Crashes Premiere even harder

>crashes Premiere even harder

Reminder that productive people as well as gamers use Intel CPUs. The only usecase for AMD CPUs is browsing Jow Forums and executing screenfetch/neofetch.

Attached: 123.jpg (1496x1080, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.adobe.com/thread/2548777
testufo.com/ghosting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?

Ryzen has always crashed Premiere.

Yes, I understood that part.

What the fuck are graphics designers doing here?
Get a real job you hippie.

>Premiere
>Graphic designer
Imagine being this retarded

Is this how Intel shills cope?

>cope
Is accusing other people of coping your way of coping with reality? The reality that AYMD absolutely sucks in every way?

>using (((Adobe))) trashware

Based dubs-trips-dubs

HELP, I HAVE DONE IT AGAIN

Attached: BF1.png (1314x1192, 52K)

Ironically the youtuber I watch is contemplating swapping his ThreadRipper 4k editing rig back to something Intel based, he says though the ThreadRipper encodes a faster, timeline scrubbing is faster on the Intel.

How is AMD responsible for this?

Anyone using poopietary shite is deserving of a dicking

>premiere crashes
>but this time its on an AMD processor

it doesn't crash on Intel. Case closed.

forums.adobe.com/thread/2548777

If you're compating CPU speeds then the Ryzen here is losing really hard. At high resolutions the GPU is simply bottlenecking CPUs so neither of them goes at full power.

Exactly. But that's also Ryzen 2000, lower clock speeds and before about the last five rounds of mitigations.

All the major Jewtubers, not necessarily the PC tech ones all use Intels.

No one would even bother with AMD, not even most tech tubers own Threadrippers.

That is Adobe fault.

No. Intel works fine.

>b-b-but muh adobe
The absolute STATE of intel shills

Attached: isThisSupposedToBeBait.jpg (512x512, 22K)

>if i continue to ignore the crashes on intel they will go away

Reminder that Adobe software works best on Mac OS.
By your logic everyone should switch to Apple.
Just fuck off, Apple shill.

Attached: 1558950857530.png (640x773, 49K)

>By your logic everyone should switch to Apple.
Yes, Apple+intel is an absolute must for any creative or professional person

Attached: image0-15.jpg (323x332, 20K)

>using premiere

Attached: 1528736900609.png (307x307, 107K)

I HAVE BEEN HERE MANY TIMES BEFORE

Attached: SWB.png (1314x1192, 53K)

Premiere crashes just fine for me on 4900MQ.

>the mentally ill retard is back

Attached: 1547419788322.jpg (588x823, 117K)

No doubt 2700x is better bang for buck here if you plan to run max settings at high resolutions with lower frame rates. However, when you remove that GPU bottleneck, you reveal the large CPU performance gap which is important information if you're going for high frame rates on high refresh rate monitors.

Attached: CSGO.png (1314x1192, 58K)

HURT MYSELF AGAIN TODAY

Attached: Deus.png (1314x1192, 55K)

>gets BTFO by own benchmark site
>s-surely these m-memes will silence the truth!

Attached: 1558365449522.png (517x546, 278K)

AND THE WORST PART THERE'S NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME

Attached: FH.png (1314x1192, 61K)

>high frame rates on high refresh rate monitors
>800fps
Anything past 144 fps is literal who cares tier

what happens when you play something ubishit like ac: o and the 2700x is barely keeping above 60. speaking from experience. this is the point of zen 2, to do better with gaymen. grown up shit ryzen is already fine.

I love how this is the only argument Inteldrones can come up with

jokes' on you, I use Da Vinci

Some would say anything past 30 is literal who cares tier. There are many variables and targets and you should ideally get the hardware needed to reach your target, but the fact remains that intel typically has much better CPU performance in games. You're just lying to yourself if downplay use cases because the product you purchased can't handle it.

OUCH, I HAVE LOST MYSELF AGAIN

Attached: MEA.png (1314x1192, 53K)

>Some would say anything past 30 is literal who cares tier
The difference is good monitors refresh rates top out at 144hz

Good I don't need intel then

But real response time is like 5ms average even on TN panels so what's the point of 90+ fps when the monitor itself can't even properly display it?

I love how this guy keeps lowering his fps target to match what his budget AMD cpu can handle.

No, I'm being realistic. In order to have a crystal clear crisp gaming experience the response time must be 1/4th or less of the frame time. That way no ghosting or any other visible motion artifacts obscure the motion you're supposed to be seeing. 5ms for 11.1ms frame time (ie 90 fps) is actually pretty high now that I think about it.

>those minimums
Everyone knows that the only thing intlel better at is pushing easy frames like staring at wall.

