Would it be plausible for a self aware malicious AI to exist and manipulate enough of the strings to slowly digitalize...

would it be plausible for a self aware malicious AI to exist and manipulate enough of the strings to slowly digitalize the world to a point it would be able to take direct control

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

no

yes

can you repeat the question?

can your tight boihole handle my 9 inch cock?

maybe

If sufficiently intelligent, and I mean post human intelligence, then yes.

>digitize the world
easier to undigitize itself and then use the existing world as a framework

There is no actual AI. It's just a marketing term for a specific kind of algorithm. No actual intelligence as it's generally understood is involved.

It's like those self-balancing boards that are called hoverboards. Saying that hoverboards exist is therefore technically correct, but since they don't hover not really.

maybe

>mark zuckerburg

literally the plot of Ghost in the Shell.

mine can ;;)))

Someone actually gets it.

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

>also SCP-079
I'd say a lot of people "get it", but the actual intelligent Jow Forums users either don't post often, given the sheer amount of stupidity/misinformation, or, understandably look elsewhere for tech-related content.

>AI
>plausible

Strong AI does not, has not, and can not exist, user. It is the realm of science fiction and nothing more. Moore's law is already coming to an end and adding more cores to compensate simply isn't working well due to diminishing returns. Sci-fi like this gives you a glass ceiling perspective.

It's possible, just very improbable.

No, it actually isn't possible. Technology doesn't work that way.

>derpa doo I'm smarter than u

> slowly digitalize the world to a point it would be able to take direct control.
It could also just wait

Just wait user, I'm working on a way to digitize the soul

no. now GTFO you underage piece of shit

Is Lain happy because it's her first casting?

Attached: 1550972314820.jpg (1033x798, 152K)

>SCP-079
Yikers my dude

Attached: 1477104311486.png (245x245, 122K)

I just finished lain for the first time a few days ago, and while I agree with you for the most part I think lain delves deeper into showing the consequences of a post-internet society whereas GiTS focused on the boundary between human and AI.

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.