Here is your cope lake sir

Attached: 15590562520587.jpg (1510x1593, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/mds.html
techpowerup.com/256016/intel-10th-generation-core-case-badges-revealed
wccftech.com/intel-core-x-next-gen-cascade-lake-x-hedt-cpu-fall-2019-launch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it will still be better than amd for gaming, which is what most cucks are building their pcs for whether they admit it or not

ah yes a 18% ipc improvement in a mobile only cpu is definitely gonna be better than a ryzen 3rd gen cpu

delid dis

Attached: 1502488836418.jpg (267x297, 24K)

intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/mds.html

if an amd processor is at the top of the list for gaming come this christmas I'll slice off my own penis. it's not happening. amd is getting amazing value and overall computing performance, but it's not going to be as good for gaming. the only task an average user actually does that's cpu intensive.

7 minutes after bing posted you have 7 seething copers. 7nm magic i say.

>I'll slice off my own penis
Will make no difference, basedboy.

do it
the 3800x already beats the 9900K and the 9900KyS wont make a difference in performance, the only difference will be in your electricity bill after you find out that it has been running at 5ghz 24/7

I didn't get intel's announcement.
They "released" ice-lake, 10th gen, mobile only for now. Then, for real products, mobile 9th gen, refreshed 9th gen parts, such as the ks, a couple of xeons. some optane stuff.
did they seriously release nothing more than case badges for their 10th gen?

Attached: 605c851637.png (426x146, 28K)

intel is irrelevant in every market possible except laptop, solely because apple is sucking off their dick and because they are the only company with 6 and 8 core mobile cpus

MOBILE
lol Intel is fucked

The specs of Intel and AMD processors don't matter at all. The fanboy cultists have pledged their eternal loalty to one corporation or the other and it makes no difference what either of them does. None of this shit matters.

It's over. Incel is finished & bankrupt.

is that why diy sales shifted to ryzen to such a significant degree?

Imagine the despair and suicide rates if Applel shifts to a Mobile AMD proc in year.

apple is in the process of ditching intel, though it might take a few years still

okay, even worse.
they said: here's our 10th gen stuffs.
now: have all of these 9th gen parts, some new tweaks in them.

is this 10nm fuckery again?
i'm still waking up and trying to make sense of what i'm reading. so it was like this. here's 10nm. 10th gen intel core procs mobile, "now shipping". Now look at our new products: 9th gen mobile, 9th gen desktop, 9th gen xeon again, optane, oh, and hedt will be later kthxbai

hey anons, memorize this for future reference, you'll need it.
intel said
>18% ipc

I very much doubt it. i'm confident it'll be easy to make intel shills eat their own words in the near future.

Attached: a7e1675dda.png (762x209, 93K)

the 10th gen rocket lake is just gonna be another skylake 14nm refresh with no ipc improvements and probably no clock speed improvements
the only thing they will do is add 2 more cores and if they are generous enough they will push the turbo clock speeds up to 5.4 or 5.5ghz to please their shills
this is bulldozer all over again
MOAR CORES MORE CLOCKSPEED

oh dis gunna be gud, won't it a shitstorm is a-brewing

Attached: Christoph-Waltz-Excited.gif (390x219, 195K)

They're comparing it to the original Skylake to make it look more impressive. In the best case scenario, I don't doubt it but if you're comparing it to what Intel has done since and what AMD has done, it's not even a contest.

here's what threw me off
>10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (code-named “Ice Lake”) based on 10nm are now shipping.

shipping where exactly?

that case badge jab , to make it clearer.
techpowerup.com/256016/intel-10th-generation-core-case-badges-revealed

Attached: d2c5867532.png (1161x355, 241K)

>for real products
Their real products are mobile and server/network though.
Excluding their 5G failure, their network/mobile devices are still top notch(At least until AMD Zen 2 APUs or Qualcomm ARM competition arrives). Good AMD APU laptops should come with Intel 9260 network card anyway.

As for their server CPUs...no comment.

Their desktop market is of course a joke but that is a small market honestly speaking.

wait so every U and Y intel cpu is gonna be a 10nm one?

>Their real products are mobile and server/network though.
>server/network
no its not
they lost to that market yet again
the only market they have left is desktop
no one in the right mind will buy a 14nm xeon when they can buy a 7nm epyc for half the price while also paying way less money for electricity

I don't know man, this thing is a mess.

>I'll slice off own penis.
I'm sorry for your small loss.

>The cores will be optimized to cope
Shit literally writes itself.

I dont think their 10nm cpus are gonna go on popular laptop models
the yield rate on their 10nm node is close to 15% so they obviously cant produce it en mass and it will probably end up in NUCs, chromebooks and some select weak and low powered laptops

wccftech.com/intel-core-x-next-gen-cascade-lake-x-hedt-cpu-fall-2019-launch/

this hedt thing, the text itself was messy, kinda hard to heads or tails out of it. I thing I woke up witht he wrong foot. Or it's just this baffling really.

holy shit

COPE perfomance
cannot unsee

COPE i3
COPE i5
COPE i7
COPE i9

yeap, you won.
you might just have created the new meme that'll be prevalent in all intel breds.

>more cores are bad

What happened to Coffee Lake? Did they omit it because it's already as fast as Ice Lake?

Instructions per cope

built with the brand new 10 nanometer cope

well, not like you created it. but I feel like you made it more powerful somehow.

The new cope 7, codenamed cope lake, build on the 10 nm cope, with 18% more instructions per cope, now shipping.

and the only joke there is that it isn't shipping anywhere yet.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 8K)

Not even Intel can remember how many shitty refreshes of 14nm they put out.

