Hard disk usage at 100%

Tried running some antivirus, nothing, turning off windows services, nothing, I also bought a new hard disk, but it's the same, the usage is at 100% all the time, what do?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1558615509676.jpg (480x447, 21K)

I believe nothing can be done, it's a W10 glitch

disable windows search
delete defender
run o&o shutup to kill hideous telemetry

>run o&o shutup to kill hideous telemetry
Does that shit even work?

Just delete some of your files,
Normally if you look at your Downloads folder you'll find plenty of files which you don't need that are taking up space.

disable scheduled tasks you dumb fuck

Install Gentoo.

Have you tried deleting some of your files?

telemetry was scanning the whole system, even though I turned it off explicitly during the installation, so ye

install fedora

install an ssd you moron

And where can I download this?

Uninstall niggermonkey software, that includes windows.

Okay, so I saw 2 procces in procces hacker, that were using a lot of the disk usage, one was System and the other a svchost.exe, I terminated both of them, the computer seems to work fine now

>one was System and the other a svchost.exe, I terminated both of them, the computer seems to work fine now
full reinstall, right now

Fuck off dumb nigger

I'll try that again, last time didn't work

This
Choose whatever distro you prefer, any of them are better than winshit. Your computer will run faster, use less resources and won't spy in you.

The only reason to use winshit is if you are a hardcore gaymer.

nice advert dudes. or dude, whichever
Yeah I checked out the website
Looks ok man. I might check your shit out later

You've turned off the defrag schedule right?

Yes

delete your os

same happened to me, clean windows install, swap off, hibernating off, superfetch off, search off, recovery off, doing nothing, hdd led lights up constantly.
cpu usage shows 2-3% passively cooled at 50oC, network showing 2-3kb of traffic

switch to linux, barely see the hdd since browser cache is on ramdisk, same 2-3% cpu usage, now at 40oC.

i think the cpu graphs in windows are bogus and (((they))) are doing weird shit with our cpus.

i already did once, worked fine for about 1 week, then all again with the weird shit

I haven't used Windows in a long time but when Windows Vista first came out, Super Fetch churned the HD a lot. Turn that off in Services and that'll end a lot of disk accesses. Meanwhile, you'll probably never notice the so-called benefit of Super Fetch.

this is you dont play games just install a mainstream linux distro dont fall for the gentoo meme

how did you do a clean windows install