>you can see intel's advantage when you reduce the GPU load
You don't say!

C O P E

O

P

E

Attached: PremierKEK.png (1106x170, 11K)

never had premiere crash on me
t. 1600x owner

Sure, software is made by pajeets, which requires you to disable all exta cores, so it doesn't crash.

>TN
lol poorfag shit

OLED monitors are extremely overpriced right now. So much that the few that have been introduced have been subsequently discontinued. The only way you can get really low response times now is to buy a big ass 4K 60Hz oled TV. It's fugged m8.

Attached: 1516394863334.jpg (477x640, 44K)

This says more about Adobe's competence than AMD's.

I can easily see the difference between 90 and 165 on my 165 Hz IPS screen.

Same. I use Premiere at work and at home, both with a 2600X. Works on my machines.

>Adobe software
You have brought this upon yourself.

No, it's broken there too because they use Radeon graphics and Adobe doesn't give a fuck.
Also good job bringing up Apple when nobody had even mentioned it.

t. never used Adobe Pajeetware in his life
Fuck you, nigger. The most crash happy system I ever had when working with Premiere had a 3570K in it.
I've actually had less crashes with my current 1700.

Same, it just works on my machine. Same exact processor

This is satire.

>another """productivity""" LARping AMD nigger
>I don't use productivity software!
You don't say!

NO YOU CAN'T. Not because the human eye can't see beyond 90 FPS but because an IPS display AT BEST has around 8ms of average response time so it LITERALLY cannot display more than 125 frames per second (assuming best case scenario of 8ms response time).

What you're really seeing at 165Hz is pixel smearing, ghosting, other motion artifacts + dropped frames.

Don't take my word for it, test it with a ghosting test at different refresh rates: testufo.com/ghosting

Chances are your monitor can only actually display in crystal clear clarity a max refresh rate of 60 Hz (ie 16.6 ms frame time)since its IPS tech. You got conned m8.

>unironically shilling for the criminal organization known as Adobe
>a company that micro charges you for fucking cut paste tools
>also shilling for trashtel

You people aren't even trying anymore

Nah I play video games too. You DO realize he dodged a bullet, right?

t. sad intard

Attached: ZomboDroid 25052019124531.jpg (1280x5760, 942K)

Oh it's this cunt again

Without shillery:
I'm a pajeet and my whole family is saving money for 2 years, so I could have a computer that would allow me to work with adobe products so I could earn 5$ a day to save everyone from starvation and to save money to cure my mother. I'm planning to buy either 300ge or 3200g

Should I buy AMD or avoid it because it'll be crashing photoshop and illustrator and I'll starve and my family of white people will too, thanks to 56% creatura shills trying to sell 1 more cpu unit?

Attached: 1558547316597.jpg (960x640, 198K)

Yes, I can. There is some smearing, but fast moving objects appear as a series of discrete images at lower framerates. At higher framerates, faster objects appear smoothly moving, if blurred.

my 120hz benq has 0 frames of input lag senpai, are you ok?

sometimes I feel like all of these threads are all made by the same guy.

Why didn't they try to make you become a doctor instead?

*crashes premiere*

Attached: CPU.png (640x480, 10K)

I'm sitting next to my buddy right now and he's editing our sextape on a amd laptop.

>chip clocked 16% slower still performs within 10% on average
>also costs 25% less
I'm not sure which team you're actually rooting for but AMD is the clear winner here.

6700k user here oc to 4.7ghz it's stuttering as fuck. This game litteraly is trash

>be me, playing cnc3 from 2009
>1700x caps out at 30 fps
Why is amd so shit at gaming

>adobe is garbage
>tune it tomorrow for more breaking news

Attached: 1486238650699.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Lies, it crashes all the time
On intel though

>when you don't use add-on
It's the add-ons that most people have issues with, and they actually do crash more often on ryzen.
So to solve this people just
>not use shitty add-ons
or if they absolutely need them
>just use intel

I know a lot of CS pros complain when their fps drops below 400 because they want the frame that is displayed to be as recent as possible.

Poor bait try again pajeet

How do you not have a permanent ban yet? And how do you keep your job when you're so obvious about being a shill?

>The truth is bait
>pajeet
You're not fooling anyone brownman.

>Blames software
Seems like an AMD thing. Maybe and should release competitive software.

>my crappy OS (winshit) is terrible at managing multiple cores.
>retarded software full of race conditions crashes
>somehow it's the CPU's fault for having too many cores
kys, retard

>too many cores was the issue
It's not, and phrasing it like it's weakness was actually a positive is the most irritating shit you marketing fags do.
KYS.