>15% yield
are you serious?

fucking kek this thread

based

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

That is by far THE WORST graph i've seen, including the bullshit nvidia ones

Yes I am
Current coffee lake and coffee lake refresh cpus have a yield rate of around 30%

>AMDrone spouting nonsense yet again
Their desktop market is dead at the moment since they have zero 10nm or 7nm parts

Every laptop retailer has more Intel offerings than AMD, even with Ryzen 3000. All the top of the line and basic models have Intel CPUs on it

Their server market has stalled with Epyc but they still have massive market share, Epyc sales are small compared to the Xeons Intel sells out

Intel literally killed their desktop market just so they can churn out more Xeons and mobile chips

Nvidia graphworks vs. Intel glued together slides is the next gen fight I've been waiting for.

SOPA

Attached: 1559058125238.png (426x146, 29K)

kek.

>there isn't even an i9 in the official badges

>if an amd processor is at the top of the list for gaming come this christmas I'll slice off my own penis.
oh no no no no no no

What happened to 9th gen?

>over skylake
>5% from it is Kaby lake
>6% is coffee lake
So what is it? 3-7% compared to latest gen?

small price to pay

Attached: 1557270234518.jpg (509x479, 122K)

What a fucking dolt.

And they had to do that because 10nm desktop chips were crappier or less efficient than the 14nm alternatives, which is why Intel is releasing 14nm Rocket Lake to cope with the fact 10nm chips simply can't reach the high frequencies. Tiger Lake is looking more promising because now they're starting to fix the process up and build a processor around the hard limits of the crappy 10nm process. 2021 will be the year that makes or breaks Intel as a global corporation because that is supposed to be the year they come out with 7nm parts and have a 7nm process in place, hence why they're already building 7nm factories in Oregon. However, if they fuck up this process in any way or miss any deadlines, that's it, they're probably going to sell the fab and go design-only like AMD just to stay afloat in the coming years

That's without factoring security updates :DDD

Of course there isn't. It's mobile only and up to 4c/8t. The only way they would have 10th gen i9 is if they rebranded a 4c/8t sku as i9

Attached: 05b13308c0.png (654x429, 61K)

DE MACACO

>benchmarks don't matter
we live in a meme world, fuck you Jow Forums

>18% IPC improvement
>...but clocks drop from 4.8 max to 4.1
>which isn't even a full percent faster than the current CPUs with the same amount of cores

lol

Fuck, beat me to it.

Attached: 1411624314322.png (400x369, 124K)

wanna bet that they'll soon start to talk about higher fps not being needed for gaming? That's it's all about the experience, smoothness and other inane vague terms.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

This is even more absurd because they are trying to make benchmarks irrelevant -- literally, they are pushing this narrative -- after they ran out of tricks, omissions and outright lies. And half of the benchmarks still run on intel compilers, _if 'intelgenuine' code paths. Even their lies don't matter anymore.

sorry, but i'll just have to: honk. now

Attached: (((benchmarks))).png (709x1217, 420K)

Something tells me you were planning on slicing off your penis anyway.

Screen capping this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190528_120303.jpg (1034x645, 187K)

I said this yesterday but again, what kind of absolute brain dead fucking idiot makes a post like this?
>MUH INTEL BRANDING NOTHING MATTERS FACTS DON'T MATTER
Faggots like you are why the world is falling apart you should kill yourself unironically you fucking zombie lemming.

I dreads to think the amount of money Intel is throwing at people behind the scenes. You know shit is dire when Dell announces that it will triple the number of epyc solutions they offer.

mind if i use and claim as my own on Reddit?

Shhhh we don't talk about negative gains.

The power of kike propaganda.

I work for one of the big 3 banks in the US and we currently purchased 4,000 low end ryzen PCs and soon rolling out over 6 million in AMD server equipment. I work in the media department a alot of my coworkers use AMD at home since we can work out of office. So keep telling your self Jow Forums is a bunch of gaymurz.

Attached: surebud.png (1374x588, 170K)

is it hell to work with JPMorgan? or those are just memes spewed out by jealous pajeets?

I need to make that slide clearer.
that's the official benchmark for ice-lake. They ran 15w rated cpu's @ 25w if you didn't catch that.
This is just preposterous.

You're doing god's work

Attached: epyc.jpg (943x537, 54K)

Just wanna correct that graph to show how little the progress is in reality!

Attached: Untitled.png (1510x1593, 2.42M)

Thanks. I was going to mention 1.2x is not almost 300% increase as the graph shows.

*pulls a 720p gaming benchmark*

Looks like someone will be dickless come 2020.

we'll have 2 traps on /bst/ breds nao.
noice.

You'll be hearing from my legal team shortly for making claims like that.

Attached: old man huang.jpg (475x324, 23K)

It's not hell to work at JPMC if you voice your concerns about your workload. If you get a heavy work load, tell them. About the panjeets. A large percentage of the programmers do python mostly to handle server equipment. Some of our programmers are doing Perl. 70% of my building has panjeets from india on visas and work on contract. Yes it smells like curry on some days.

Those security holes are a big deal in the banking and finance sector.

CHECKED

the digits never lie

kek

BRUTAL

OOOF

Put me in the cap holy shit

OY VEY, YOU STUPID ANTI-SEMITE
DELID THIS

Attached: 76d.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

Fucking kikes and their tricks

Unlimited chiplet works.

Attached: 1558933563902.jpg (240x241, 23K)

shipping from the fab to assembly

And that's a good thing

Attached: Intel wake me up inside.jpg (1018x768, 87K)