AirPods are the most popular mobile accessory on earth

They've been out for 2.5 years and they are still sold out EVERYWHERE, with up to a week of waiting for stock to come in when you order.

Face it, Apple won.

Attached: file.png (710x935, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B07KLZQKL7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well they’re incredibly convenient I use them all the time so fuck you

Hey there user. I have a Galaxy S9 and I want to buy a wireless earbud, any suggestions? These okay?

Attached: jaybird.jpg (2835x2562, 226K)

Get BLACKED

>shop had wrong prices on wireless earbuds that originally costed 200$
>I got them for 10$ (I bought two pairs, one for me and one for my gf)
>they immediately corrected error - but honored my price

Lol fuck wireless. I use them every day and have been for 1+ years, but if I didn't get them so cheap I would just go cheap chink wired earphones.

The only benefit of wired is that the cord doesnt fucking break after 2 weeks of use.

I hate the human race

They probably don’t insert into the ear as quickly airpods, they probably close up your ear so you can’t hear when other people talk to you, they probably have a giant carrying case that you can’t fit snuggly into your lighter pocket and they probably have a shitty microphone for when you get a phone call

Great. 35 million people with brain cancer.
We need to gas them now. They are walking dead, anyways.

You're a great salesman! Airpods it is.
You use an iPhone right?

these look like the ThinkPad of the ear bud lmao

A lot of people have low IQs.

>this is a bad thing

i see this more as a failure on humanity's part than a win on Apple's.

But I'm glad that sheeple exist anyway. If they didn't blindly support Apple they would infest everything else with their normie ignorance and ruin that too. Apple is an irl containment board for brainless morons, and I thank them for it.

Attached: 1509938111408.jpg (1557x863, 188K)

So that explains the Windows market share?

Gear Icon X for S9/10s. Don't get an Airpod, you have to connect it everytime.

It's actually just 3 people, but they keep loosing them

Yes

I'm honestly thinking about getting a pair just to try. IEM style headphones never fit in my ears right, these look like they might.

>wireless antennas in your ears constantly broadcasting and recieving electromagnetic radiation

No wonder itoddlers pay $1000 for old hardware

Attached: RF_victim.png (500x447, 272K)

I'd love to buy a pair too once the battery life reached something respectable like 10h.

Is Apple the only company left beyond some chinks who offers actual earbuds instead of the nasty rubbery shit?

I got these and they sound a whole lot better and are way more difficult to lose. Also cheaper.

Attached: 61pHPNozGqL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 72K)

You do realize computer screens, lights, and cars beams hundreds of times more radiation directly at you, nearly all day?

Not me, i live in a faraday cage and have protectors over my electronic stuff.
My house is EM free ;)

at these frequencies the em radiation from the sun reflecting off your walls (painted white) is stronger than the ones which pass data between the individual earbuds back and forth between each other

>Face it, Apple won.
this is why I only buy Apple stuff
I wanna be a winner, not a poorfag loser

95% of all emf radiation gets in. Unless you live in complete darkness.

Attached: 1548979434865.jpg (618x685, 96K)

>computer screens, lights, and cars beams hundreds of times more radiation

nice shitpost
or actual retard?

I fucking hate normies. I hope the batteries combust in their ears and they can never hear their shitty music and podcasts ever again

>car beams

Attached: ayo.jpg (384x432, 39K)

Yes, they do. You can easily tell because of how much power screens and lights require compared to antennas.

Implying quantuum physics is real
Lmao

Why though?

Impotent poorfag rage.

t.normalfags

At this point I'm convinced apple could have a production line of workers literally taking a shit and slapping an apple logo on it, and people would still rush to buy it anyway.

Attached: free-shrugs.jpg (449x642, 50K)

*falls under the couch, lost forever*
*battery is kill in 6 months*
Apple is an absurdly successful MARKETING company. They somehow get normies to buy the same shit over and over again even if it hurts them. So yeah, Apple "won", but I won't buy their shit.
Actually, I will. Once the trade war dippening is over I'll buy some heavily discounted AAPL stock.

Yeah. I was a huge neet, games fatnes virginity, never worked you name it I had it.
Then I started browsing Jow Forums, and it changed me. I was so disgusted by this place I tried everything to be better.
Now after 2 years, I am fit, have a good workplace, a beautiful loving girlfriend, and hang out with my friends.

