Why have you not cut the Adobe cord yet?

Why have you not cut the Adobe cord yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=TW_73gAANqY

Attached: adobe[1].gif (409x328, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stdutility.com/stduviewer.html
github.com/olive-editor/olive
change.org/p/adobe-systems-prevent-the-death-of-adobe-flash-player
techspot.com/downloads/3689-adobe-photoshop-cs2.html
ne.jp/asahi/mighty/knight/
inkscape.org/
github.com/erkserkserks/h264ify-firefox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AIDSDOBE

NOT EVEN ONCE

AdobeReader is my favorite pdf viewer

Attached: 2019-05-28_17-45.png (272x270, 85K)

I use Affinity, bro.

flash replacement when?

Yeah and 5+ years down the road you'll find yourself in the same situation again. Adobe might even buy some of these companies if they feel threatened.
We need a Photoshop clone for the things that Krita doesn't cover. I think copying the UI is essential, see Olive and how much better the experience is already than anything else (Premiere like).
Illustrator if what I heard is true, it's very unlikely anything will ever touch it in some areas. Like even Affinity and others still can't compete.

There is no replacement for Flash

Adobe acrobat is their only indispensable product.

Attached: Untitled.png (824x824, 1.11M)

GIMP has come a long way, but it's less than half of what photoshop CS2 can do, and CS2 is FREE from Adobe

>FREE

Attached: 1339550542691.jpg (1024x768, 294K)

>AdobeReader is my favorite pdf viewer

have you never
stdutility.com/stduviewer.html

>CS2 is FREE from Adobe

no it isn't

can't live without PS CC 2018

make and account at Adobe FREE
login to your account FREE
click downloads FREE
select CS2 full version FREE
profit better than free

one thing to view them all

Attached: Gandalf_a_l.jpg (768x433, 65K)

professionals despise gimp and even if they didn't, it still missing so many basic features that would take decades to finish at this pace
for amateurs (non-derogatory) it's fine
just like github.com/olive-editor/olive is cloning premiere we need someone to clone photoshop ui and ux. for the pieces that krita doesn't cover and focus on image;photo manipulation

Makes sense that an adobe shill would recommend some beta stage video editor as a free alternative to premier. I bet you don't even like it when somebody even mentions kdenlive.

wtf are you smoking, they're all free software
i havent tested kdenlive after the latest core revamp but it was terrible for MY needs
i dont care what program "wins" as long as its free and open

And recommending krita as a photo editor.
I can't tell if it's adobe shills, or useful idiot krita fanboys, but...
Gimp is a photo editor.
Krita is a paint program.
When you recommend Krita as a better photo editor, all you're doing is shouting to the world you don't have a clue about how to use either.
Please stop.
You're playing into the hands of the adobe shills more than you're being a good little krita shill.
Use both krita and gimp for their intended purpose. They're both free, ffs.

Preferring a beta software because of it's ui.
You're shouting to the world that your problem with the stable software is due to BABY DUCK SYNDROME.

>And recommending krita as a photo editor.
learn to read you fucking inbred
i was suggesting we need an alternative instead of trying to shove a photo editor inside krita

From what I've seen of the Olive screenshots, the UI is pretty much a mirror image of kdenlive.
The same panels in the same positions and the same dimensions.

>Preferring a beta software because of it's ui.
>You're shouting to the world that your problem with the stable software is due to BABY DUCK SYNDROME.
its exactly because of baby duck syndrome that the program with the same workflow will win
in 5 years olive will have krita-like status
screenshot this

>Gimp is a photo editor.
Wrong, Gimp is just shit

I found out my dad was paying over $80 per month for his adobe license, so I gave him one of my old school emails to use and now its $20 per month. You think they'd sell more if they went back to one time purchases instead of this subscription BS?

>stdutility
digital aids huh
just use mupdf

>for the pieces that krita doesn't cover and focus on image;photo manipulation
Who am I quoting. (You)

>we need someone to clone photoshop
>for the pieces that krita doesn't cover and focus on image;photo manipulation

You're either a moron or a shill.

Krita is a paint program.
goto

hence the "make a new program based on photoshop to focus on things that krita isn't supposed to be/do". what gimp should be, plus more

I cut the adobe cord years ago, but after watching that video, they've obviously become much more of an asshole corporation since.

Suggesting krita as a photo editor again. It's not.

