Uh oh

Attached: Capture.jpg (1811x425, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/compare/13241660?baseline=13267824
youtube.com/watch?v=BDcfVFs1Jnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

on a process that clocks lower, has massive yield issues, has a single fab producing, and will be mobile only

Attached: just-tails-sitting-on-a-bench-59e8096d15272.png (429x447, 287K)

enjoy your CORE I3 9030U

....Literally a repeat of the original Core Duo. No seriously.

It's history repeating itself.

Reminder that the Core 2 was the result of Intel improving a Mobile chip architecture. History repeats itself.

*security mitigations not included

so it was a happy accident?

hhAHAHHAHAHAH AYMDTARDS ALREADY STARTING SO SWEAT. INTEL WAS COMPETING WITH AMD WITH STONE AGE TECHNOLOGY. GUESS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN INTEL PULLS THE REAL GUNS OUT HAHAHAHAHJAHHAHGFIUHEHAH

>History repeats itself
Make it more obvious you're shilling from a predetermined script you tards lol

How much do they pay for this second rate astroturf anyway? They should focus on their security and making sure people's houses don't burn down instead, whatever they pay you.

I have a Ryzen, idiot. I'm just saying that it is similar to when Intel discovered that they could base their next desktop lineup on improvements on the Mobile architecture that they were using.

I was the guy who told the shill about IPC and the comparison between the Core 2 Duo and the Pentium D.

Is it wrong to say that I'm saying deja vu, because it applies to the situation?

c2d wasnt a mess tho
this 10nm is just intel trying to save face nothing more

>on a process that clocks lower
But has better power efficiency. As for clocks, probably won't be worse than TSMC 7nm as they're pretty much the same thing feature-size wise. If the IPC thing is real it's gonna be a little ahead of Ryzen again. Yeah yields suck, supply sucks. And it's obviously going to be expensive as fuck.

All in all Intel's fucked.

Here we go with the Intel quality slides. They're lying. Just like they lied about IPC increases before.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1510x849, 1.06M)

Desktop parts when?

202X

>Performance results are based on testing as of dates shown in configuration and may not reflect all publicly available security updates.
LOL

The announcement mentions mobile TDPs but makes no mention whatsoever of desktop parts. Expect a paper launch and mobile-only release sometime next year.

Rip in pieces

Attached: 1534037275432.png (1400x1608, 286K)

This is supposedly their gimped 10nm with better yields. We'll see how that turns out.

>18% IPC boost
>333% lower clockspeed

Attached: large.jpg (900x1200, 109K)

>10nm++++++
lol

>ice lake
>10th generation
It must be good to still be around

>your PC is monitored

>18%

thats a lot holy shit

>holy shit
Bullshit* Fixed for you.

for a laptop only series?

Good for laptops & servers then.

>servers
>4c max
Okay.

ice lake wont come out for servers
also laptop is the only market where intel still has a chance to succeed
do you really think people with servers and databases are gonna buy 14nm and 10nm intel cpus when there are more power efficient 7nm options like epyc

AMDfag here. Honestly guys, keep laughing at the intel mobile architecture, but a word of warning. The last time we ignored a mobile architecture from Intel, it turned into the Core 2 Microarchitecture and walloped the Athlon 64X2's ass.

t. Ryzen 1200 and RX460 user.

Reminder that first gen ryzen was so shit that people immediately upgrade to zen+ when it came out

Except for the minor issue that Intel lies their ass off about IPC gains between Lake generations, while AMD's IPC claims are independently corroborated by Geekbench subtests at identical clocks to Zen+

browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/compare/13241660?baseline=13267824

Attached: D7qCxKjXYAIw-ID.png large.png (987x537, 121K)

Oh, well they won't make a similar core for servers?

>rx 460
AHAHAHAHA

why the fuck would I need anything else with a 768p monitor?

I just use the thing for Jow Forums and simple compiling.

That pic gives me the worst flashbacks.

Atleast you could have bought the rx 570 which costed just a bit more, had a ton more compute and more vram

18% over skylake not the 9th gen

skylake mobile?

>costed

>your pc is monitored

Attached: 6456.png (1012x733, 347K)

was actually gonna purchase that, was hoping that the 1650 would be an upgrade, but alas. Will pair the 460 with a R5 3600 and see where I'll go from there.

are you gaming? are you doing compute heavy tasks?
either way the 1650 isnt worth it simply because its weaker, it doesnt have anywhere as much compute as the 570 does and it costs more than the 570

Your autism is flaring big time

Icelake wasn't made as a mobile only architecture, the low clocks and shit yields force it to be

HAHAHAH GET JEWED AYYYMDD INTEL RULE, AMD ARE FOR NIGGER AND INDIAANS HAHAHAHA SO PATHETIC FUCKING JERKING ON CORES WHEN ANY INTEL CPU DESTROYS A AYYMD CPU PAYZJAHAH

doing simple programming, but using VM's for simulation.