Still come back every once in a while, to laugh at shit though

that's not what being a normalfag means newfaggot retard

go away

>*falls under the couch, lost forever*
Don't be retarded.
>*battery is kill in 6 months*
They are out for a while now, the battery barely degraded for the people who got it at launch. You probably have a better chance to kill your cable in the time it'd take the battery to degrade in a noticeable way.

They are causing the environment to decline. There is no need to put batteries in your ears until you are hard of hearing.

>sticking uncomfortable, loose, expensiveass shit in your ears
No accounting for fucking stupidity. Fucking richshits and wannabe richshits are propping up Apple's goddamn bullshit.
Can't wait until we ban smartphones for being privacy-stealing tracking devices and Apple goes out of fucking business because they put all their eggs in that bullshit basket.

>battery dies, whole product is dead, can't be replaced, it just goes in a landfill
>meanwhile regular non-wireless headphones keep working forever like magic
yeah, i'm thinking fuck apple on this one.

>$180 Airpods
Shit sound quality, literally have to charge them, fucking BLUETOOTH
>$40 koss portapros
Amazing sound quality, never needs a charge, works with 90% of phones

Compared to all the other ways you harm the environment picking on headphones is just stupid. If you stop eating meat today, you'd do less damage even if you buy a pair of Airpods every year.

>the wire never breaks

>probably

I am a vegan, but didn't think that is any easy change for most people. In comparison it is incredibly easy to save $100 and weaken the number one electronic waste producer in the world, Apple.

Humans work good under pressure. Once we fuck the enviroment up so badly we notice, we will fix it.
In the meantime we just deport this toxic waste to africa where it cannot harm anyone

Getting your calories from thing A instead of thing B is pretty easy; specially because of most vegan alternatives barely have any taste either way.

Buying less stuff generally doesn't hurt but e-waste from premium products just isn't a big factor when aside of the meat industry, the traveling and fashion one are a much bigger deal. It's like buying efficient lightbulbs but driving in a huge car.

You do realize that once it passes the 2° mark or so, it goes into a faster spinning spiral of fuckery that will get more fucked exponentially, r-right?

Even if we invent some magic carbon converting tech, fixing the damage would makes the space race look like a total kiddy joke.

I played roulette and bought one of the dozens of chinkshit wireless earbuds on amazon for $30 and they are great. Sound like any other bluetooth headphone and the battery lasts ~6 hours without putting it back in its charging case.

>If you stop eating meat today, you'd do less damage
Yea because actual pollution from refining and mining rare earth minerals is the same as (fake) climate change from CO2 emissions that's costantly happening since 5BN years

I swear alot of people on this board are dumb even by actual reddit brandead normalfag standards

Attached: DtleB_sVYAASxh2.jpg (220x330, 18K)

I mean just look at the absolute ignorance and low IQ on display here

HOLY FUCK

I know two people who have lost a bud, which means you have to buy a new pair. Both of them were happy to do so, as if losing the bud was an excuse to buy new ones since the ones they had didn't have nearly as much battery as they used to.
One was a year old and the other was about six months. Literally six months of regular use will noticably degrade the battery. This is a well known flaw.

I don't know it's cold outside

Jokes aside it's still a huge thing in my country if we break the hot old cold temp record, we inform everyone in the national and every other channel in news.
And it's not often we break it, so we had more exteme weather

That's not how physics works. Even with constant use, the battery would need 2-4 years to lose 10% of the capacity; which would mean 15 minutes less in the worst case scenario.

>Make out-of-ear buds instead of the ear canal slip n slide in-ear jew design
>Wireless
Those two points sell themselves. Every in-ear bud I've ever used would not stay in my ear, and the reverb effect in my ear canal was unnerving. Everyone else I know agrees. Huge comfort, convenience, and quality issues across the board.

I did read the knockoff Airpods are even better than the brand ones, though. The power of marketing always prevails.

Attached: 61Uod8YRp7L._SX679_.jpg (679x679, 35K)

>putting rubber in your ears
How about no?

>It's alright, you can't be blamed, you just a ignorant subhuman.
The fault rests on the global warming scaremongers that made actual pollution seem trivial by comparison to CO2 release.

