This is the greatest hacker in the China...

This is the greatest hacker in the China, responsible for the disclosure of trillions of dollars of foreign military and commercial IP. Say something nice about her.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 10.37.07.jpg (1648x930, 167K)

She will some day have a loving partner and live a happy life, unlike me and 90% of the rest of you

She's adorable, but need to take some shower.

there is no time to bathe when you are hacking the planet

that's not true faggot
sage

>t. zhang

Herro hacker-chan suki suki you rove me rong time for 5 dorrar yes?

Finally, a worthy opponent!

Attached: jeff-dean-googles-unsung-hero-cse_content_448044.jpg (300x225, 26K)

>I see you're using gnome

I would be her white fuck toy if she wanted

>greatest hacker in the China
>Wbotnet 10
>Chrome (or something what looks like chrome based)
>greatest

Better than gahnoo basement dweller.

Also what kind of ultrasharp is that.

Looks like the slut I knew back in high school

Why hasn't she disabled the search bar on the taskbar after all this hacking?

Attached: 1556156929885.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

nice Cherry G80-3000, somewhat decent taste in keyboards she has

>hacker
>uses windows 10
Right...

Imagine getting jumped by Chinese secret agents and put into a cargo plane, and taken into a secret facility of the Chinese intelligence service. You have spent the whole journey chained in the cargo hold of the airplane, with no food and only a few sips of water. You're dragged into a basement by two Chinese soldiers, generically altered gorillas trained in combat from birth. They leave you in the middle of a damp, concrete floored room, barely lit by a flickering fluorescent tube. You hear someone coming with the distinct sound of high heels against the hard floor, the heavy steel door closing and a rustle of chains and locks. Your blindfold is yanked off your face, and while regaining visual clarity, you see her. She's dressed in full leather dominatrix don, with a studded whip in her left hand and a Lenovo X1 Carbon in her right hand. She whips you across your face with full force, you scream in enormous pain but there's nobody to help you. She steps in your hand, with the heel of her boots piercing your skin and breaking your bones. You're extremely exhausted and can't possibly defend yourself, there's nothing you can't do to prevent her tortures.

You see her remove her latex underwear, only to reveal the hairiest pussy you've ever seen. She whips you in the back, and forced you to lie down face up in the cold concrete floor. She immediately sits on your face, grinding her fish smelling cunt and putrid anus in your face. You can't move, they might have drugged you. You try to scream but you're being chocked by her cunt and ass. She opens up her laptop and begins typing away. She's hacking. She's hacking into your country's government computer network, she laughs at the puny attempts at cybersecurity set by your nation. You start getting a half-chub, which infuriates her, she retaliates by relentlessly kicking your dick and balls with her high heels, laughing at every plead of mercy you make.

After hours and hours of torture, she finally gets bored of you. She stands up, stepping on your penis as she gets off the floor. She kicks you a little bit more, and laughs. She puts on a trench coat, opens the door, and orders the guards to take you away and do whatever they please with what's left of you.

The guards drag you outside, into a muddy field, where they play target shooting with you, throwing rocks and empty Tsingtao bottles at your mangled body. After a few hours out in the cold, one of the guards feels sorry fir your, unholsters his gun, and fires a single shot into your head, finally ending your torment.

she wants to get the work done, not rice the system

> RIce the system
I see what you did there

i wish i was important enough for this to happen to me

Uuugh she really needs to wash her face. How do people stand having oily/wet skin, it is so disgusting. Especially when it dries off forming some sort of layer on top. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.

it's just her wet look primer retard

You have a very shine forehead.

using face oil for deep frying is cheaper you western pigs will never understand it

Tiananmen Square Massacre 1989
Winnie the Pooh

Attached: Puffypilled.jpg (270x321, 10K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 GNU plus Linux

Didnt work
You mustbhave umatrix allow the script to run npcsan

>16:10 screen
A lady of culture.

>being this obsessed by frivolous shit
What's your favourite position to suck dicks?

this is why I come here

Attached: h3h.jpg (512x411, 26K)

Nice looking pair of tits but needs a bag over her head.

Why should I say something nice about a criminal?