>tfw you develop C# and VB, but don't want to muck up your system.

Oh ok then go for whatever gpu you want
but a ryzen 5 3600 or 7 3700 will be perfect for you since virtualization uses a lot of threads, especially nested virualization

Attached: 1DCD8B87-E3CB-49F4-8548-F299A1458669.png (646x595, 269K)

Friendly reminder.

Attached: Fine print.jpg (1200x255, 231K)

AYYMDTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: satania.gif (220x216, 39K)

>mobile cpu
no one cares shill

based

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: DELID.jpg (1510x1593, 1.07M)

18% can't save them from 1.3 GHz clock speeds straight outta 1999

The yields are trashpoor for common 4c dies, how can you expect them to make chips with over 12 cores without setting the price over 100 000$ ?

10nm++++++++++++

>No product or component can be absolutely secure
A massive amount of coping contained within so few words

icelake is literally a nodeshrink and nothing else hence why they have the igpu cut from it

Ohhh

that was cannonlake

Don't you mean Bulldozer to Ryzen?

What is this talking point? No one would naturally come up with this retarded shit. Where are these shills coming from?

Wow amd is done. History literally repeating itself.

Won't bin chips and everything forward is going to be hybrid chips with built in features people do not want on top of their back doors that get reveled late in the chips life cycle as a means to try to get people to replace them.

It only fixed the problems of people with shit DDR4

I fucking explained my case. I'm just saying the similarities. You may take it with a huge grain of salt. Not really shilling, I'll be buying the R5 3600 and I'm just saying that the situations are somewhat similar.

In other words their tests were made on a system without security mitigation.
Intel truly is the master trickster.

Attached: Epic-Trollface-658.jpg (500x429, 121K)

oh boy i cant wait to use that 18% IPC to look at anime girls faster on my ultrabook

c2d was pentium m, which pentium m was a different branch derived from pentium III.
intel killed all of the other marches in fabor of the icore and they have a very weak atom march for extreme low power and embedde.

Just Wait(tm)

Attached: 1542700771948.gif (250x250, 1.82M)

>t. amd salesman

and Gen 11 iGPU is benchmarked with 3700MHz LPDDR4X with other iGPUs are 2400MHz (iGPU is HIGHLY critical need fast memory)

fuck Intel, they can't bribe their way out of this one. First they lost MacBooks and now they will lose Surface get fucked

for a moment I was actually worried after reading OP post with 18% IPC increase but after seeing this I will just post mfw when instead

>pic related: mfw when

Attached: 1547059829345.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

see post below. 18% IPC increase but 333% lower clock speed lol

An 18% IPC over ORIGINAL SKYLAKE

5% over kabylake or whatever the current shit filled lake is.

It's trash. Mobile only and they can't even confirm when we will see these products or if they will exist outside of applel

Oh NONONONO
PFFFC AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>That pic gives me the worst flashbacks.
give me a quick rundown

>1.5 NiggerHurcz
>2019 years after Jesus Christ was born
is this a bad joke from Intel or very very very good photshooping

Attached: 1496530000569.png (620x670, 226K)

Aren't all ultrabook processors clocked this low?

>ice lake
Did you mean lava lake?

>for a moment I was actually worried

Worried about what? do you own amd or arm stock? what would a customer worry about getting an improved product (it isn't, but still).

Please tell me you aren't a shilling for free

Even mobile haslel is faster than Intel's 10nm.

> CORE I3
more like COPE i3

I have a Cope i7. It's breddy gud.

it actually has an advertised (1t) boost speed of 3.9ghz which isn't awful for a laptop but is a step back from what they're shipping now

I hope Intel does well. AMD having the same kind of dominance Intel did between Nehalem and Ryzen will lead to the same kind of CPU stagnation we faced over that era - an i7 920 was still a perfectly fine CPU when Ryzen was launching whereas now even a Broadwell/Haswell is seen as largely obsolete.

However, I have serious doubts if we'll see 10nm desktop parts from Intel earlier than Q3 2020, and we'll have 7nm+ EUV Zen3 from AMD.

Not that guy, but no.
No.
youtube.com/watch?v=BDcfVFs1Jnc

user... The COPE i7 was cancelled by Intel. After the security mitigations, you have a slightly overclocked COPE i5.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Mommy's 7nm > Schlomo's 10nm

Attached: 1525333363823.jpg (199x253, 8K)

>bought rx480 at launch
>launch witcher 3 and enjoyed high/ultra settings on 1080p with freesync
>for 1 hour
>don't even like video games anymore
>bitcoin craze hit highpoint, sell gpu for 150€ profit
>buy an used 2gb 460 for 30€ because block size increased
>plays everything I want (shit, maybe I'll launch wow every now and then)

Attached: 1557606101275.png (300x300, 134K)

4 core shitty mobile processors