Sorry Intel fans, we have no money to improve our CPU's

Sorry Intel fans, we have no money to improve our CPU's.

Attached: 1559026817870.jpg (1200x1077, 238K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1553578330405.png (834x291, 59K)

And that's a good thing. Rest in pieces.

kys incel scum

>t.

Attached: jewflkefhklehf.jpg (1023x1626, 445K)

eat shit and die, incel

Have marriage

How is any of this a surprise? Jow Forums is always right. Of course there are always exceptions like Lisa Su the key word here is exception. Women indeed managers and leaders like her regardless of sex are not the rule. She is also not (((westernized))).

Attached: 1558657925269.png (1000x820, 1.32M)

There's nothing to say at this point

Attached: 1557105698492.png (200x200, 26K)

go get hit by a car!

this kills the roastie

incels are the ones with difficulties of getting into a relationship, not the cute femanons. kys

It will never get better Intel engineers.

You will never get comp for your endless 80 hour weeks, you will never get promoted since they automatically go to females or minorities, you will never make up lost time with your family, you will never sleep well knowing your phone needs to be on 24x7 so spice can flow, you will never afford a nice house with a decent sized lot next to good schools without bankrupting yourself where you live.

All this time in school and hard work so someone who never worked a day in their life can get a 5 fps gain in their vidya each year.

And femanons have a hard time staying in a relationship. Get over it. There's no arguing with facts men are better at leading industry and productivity in general.

and femanons can easily get into another relationship ;) sometimes many at the same time, since we're better at multitasking, you incel!

That little jew cracked me up

Stop RPing retarded faggot.

No it just means you're low quality and settle for low quality. You lack staying power and commitment and have nothing to contribute in any emotional or spiritual sense. You're a husk that lives only for yourself and base desires a child basically, an "adultolescent" who engages in adult vices with no sense of pride or civic virtue.

>fans
KYS brandfag

based and redpilled

dat cope, wew

>commitment
commit yourself, cuck, lmao. i'll fuck two men, and have everything i want in return! ;)
BMW 440i incoming in a month or two, max, as my birthday present from daddy ;) to replace my current A4.

you @30

Attached: 7b2bd58ac731d09d963519af1cffd751.jpg (960x668, 85K)

i already have a cat :3 and i'll be 26 by the end of July ;)

Dont worry youll look 45 at 30 with your wine habit.

i don't drink wine, I prefer whisky! ;)

What kind of retarded faggot gets his rocks off by pretending to be a woman on one of the least likely places for women to frequent?

kek, angry incel.

Why are the Jews Jewing themselves?

Anything they do is a ploy the biggest mystery is figuring how it's a ploy.

It's pretty simple: the destruction of whites is their highest priority. Not profits.

much like the Nazis, in their pride and arrogance they fall for their own propaganda

Don't forget to dilate, sweaty.

keep seething ;)

nice try, schlomo

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

I see I hit a sore (heh) spot. Remember that pain will only get stronger, the buddy wants to heal the open wound.

>he said something bad about women, hes an incel!
t.

Attached: D6A0C956-B5AB-4DC7-B94E-99957369EE11.jpg (700x734, 107K)

i'm not the salty one, so no ;)

Your posts imply otherwise, honey. You will never be a real girl, no matter how much hormones you take.

Correct

Are you in a position to be able to deny it?

said the person who replied with "kys" unprovoked by anyone
SEETHING

Attached: 134.png (470x364, 101K)

i don't have to, i was born to be the superior sex, you incel ;)

this, a wise man noted that it's not really the jews who are avaritious, seeing as they spend literally tens of (admittedly stolen) billions every year on destroying whites, but kore so the shabbos whites themselves who can be bribed to unravel their own civilisation for some silver coins.

so you admit you were born with a bepis. thanks.

Shouldn't work such as this be purely meritocratic?

that's not the superior sex, that's the one made to work for us ;)

The Nazis were actually pretty humble. If anything I recommend reading Leon Degrelle.

sooo LISA SU is a man confirmed