But even working in your msm-fed framework, do you not realize climate change would be temporary while unearthing polluting metals from earth's crust irreversible?

Can you grasp that simple concept?

I'm took afraid I'll lose them.

Go be a brainlet somewhere else.

*battery dies*

>Go be a brainlet somewhere else.
Can you address this:
>do you not realize climate change would be temporary while unearthing polluting metals from earth's crust irreversible

is your 80iq brain going haywire at this moment?
it's a really simple concept

>make you a retard
>Apple customers already are retards

Attached: aGdT3dw.png (720x618, 329K)

Nope. Lithium batteries can easily be degraded in just a few weeks if you really abuse them. Making a small cell go from 0-100% (actual capacity) really quickly while reasonably hot will do it. Fact is, people are seeing huge degradation at less than a year of usage. If you really baby them, you can get as little as 25% degradation per year. If you're rough and use them like you would wired headphones, you can get as much as 60% loss per year, which makes them annoying at six months and totally unusable after only 18-24 months.
You could just get them replaced within the year warranty, but it seems like they're designed to last a bit longer than that for the average person. The isn't a new tactic from Apple. They've been doing the whole planned obsolescence thing for decades.

minus x minus = plus
that is why AirPods so popular

So it makes them even more retarded, got it.

>use Air Pods
>still hear outside world
I'll never understand people's desire for wanting this shit. Status or not, I'm not going to be bothered getting plastic shit 3rd worlders and welfare rats fight each over for

Attached: 1558381228129.jpg (312x311, 33K)

what the fuck is a hearable

Bruv, I use my phone way more than I use my headphones and it's been under 10% degradation over 4 years. In a similar time-frame, I had 3 cheap non-wireless headphones dying (funny enough the Apple earbuds still hold on strong)

This thread convinced me to do it
What am I in for bros?

Attached: purchase.png (1021x368, 38K)

shit tier audio devices that break in a month

jealous poorfag

but only poor people use trash like apple
they think its a "status symbol"

No shit retard, one's an IEM and the other is an earbud.

Do Americans really do that?

how many payements left on your phone lease? Lmao

>The normie is retarded and gets tricked by megacorporations into buying garbage for hundreds of dollars.
This qualifies as news today.

>Light radiation = magnetic radiation
OH NO NO NO

Attached: heeeee.gif (62x62, 79K)

Attached: 5167F4B1-BEF8-4E9D-9C39-747505E2C121.png (500x331, 270K)

underrated comment

A really nice experience. They're a great product and will last for a couple years at minimum. Enjoy!

fagPods
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1537573957869.png (743x1613, 583K)

>people see those things thinking it's AirPods
>in reality 95% of time it's chink i7s/i10s/i12s TWS

which one did you buy? that sounds nice

>shitty bait OP
>99% of thread is shitting on airpods
>mfw this is a reverse shill thread to dissuade people on Jow Forums from buying apple products

Attached: 1547634159576.jpg (417x417, 34K)

I love mine. The battery life is poor but the ability to recharge in the case makes up for it. Decent sound for a non-audiophilefag.

What does emf stand for?

don't worry, they will all get tinnitus within a few years

these

amazon.com/gp/product/B07KLZQKL7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Galaxy Buds clones when? I want some nice wireless buds that I won't care about losing, but I wouldn't be caught dead having some faggot tier fruit dildos hanging out of my ears.

underrated

Shitty fit and sub-obtimal sound due to 0 isolation from outside interference. Also, lag and bad connectivity with anything that's not Apple (it's a feature).

This is based as hell

It depends heavily on HOW you use the battery, which I think is the part lost on a lot of anons. If you fully cycle a li-ion battery (100% to 0%) it will die VERY quickly.

My roommate and I accidentally performed this experiment in college. Both of us had the same school issued laptop, 3.5hr battery. He only fully cycled his and plugged in at critical. I left mine plugged in constantly, rarely went below 50%. By the end of the year mine would still go 3 hours, his would last

>have CIEMs before airpods was a thing
>mfw

Attached: 1553870760583.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

based and applepilled

Based Jow Forums, BTFOing iToddler subhumans since 2003.

>posting the fact
>bait
cope

bump
shit on itoddlers some more Jow Forums