Hey lads, what free alternatives do I have to Team viewer or Logmein?

Hey lads, what free alternatives do I have to Team viewer or Logmein?
All I need is to be able to log in from a PC(phone if possible) to my 7 pc's and work on them from distance.
Pic not related.

Attached: 1558777590756.jpg (700x700, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17463/windows-7-connect-to-another-computer-remote-desktop-connection
zerotier.com/
awingu.com/try
anydesk.com/en/
support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4500705/customer-guidance-for-cve-2019-0708
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hidden vnc

SSH

Oh, I forgot to mention, Pc's are running win xp and possibly will run win10.
It's because of software they run and there is no way to run it on non windows environment

Can these run on windows and could a brainlet like me set them up?

>SSH
Yes and maybe

Also to expand on SSH, it will only give you shell access.
For windows there's also support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17463/windows-7-connect-to-another-computer-remote-desktop-connection

zerotier.com/ as VPN and RDP.

Why not just use RDP?

Can you explain what "only shell access" means, I am not in It or anything.
Thanks I'll check them out now

Just a note, I have to try to set it up so it's easy for other lads to connect to it. Like i'm far from good with IT stuff but some lads that will be forced to connect to these PC's could be called completely tech illiterate.

SSH+VNC. Run VNC on localhost then SSH to access it. Make sure to use key and not password. Use iptables to block all Russian IPs and then set this as the welcome message for SSH to eternally BTFO all chinks trying to hack you:
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Shell access means that you don't have graphics and you have to to everything through a prompt.

Lad you're the best lol. Have another cute grill.
Oh, I can't use that so because what I need is to connect (Like TV), to go on desktop, open certain program, do some changes and disconnect. Sometimes to remotely restart Pc.

Attached: Elizabeth.jpg (600x900, 158K)

Google remote desktop.

I mean you can do all that from the shell if you write a script to do it beforehand

Awingu free for 2 users awingu.com/try

Possible related search: anna bunski

Attached: 4786500.jpg (2946x2946, 2.88M)

Yea, I'm not that tech smart and to add look at pic related, I need to be able to fully use that program and do changes and fixes. I don't think a script can do that.

Attached: desktop.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

8/10
wud fug

ssh - X

Chrome Remote desktop works fine the only problem is you need to have the "receiving" computer always on because it doesn't know how to wake a sleeping computer to connect to

Try AnyDesk, it's free for personal use and it's supported both on PC and on mobile.

anydesk.com/en/

Personally I only use it on my PC, and it shits on TeamViewer in any way.

I was looking at it a while ago and It couldn't be run on win xp if I recall correctly
I need to have multiple people to use it and multiple PC's to control. Won't it do the same as TV when it runs fine for few month's and then tells me to fuck myself because It starts to think i use it "commercially"?

>I was looking at it a while ago and It couldn't be run on win xp if I recall correctly
>Putting an XP computer online

Attached: 1403126090130.png (321x377, 189K)

Nope, it has none of the licensing issues that plague TV, and that's precisely why I never turned back after I discovered it.

I stated previously that shit that runs on that pc was built for xp and is really not developed further. I'm stuck on XP for now and I have to get it to work somehow.
Ok, so I'll see how it goes for me. Thanks.

Attached: aaa.jpg (750x469, 90K)

Np bro, it's very lightweight, so it's worth a shot. I'm not 100% sure it supports Windows XP though.

Sorry, I went through the thread too quickly
Are those machines using any special hardware and ports related to the software?

Yes, all the equipment and how it operates are more or less designed by the same company that provides software, so if I would call tomorrow another company and say "Ok lads, I'm switching to your solution" it would be thousands upon thousands and plenty of perfectly good hardware would be just thrown out because it works slightly different and so on.
If it would be simpler we would throw that garbage out and get better stuff, but that's out of the question.

I figured that was the case.
In my company, XP machines are put in an isolated network with hardly to no way out since they're a security risk.
At least make sure that you've installed KB4500331:
support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4500705/customer-guidance-for-cve-2019-0708

Thank you once again. It works flawlessly on XP. I can even access it from my phone and setup was easier than anything I ever installed. You saved me.

Attached: Katharine_Isabelle_headshot.jpg (480x600, 27K)

>wangblows
stopped reading right there

it's barely 5