves and project their insufficiencies onto others.

BUT I GET ALL MY INFO FROM PICTURES POSTED ONLINE BY STRANGERS

Americans are mostly German so they deserve this treatment.

It's based on a weighted average. That is, the average for the site is an index number called "100" which may not correspond to the "100" average of the general population. Our "100" may be in the 90s of the general population.

Also, it's excellent bait to trigger the Jow Forumstards don't take it too seriously. In general lines it's correct IMHO.

If you can’t stand up for yourself you deserve this.

>leftypol
you have the reading comprehension of a four year-old american black girl from detroit

Said the guy getting paid to advertise virally. You so slick nigga.

great technology related thread you got going on here

Is it 50 bucks amonth. This is lomtest

Always. Every time someone does something major to fuck over tech, destroy privacy, or personal freedoms on computers, it's ALWAYS a Jew.

Every time. EVERY single time. Why?

Attached: 1556477729658.jpg (1275x1650, 314K)

Lotest*

>defending this tranny kike
Kys

Your gunna have to fistfitevsoon whiteboard. We’re smarter than you.

so interesting that:
>eff's board is almost all jews
eff.org/about/board

and

>richard stallman is a jew

you fucking moron

411 was an Israeli spy tech to fuck over American business. Ask me why.

Imagine actually defending all the evil shit Jews and Israel do, and how hard they are pushing to destroy all personal privacy and freedom on computers

Just imagine doing that

People who only go to 1 or 2 boards make broad assumptions about other boards based on real life stereotypes. /lit/ is about being bookish so they must be smart, /sci/ is about science so obviously it can't be flawed in any way, etc. The more boards you go to the more you realise that quality, intelligent posts are, always have been, and always will be diamonds in a sea of shitposting retards, regardless of the board.

>random single examples disprove the larger trend!
>literally no one in the EFF is Jewish
Wow, a lying Israeli astroturfer. What a shocker.

The public is turning against you. Better redouble those propaganda efforts, because next time you aren't just going to get kicked out.

Attached: 1556761505642.jpg (1200x1060, 182K)

You have to go back

Attached: 1480026437600.png (954x1157, 105K)

this board, like Israel belongs to the chosen such as myself. Goyim get out

See

>paying attention to them gives their "arguments" oxygen...

Attached: sage-plant.jpg (1920x1920, 937K)

I post in /his/ a lot though. I can vouch for the fact that it is one of the few decent boards in the site and most threads are quality discussion. /lit/ is alright, Jow Forums is 50/50 shitposting/quality, Jow Forums and /sci/ were very good back in the day but I haven't posted there in years.

Nsa is exactly the same piece of faggot shit. Legal corporate spying and you can’t even complain.

9 out of 10 members on the eff board of directors are jewish. they fight for privacy, even that of Jow Forumsacks. the aclu is run by jews, yet they defend the rights of anyone to demonstrate publicly, including neo-nazis. they also defend the right to carry firearms (along with a bunch of other rights that you might not like, but that's the nature of attempting to defend individual freedom). richard stallman is a jew, as are many of his minions.

please tell me more about jews are a monolith and there aren't conservative jews, libertarian jews, pro-white jews, pro-privacy jews etc...

please, enlighten us with your misinformed garbage.

i wanted to prove you wrong so i went to /po/ to see how nice an origami board must be. you're right, it's all shit.

>>literally no one in the EFF is Jewish
are you retarded or just a terrible liar?

eff.org/about/board

9 out of 10 are jews. 9 out of 10.

all of those conflicting points of view benefit jews, duh.

aclu no longer sees the first amendment as a priority.
eff is corporatist controlled oppo garbage for wealthy technocrats to virtue signal

fsf is the real shit and stallman is a based nigga

not only 9 out 10 board members are jewish, but just look at all the jewish surnames here:

- eff.org/about/special-counsel (about half of 'em are jews)

- eff.org/about/advisoryboard (about half of 'em are jews)

- eff.org/about/staff (at-least eight jews)

and to recap

- eff.org/about/board (90% jewish)

next you'll tell me that the eff doesn't actually care about and fight for privacy

not all jews are bad, but most all bad people are jews

>stallman is a based nigga
strangely, stallman is a hyper-liberal jewish deviant, yet he's one of this biggest advocates for digital privacy alive. go figure.

