Apple is for faggo-

>apple is for faggo-

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-115404_Clover.png (1080x1920, 297K)

-ts

-ts

ts

Attached: 1543944890394.jpg (540x512, 32K)

>inb4 phoneposting
at least it's fossed android

>3/7 faggots own apple products

iFAGGOTS BTFO

Attached: 1540409356632.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

The only people who get mad at phoneposters are NEETs who are home all day or newfags trying to blend in.

This

>not walking your dog while shitposting

fpbp
spbp
tpbp
based and redpilled

That isn't the issue.

If you aren't at home you are usually doing something. People posting on phones are literally bottom of the barrel poor or under-aged and forced to use a phone for normal internet browsing.

Or bored during their commute, or they do a job that has a lot of downtime, or they're waiting on someone, or they're in bed, etc.
Keep acting like a child who believes their assumptions are the truth.

sex should be had
and of these 3, one owns literal earphones - the cheapest product, one owns a laptop from half a decade ago, and one used to own an ipod, a product that is not even reoevant these days and could be argued obsolete
not to forget there are many on Jow Forums that use ipods as their portable music players
i am in bed. i have an expensive windows gaymen computer and a laptop with riced out faggotlinux
i would actually argue there are more faggots in the desktop thread than the apple consumer base

My assumptions are the truth.

Until a legitimate phone poster proves they are over 18 with disposable income and a laptop with their own transportation, you are wrong.

NVM, noticed you're a tripfag. Forget we ever spoke.

Nah phoneposters are legitimately garbage, smartphone keyboards are only good for making low quality tweets and stale meme posts that nobody but newfags find funny.

The only reason Hiro hasn't banned you is because most of you retarded sheep don't or can't use ad blockers.

>using the website to post
Low IQ

Lol, thanks for proving my point.

good man, I was wondering why you were feeding it

The point you never had?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28-14-21-56-426_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg (1080x442, 49K)

Look guys, the phoneposter is demonstrating he can't even read a post with his tiny, shitty facebook toy screen.

I said most of you retards can't use an ad blocker, of course some of you might figure out that your toys run something other than Chrome and Safari.

What is your source for the amount of people who browse g on the phone without an adblocker exactly? You're own ass or your incredible bias that also stems from your own ass?

The fact that you and your ilk haven't been rangebanned despite consistently violating rule 6 with almost every shitty, whiny low-effort post you make.

based

>when you realize trannies spend more money on cutting off their dicks than spending it on tech
really makes you think, eh?

BASED

Really it should be
>Apple is for poser faggots
You know the ones who try to fit in but can't.

What is your point? Most Faggots/Trannies/Traps don't hang out on but rather on shilling apple or on shilling hrt. That is the underlying problem.
What you have done could be compared to the following:
>hear there are many Syrians living in Germany
>want to confirm it
>go to Syria
>ask how many of the people there are living in Germany
>surprise, 0%
>"GUESS WHAT GUYS, IT'S ALL LIES, THERE ARE NO SYRIANS IN GERMANY"

Attached: lyl.png (1000x867, 224K)

Everyone knows apple's userbase is women. And that includes the men. It doesn't mean those man like to take dick literally, just figuratively.

>The number of boyfriends I have

So even homos suffer of inceldom

Attached: isev9rhmz1u21.jpg (500x810, 48K)

Of course. Queers are even worse degenerates than women. And there is less of them. Think of how hard it is to find a pure women and then imagine how hard it mist be to find a pure Queer.

>>go to Syria
>>ask how many of the people there are living in Germany
wut

The point of OP's pic is that hay iToddlers spend their time on Jow Forums rather than on /lgbt/. Op then proceeds to go to /lgbt/ and of course doesn't find any iToddlers because all of them are on Jow Forums.

What fuck is wrong with you

>HAHAHAHAHA APPLE IS FOR FAGS

Why apple haters is so retarded?

we are just poor neets gay or not so...