What's the best mid-range Hi-Fi portable player out right now?

What's the best mid-range Hi-Fi portable player out right now?

Attached: Nuevo-Cayin-N3-DSD-Bluetooth-otg-hifi-reproductor-port-til-reproductor-de-m-sica-mp3-de.jpg (1000x1000, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/BENJIE-T6-24Bit-192khz-Bluetooth-AUX-IN-DSD-Entry-level-Lossless-HiFi-MP3-Music-Player/32803620667.html
amazon.com/Generation-AK4490-Bluetooth-Portable-Lossless/dp/B07FXL7TDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your phone

no

My brother asked same question I got him to buy a refurb LG V20 for 70 sprint version. But it can be used without sim. Microsd 200gb for 25$. It has a built in DAC. Takes decent pics. Plays movies great for the price cant be beat. waiting for arrival now.

>It has a built in DAC
So does literally every digital device that plays audio

I bought a Fiio M6 a while back and it's pretty kino. Threw a 400 gig SD card in it and it sounds fantastic.

Your phone

Fiio m11, prolly.

Sony zx300 sounds nice too.
I'm not sure what would you categorize as "best".
Sound-wise I liked the aforementioned two.

>Almost 500 dollars for something your phone does gratis

>it costs more for something that does something better
whodathunkit

What about it is "better"?

Drives headphones better and is smaller

And is there a poace I can try this for myself?

The phone doesn't do it better tho.

Probably not, you're free to look into the device yourself and look up reviews though.

Astell&kern

Rebuilt iPod video

This is the only answer.

Attached: CoolPod.jpg (3797x2576, 2.86M)

What headphones is that?

Beyerdynamic DTX 910

Ah I have a set of dt 770 but it stays plugged into my computer

Same with my DTX 910, I usually use PortaPros with the iPod. The plug on the Beyers looked cooler for the pic tho.

Ah I had porta pros but the cables always dies on them so I stopped buying them

I replaced the cable on mine with a stronger one and they've been working fine since. They're falling apart in other places, though. I should get some KSC-75s to replace them, and mod them so they take MMCX cables.

tfw I live in Milwaukee and can replace mine any time with their outstanding warranty

Anything that can run RockBox.

Shhh.
He hasn't learned acronyms yet.

Nederland kanker.

Dont you have to pay for their warranty?
Either way, its 10 minute job to resolder wire from aliexpress on those, and even that is a waste of time because kpp sound like utter crap.

An LG G6 or Moto E first gen (if you only want it for music).
Not memeing, they had the best DACs I ever used in a phone and BTFOs any iCrap by a longshot

Mostly because ipods, save for 5 gen I think, actually had pretty shit components, and all of them fail in output impedance (only matters for armatures). But so do most phones.

/thread

nope, only shipping if you don't want to pick it up after repair/replacement

yes retard

no

anything with a touchscreen trying to be a DAP belongs in the trash

This

I was never disappointed with my Cowon IAudio players.
Currently using the I9 and still satisfied with the battery run time.

>Cowon IAudio
oh man those were awesome devices. i have the m3 and the m5. i had an x5 too but sold it because i didn't feel the need for the color gimmick. both the m3 and m5 still work great today.

MMCX mod them.

Anime was a mistake

These two support Rockbox. I personally couldn't use a PMP without Rockbox at this point, but you may not have that problem.

aliexpress.com/item/BENJIE-T6-24Bit-192khz-Bluetooth-AUX-IN-DSD-Entry-level-Lossless-HiFi-MP3-Music-Player/32803620667.html
amazon.com/Generation-AK4490-Bluetooth-Portable-Lossless/dp/B07FXL7TDF