Attached: photoshoptattoo.jpg (2000x1600, 525K)

Attached: 1556995104663.jpg (800x450, 36K)

is there any decent alternative to bridge? really all I want is something that will do thumbails recursively, sort by metadat/exif/ipc and allow me to batch move or delete shit. my usage scenario is dealing with the aftermath of a photorec recovery

but that's not what he's doing, he's pointing out that gimp is shit and krita isn't meant to handle that stuff so we need something new. learn to reading comprehension bruh

Not him but he's trying to say you need a better GIMP with a PS UI. Don't be an ass just because his english sucks.

what is apple going to do after adobe stops supporting flash next year? iPad doesn't work without Flash.

sign the petition to save Flash

change.org/p/adobe-systems-prevent-the-death-of-adobe-flash-player

Dunno.
I used to have a shit ton of adobe stuff, but never heard of bridge.
In the good old days, you could google something like
"index of/ photoshop filetype:iso inurl:edu" and get pages and pages of hits of legit copies with activation keys sitting on university file servers. Or pretty much any software. Dreamweaver, Corel suite, PSP etc. I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out on that era. I eventually got used to free alternatives, instead of rebooting into windows or using wine every time I had an idea for a fresh dank meme. I do understand baby duck syndrome tho. I'm as uncomfortable with unfamiliar software as anybody else.

nigga just pirate lmao

Needing a more familiar ui is the literal definition of baby duck syndrome. Don't blame the software. It's the users problem.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Since you love that absolute turd of a software so much, how about you
>tell your fat neckbeard devs to FUCKING LISTEN to actual artists
>make them actually put some work into it
>tell them to care about optimization so that the program actually does something instead of lagging literal years behind
>suggest them to fucking put tools where they belong and you expect them to be
There are dozens of free open source software projects who overtook Gimpshits literal years ago in development and engagement. They just seem like a bunch of lazy stuck-up, know-better underachievers and the software is fucking laughable.

I wish the Krita guys would stop caring about them and just turn it into a full PS alternative that Gimp is not and most likely never will be with the same devs.

Attached: 1337875187495.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

There was a gimpshop package.
Maybe it still exists.
To make the interface more similar.
Doesn't really matter. It's still a different program underneath.

what is html5

I can't use gimp. Therefore it sucks. Anybody who disagrees is bad and should feel bad.

cool story bro

What is MissedQuadsBy3

try it - they removed it ages ago.

Bitching about toolbox icons being in the wrong place.
>how is babby duck syndrome formed

Flash is a damn operating system compared to html5 even tho they both use practically the same script. The shockwave runtime environment has no replacement.

>Don't blame the software. It's the users problem.
The GIMP approach. Gee I wonder why professionals hate it. It will be grandmas photoshop forever. Draining funds from programs that could actually do something good.

>OP video.
Adobe PS 60 days free. Cancelled after 30 days. $160 pls.

techspot.com/downloads/3689-adobe-photoshop-cs2.html

FREE Photoshop CS2

Attached: CopyQ.ZRoglL.png (714x168, 24K)

>The requested URL /pub/adobe/magic/creativesuite/CS2_EOL/PHSP/PhSp_CS2_English.exe was not found on this server.

as I said, adobe pulled it.

you do realize people spend years and money to learn/master photoshop right? if you don't make those skill transferable then don't whine about your shit program not being taken seriously

because photoshop is godlike and I am not poor

Priceless. Scroll down the page. 4 1/2 stars.

Attached: CopyQ.UVvqVu.png (824x518, 55K)

because my job requires that i use adobe animate, after effects, media encoder, and photoshop daily and to hand in my work as formats of the aforementioned software

I'm not a poorfag who uses 3rd tier products

Attached: 1474634112219.jpg (690x389, 36K)

adobe products are fucking spyware, stay away from that shit

Nowhere is this thread did I say photoshop wasn't good.

Attached: 1339550542725.jpg (450x420, 32K)

>no GPU acceleration
ahhahahahaahahah

more popular than photoshop in Japan
ne.jp/asahi/mighty/knight/

more popular than illustrator in Japan
inkscape.org/

both are free

nigger do I look like a weebfaggot?

Attached: WeakUnimportantHeterodontosaurus-poster.jpg (544x368, 19K)

holy shit that fag takes a long time to say nothing

who needs gpu accelerators
just buy a new faster gpu

Attached: 1 WBMLfNKon41AFt8IpwbFFw.png (2600x1554, 3.58M)

Attached: flash-is-dead-dies-before-flash.jpg (800x800, 178K)

flash died on mobile because of battery consumption
if building from the ground up shit is already fucked imagine trying to optimize decades of adobe bloat

webm is what kills mobile batteries

github.com/erkserkserks/h264ify-firefox

flash doesn't kill battery
I can play flash games on a tablet for days

Unity games, Unreal games, Ren'py visual novels kill battery

Reminder that all Unity games are inherently spyware

oh but I have

>no botnet telemetry
>no subscription
>no dozens of background processes that always run in the background
>no intrusive DRM

Attached: 2019-05-28 22_06_15.png (319x167, 17K)

>no botnet telemetry
>no subscription
>no dozens of background processes that always run in the background
>no intrusive DRM
windows has all these issues and you're still using it

*yoinks the ethernet cable and continues to use programs because no always-online DRM*

You can even activate Affinity Photo offline without doing anything special and I'm pretty sure you can get an offline serial key for capture one

I have Ubuntu 19.04 on a spare SSD and will gladly switch if these two programs become available for Linux.

Linux in its current state only works if you use your computer for browsing the web and watch movies. It needs more professional softwares to become the year of the desktop