Don't bother.

It's all so tiresome

Attached: Bonbibonkers.1546878110957.gif (346x406, 1.22M)

the eff doesn't actually care about and fight for privacy.
they fight for the sake of big corporations to be unhindered by regulations, or for regulations that further the interests of established corporations by shutting out competition

Anti-Semite think it’s because of nepotism.

Why the fuck are jews always so over-represented in positions of power and influence, anyway? Fuck off with the Jow Forums conspiracy shit, but there's got to be a down-to-earth reason.

Well it’s because they are better than you. Isn’t that the logical conclusion. Maybe supreme?

So i assume we all accept that there is nothing we can do about it?

weev is a jewish nazi, and soros was in the SS.
one of the nazi "aryan superman" propaganda guys was actually a jew.
zionists loved hitler, and even made medallions in his honor.

>for the sake of big corporations to be unhindered by regulations
you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. research what they've done.

they seek the positions of power because of their neurotic upbringing of us vs them mentality

nepotism is deeply ingrained in their religion. that's not a conspiracy either, jews are often the first to cite it as the cause and many jews find it embarrassing.

All jews are bad. 99 percent literally mutilate kids. There is like MAYBE one decent jew per 100k. Not enough to bear mention.

Hit;er was a tweaker.

they are smarter than the goyim.

Huge emphasis on education, community orientation. Latter is kind of dying out, though, over 70% of non-Orthodox Jews in the US marry non-Jews nowadays.

wonderful example of someone with no critical thinking skills whatsoever. even contradicts himself in his exaggerative proclamations.

Hitler* autocorrect just really hates that guys’ name.

and an art school drop out who literally went to jail to do medium hard time for not paying his fines.

hitler loved to have fat women shit on him and was a pedophile rapist incest faggot who had one ball and ate sòybeans, haha what a degenerate!
he also was a vegan and animal rights activist, haha imagine

you fuckers and your mutilation without anesthesia meme actually scared me. i ended up doing a ton of research because i was worried babies were being circumcised brutally. it's all lies you fuckers tell just because you hate jews. i couldn't find anywhere that was performing circumcision on babies without anesthetic. shut the fuck up about this because it's not true. if you don't believe me call a hospital and talk to the doctors and notice how shocked they are at the thought of it.

>contradict

>no goyim we dont mutilate kids

Time is coming jew.

higher average IQ helps

>ritalin
like most of Jow Forums then.
autism and adhd are a scourge

Ahaha that’s bullshit but I believe it.

>amputating healthy functional body parts isnt barbaric mutilation

I hope you kill yourself you retarded kike. Even the recent Denmark study shows it increases autism risk too.

Suffer a painful death you kid mutilation apologist freak. Fucking die slowly.

no it was full on meth. Funny thing he had a fetish for Jewish doctors.

stop lying. you're not convincing anyone you're just hurting yourself.

No I’m serious like every single doctor he had was Jewish.

nah probably more like 70%

>Chop dicks or die tryin.
Peculiar people

Evidence and fact isnt on your side. The practice will die out and hopefully you absolutely scumbag awful "people" die with it.

No. 99 percent. Unless you can prove 30 percent dont mutilate kids and thinks its abhorrent. If they did think that they wouldn't be eager to call themselves jews either.

Attached: _86.jpg (831x900, 186K)

Brew yourself a pot of coffee and read Ron Unz's "Myth of American Meritocracy":

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

It's a long read but it's worth it. The tl;dr of it is that Jews as a group were massively discriminated against by WASPs in Ivy League admissions but when the barriers broke down in the mid-20th century, they gradually took control of those institutions and admissions are now massively biased in favour of Jews in the Ivy League. They stand to lose the most from making admissions purely based on academic merit, with Asians standing to gain the most, whence the ongoing Harvard affirmative action lawsuit.