What did Mr. Weinberg mean by this?

What did Mr. Weinberg mean by this?

Attached: 9CADC4AB-A5A6-43FD-AA84-A07CBDC07275.png (640x1136, 526K)

>((((((((Weinberg))))))))

well, yeah

he kinda looks like skrillex

>guy says something obvious which is beneficial for his company
>muh guberment regulation

>low iq nig
He means the opt-in for data collection should not be as invasive as this one which auto-opt-ins every software update/upgrade that you had to opt-out every minor change or everytime you purchase new devices.
youtu.be/embed/hLjht9uJWgw
(use online youtube viewer if you don't want this to be on your big data)

People should opt-in for their own benefit not be like a livestock and "be the product" sold in some data company with your picture on a folder containing all your contact numbers, links visited, etc. only until you find out about how this works (most likely will never do) and opt-out of it but it's too late

He means at the moment you don't get to opt out. You are all part of the botnet. Like it or not.

Didn't he also donate to various linux projects? I remember Jow Forums talking about his 3 grand donation to trisquel a while ago.

Attached: Screenshot_485.png (814x48, 7K)

I told u faggot a thousand times that hes a jew
Use startpage, its based in netherlandss
Also use Tor u niggers

stallman is also jewish

>using anti-semitic memes
Have you no shame? 6 million died on a concentration camp. Joking about these kinds of things is not cool. Watch a documentary about the horrors of the Holocaust, I promise you'll never make an anti-semitic joke again

We already opt in through t&s

>make "do not track" the norm
Why are people complaining here again?
Scared that your data flavor-of-the-month science degree will soon be meaningless?

I don't mind opt out by default, but I do mind mandatory telemetry

>6 million
I think 7 is a more accurate estimate.

> opt into data tracking
> Weinberg
Are media secretly antisemitic? The headline is twisted.

1. (((They))) are a scheming lot of conniving liars.
2. One of (((them))) has proposed that indiscriminate data tracking is actually a bad thing.
3. Therefore, allowing businesses to vacuum up information about you wholesale is not only good, it is a moral imperative. Q.E.D.

They're both actually in a secret club that makes them wear these in public. I tried to get into the club but you need your own nose glasses. Mr Weinberg's glasses are very high quality, I must say.

Attached: 31f8410d-5d34-4d5d-8b63-320d89ec8c91_1.7c01dd0d9339ff50369ee6923b4f381e.jpg (450x450, 14K)

because its a nigger tactic to get people to submit into bionfemetrics which can make your life better in a sense like facebook knows what you search and everything about you so it recommends people that are similar, stores know your interests so you get targeted advertisements, the ai knows what your trying to do in life so it can promote content that can help you better is what he meant i think.

but see the problem is genome harvesting holographic ai clones all this shit is part of the future and the idiots who complained of a microchip that monitros them if only they knew what the internet and devices are capable of fucking idiots that is the microchip.

Don't you mean trillion?

Go back to Jow Forums you fucking schizo.

you are an idiot u probably dont know anything about holographic ai or clones or brain computer interfacing. do you understand genome data why do you think they're obsessed with genome and bionfemetrics recongition so they can match genes with every physical trait.

you're fucking idiot if you think scientist are not inadvertantly ushering in chaos because they are there have been a few people have mental breakdowns over this dillema but you call me a schizo ur a shill.

Schindlers list was a masterpiece of comedy

True, but at least he rejects YHWH.

Just use startpage and click on the ads Form time to time so the guys get their ad money and don't track you.

YHVH abandoned the golems

Here you go, it's the kosher version of Tiananmen square.

>6 million died on a concentration camp
top kek