Android Apps

Sup lads, just got a new Galaxy S10 Plus (tm) and switching back to android after 3 years of iOS. What are some must have Android apps nowadays?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x268, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.spdfnote
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck did you brought it

I enjoy wasting money.

>Why the fuck did you brought it
Most carriers have crazy deals on S series phones

Plus you can find new ones Ebay and even Amazon for like ~$800 unlocked

>What are some must have Android apps nowadays?
Grindr

Yoooooooo

Samsung app store
>Goodlock - "multistar" plugin for multitasking on crack
>Samsung Pay Touch -if you run your own business, take tap payments on your phone
Install F-Droid, Google the site
Install Bromite repository in f droid, Google the site, add the repo to f droid
A systemwide ad blocker with firewall support like adguard($, buy on sale and with Russian VPN for massive discount converting to rubles), netguard(floss, search their github best link)
Clover - Jow Forums/8 browser with no javascript, forcing captcha v2, better way to browse here - only find apk on github.
Newpipe - on f droid, YouTube minus the bullshit, built in download functions.
Telegram X - telegram but better than original app, more functions and customizations.
KDEConnect, control linux desktop, God tier function
AnyDesk, control any desktop, good enough tier
Kore - control kodi server/media centre
JuiceSSH - easier bash control of linux server or winblows server
Write on PDF - Samsung app from Play Store that is good at what it says it does, and is aesthetically matching your phone
I have the Note 9 and fiance has S10.

Can't seem to find the Write On PDF app. Currently using DNS66 for system wide VPN "adblock" but unfortunately doesn't do shit to actually remote elements.

Give it a year and they'll be 300 dollars lol

At that point I'll want the S11 though.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.spdfnote
Try that.
Removing elements is an app by app problem. If you have a problem with it in Bromite (I dont) Samsung internet with an adblocker extension is slightly better, but Bromite still has better privacy.

In other words, you cannot ever remove elements from apps that have ad elements built in. Your adblocker isn't capable of that.

But you should try to use netguard or adguard beta with firewall support to block network access of certain apps for improved privacy. You will be more confident your favourite keyboard app doesn't share your keystrokes.

MiXplorer is the best file manager ainec

Speaking of keyboards, what do you gents use? I'm kinda liking the Samsung neural beta so far, but noticed it had a password I copied in the "suggested" list.

A file manager is a file manager, do you really need anything more than the default.

luckypatcher can strip ads from apks

If you want to easily shuffle files between various cloud providers, then yes

Samsung's file manager has google drive and onedrive integration

I use the Gboard. As much as I hate google this thing works

Dumbass. Just get a cheap iphone (old model) to get imessage.

All other phone features are memes

Anyone know a FOSS app to combine photos? Like if I take 2 screenshots and want to stack them on top of each other

For whatever reason, my gboard has fuckhuge font size on the letter blocks and I can't figure out how to fucking make it smaller. Samsung one is perfect size.