He doesn't microdose LSD

>he doesn't microdose LSD
You're not gonna make it in the tech sector

Attached: 1840310514338969699874907529909681234596939n.png (800x600, 868K)

What's the difference between doing LSD and microdosing it?

The amount

Obliviously but what's the difference of the effects?

Where can I get it?

Richard Feynman never did LSD he also talks about how he never felt it was necessary to get any of the supposed deep thoughts other people were claiming since they invariably never acted on any of these drug induced epiphanies

>guy with a brain superior to the majority of most people in existence doesn't need external assistance to use his brain

Exactly I think the only reason people with access to this shit are highly extroverted enough to know reputable dealers

Being able to go about your day normally in any sort of capacity whatsoever

Made me lol

microdosing is a meme, people whose happiness depends on drugs think it'll solve all their problems, it never does

“Microdosing doesn’t allow me to be anywhere else but in the present moment. This has helped me tremendously with my anxiety and depression. I am incapable of worrying about what’s going to happen next week, tomorrow, or even five minutes from now. I can function without anxiety for the first time in years. I feel that my attention span is greater, I’m concentrating like never before. When I was suffering with pain I was given a lot of prescription pain pills and was quickly becoming addicted to them. Microdosing instantly helped me stop taking the several pills a day I was taking just so I could get out of bed, and I haven’t touched them since.”

none, you get the same shit but weaker/shorter high. microdosing weed is much better/easier.

microdosing is pretty much for giggles, it messes with your serotonin enough to let you see things like its the first time but not enough to make you hallucinate in the slightest
Im not sure how it could help for tech but it's great for creative activity

back in the days my friend had smuggled a whole vial and we'd just lick its cup to have some fun times

“I have fought depression for some 6-7 years since adolescence, microdosing has, so far, consistently helped me get on with my day-to-day, just as much on no MD days as MD days. This also applies to Social & General Anxiety which has been less severe but experienced for the same period.”

“I overcame my depression with microdosing because I can consistently be productive and happy with it as a creative booster. It also eliminates any anxiety I get because I never used to raise my hand in class. I smoke a lot of cannabis and it’s unhealthy to overindulge. I found microdosing to make me feel the need to be productive so I smoke much less when I microdose and don’t indulge just to smoke.”

LSD makes time go by really slowly the last place I want to drop acid is at work

Is this hackernews?

>be high all the time like a nigger
>dude it's for my """anxiety"""

How's that different from your aunt and uncle exactly?

I don't think doing a drug that makes you hallucinate is a good idea

Does lad actually make it hard to read stuff I feel like I would lose my mind if I couldn't read shit.

I have been considering it but I am concerned I won't be able to dose myself appropriately. How do you accurately and consistently dose yourself?

Attached: 1520290199649.gif (540x304, 2M)

>Richard Feynman
>125 iq brainlet

dissolve it in water

I mean reality is technically a hallucination

Things don't actually exist the way you see them

LSD is the only drug where you WANT to go the homeopathic way, dillute the crap out of that fuck

And for fucks sake don't let a drop of it fall on your skin, you're going to be stuck in cartoon world for days

Are you smart but lazy?

Depression is for weak minded faggots

I don't care if his IQ was 35, he figured out pic related. He's a goddamn genius, Einstein and Dirac level

Attached: feynman-diagram.png (500x446, 37K)

you know tabs are a thing

I have been a user of psychs since I got outa high school and have even ego deathed on shrooms. My question is one ment to be specific, how do (you) ensure your dose? I feel like when a mixing a liquid drug with such a high potency, dosing errors are going to be an issue.

No idea, but i'd start at some baseline and inch my way backward

Say one drop to 10 liters of water then go backwards to 9.5 liters, 9 liters, etc. until I find a specific dose I like