I'm getting serious Win9x vibes -in a good way- with the new Windows 10 update, but...

I'm getting serious Win9x vibes -in a good way- with the new Windows 10 update, but, is there a way to replace the dull monochrome Start Button with something else? Even the same button with the windows' panels coloured as the old Windows logo would do it.

Attached: dd2b8a94b9559143c6c97d239f6daa0f_1024x683.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

classicshell.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stupid bzoomer

eat shit and die

There's programs for replacing the start menu icon.

>Installing a new program just to make a small cosmetic change.
why.co.jp

you could easily get windows classic themes on linux, and wine is getting better every year

Attached: gnomemate-157298-1.png (1600x900, 53K)

UNIROINCALLY suggest it to microsoft. They actually listen to ez-to-implement feedback like yours OP

what the fuck even is different
they made the panel white?

I updated. Where is this theme?

Right click on the desktop, select customize, go to Colors and click on "Chose Color".

I thought there were supposed to be new icons and themes. I already have mine set up for camouflage i e pasty babyshit brownish and turquoise

because it's windows

First install Classic Shell. it allows you to change the start button. If you can't find one you like, make it yourself and save it as png, then replace it with classic shell

>incompetent spacing/padding
>mongoloid-sized quick launch & tray icons
>1995+24
lincucks still can't reverse engineer a proper desktop environment

>adverts in the start menu

Attached: 1355446913547.jpg (682x600, 225K)

that looks like shit

Attached: 1558838326404.png (559x556, 154K)

Oh yeah, I'm sure a company that spent millions to replace their old graphical design is willing to take it back if OP asks real nicely.

OP. Grab the border of the start menu and pull it in to remove the stupid tilebloat.

haha are you for real?

they can't even get a consistent design. why would they listen to a random person

Nice KDE 5 setup. What distro?

That`s true!

Attached: arrumanada.jpg (242x260, 7K)

Poorly cut images... Let me guess, you used gimp

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn windows looks like THAT?

Its pointless when Windows 10 AME is available

You could use Classic Shell to replace the icon if you don't care about the possible botnet: classicshell.net/

>doesnt recognise the filename structure, meaning it is very unlikely i created the image, and instead just downloaded it from Jow Forums
>acts superior
get lost, kid

What theme is that?
Definitely the most accurate I've ever seen, you must have done some additional tweaking. Mind sharing what you did?

>if you don't care about the possible botnet
What are you talking about? Classic Shell is free/libre software.
You might be thinking about StartIsBack, that one was quite sketchy IIRC.

Ok. But it was made on gimp, you can tell. That's my point retard

I dunno, you could fuck it up equally bad in any program.

I just want windows classic back.

"Cê tá com graça?"

>even when just copying a timeless classic like windows 2000 linux manages to look like trash
damn

With the choice to not get buttfucked by windows updates for now, is there any reason to choose Enterprise over Professional edition now?

This.

Any other application other than a console looks shit.
Also the stock colors suck and you can't change them on GTK wannabe themes.

Attached: 0.png (1920x1080, 174K)

>Getting stuff done [emoji]
>Creativity [emoji]

please delete

How do you change it without a program?

Start 10

I get serious KDE vibes from that.