What's your expirience with subway cellphone service? I don't get any between stops, and 3 of the stops have no service

What's your expirience with subway cellphone service? I don't get any between stops, and 3 of the stops have no service.

Attached: munimetro770x.jpg (1140x628, 105K)

in china I would get full cell service everywhere on the metro. in london I get cell service nowhere and shitty wifi once in a while. also 20 minutes in the london tube is so polluted it's like smoking a cigarette.

Free wifi at stations, can 4G in train

try the district and circle line

I'm not poor and miserable enough to use public transit.

>driving in a city
>paying 50 dollars for parking
are you retarded

Public transit has free wifi in my city.

In Moscow I get service everywhere, including tunnels. There's also free wifi, but with ads, so I'm not using it.

he is not poor he can afford parking and taxi/uber and go back to work or finish eating your lunch

>In Moscow I get service everywhere, including tunnels.
Yes, but you can't get anything better than 3G in tunnels though.

Here in Korea it's mostly good, and there's carrier wifi on the trains anyway.

Imagine being so stripped of free will you can't let go of your phone and stop shitposting for the 15 minutes it takes you to take the train.

It's fucking shit here in tacostan
Unless you're in the above ground stations, service is pretty much nonexistent

Attached: map.png (2281x2794, 1.92M)

Imagine being so stripped of free will you can't go 1 day without eating.

It's good except on rush hours.

Attached: metrored_servicios_full_2019_03.jpg (3500x3500, 1.19M)

>see this thread
>youtube recommends me a video on NY's subway map

Attached: sweaty-frog-20.jpg (800x450, 38K)

>comparing the craving for your idiot-machine to fundamental biological necessities
>15 minutes = 1 day
You're literally reinforcing my point

Human body can go 10 days without eating. If you crave after only several hours you're a slave.

Why the FUCK is every user not from America, THIS ISN'T MY Jow Forums BROTHER THE JEWS ARE INVADING

Attached: 1420522848288.jpg (601x646, 104K)

Can it go 10 days without muscle tissue degrading and severely damaging your health? What gets damaged by you not being able to shitpost besides your self-destructive instant gratification addictive programming?
>15 minutes = 1 day = 1 hour
I love your backpedalling

Bro, what are you even mad about?

Wow there are subways in mexico?!?

If you live in a first world country, there's probably a leaky feeder inside the tunnel

Attached: download (1).jpg (276x183, 13K)

I'm having a conversation with you that you chose to engage in by replying to my initial statement, you braindead fuck. Take your ADD meds, maybe play some flappy birds, clearly you've been trying to focus on this shit too long.

Take a chill pill bro.
>hands you a vitamin gummy

Only a few spots without a connection, and usually the metro is going fast enough that I barely notice it.

>living in a city
are you retarded

literally does not exist depending of how deep underground you are
sometimes it works but with pretty bad reception

Attached: mapa-da-rede-metro-0419.jpg (1200x1849, 518K)

In Shanghai I virtually have it always

When's you and your sister getting hitched

why is that man eating shit.jpg

How are you on Jow Forums?

If you're too stupid to figure out how someone could evade Chinese censorship you shouldn't be here.

Amsterdam metro is high enough that we get full coverage underground. Should note that a good portion of the metro is above sea level, however.

And you have to login with your phone number. And metro ISP is selling you out to advertisers. And until recently they literally gave out all collected information about a person in json if you spoof a mac already used in their service.
So fuck moscow metro wifi. Never touch that shit if you ever go there.