This has destroyed Chromiumfags

This has destroyed Chromiumfags.

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2019/05/21/latest-firefox-release-is-faster-than-ever/

servo.org/

Attached: Servo.png (1024x1024, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2018/09/21/mozilla-wants-to-estimate-firefoxs-telemetry-off-population/
github.com/MicrosoftEdge/MSEdge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based&Rustpilled.

Attached: 1559085686.jpg (1188x716, 133K)

based doge

ghacks.net/2018/09/21/mozilla-wants-to-estimate-firefoxs-telemetry-off-population/

Attached: telemetry-coverage.png (750x357, 54K)

Competition is good for consumers. People who want firefox to fail are retarded or work for google.

FUD.

Cool, but I'm still going to disable xpsignature.required after an intern had a stroke on their server.

Switch off all the telemetry, have good backward compatibility and take off the fisher price talking to me like I am a 5 year old, then I'll reconsider it. Otherwise fuck off Jew.

So you do want google to have complete control over the entire web. Ok, then...

Firefox is not "too big to fail", neither philosophically nor technically. Competition is as competition does. If Firefox is maintained by worthless scum, then it will die like worthless scum. C'est la vie.
Microsoft is a significant contributer to Chromium. Google will not have """complete control""".
Remember to thank your Microsoft overlords in the future.

Google controls chromium. If firefox dies google will have a monopoly.
I don't think firefox will die though. Especially with servo and stylo looking as good as it does so far.

>Google controls chromium
This is how I know that you're either in college or are a new grad.
When multiple corporations cooperate in building the same product, money, patents, features, and other negotiations take place to ensure that all involved parties come out with a satisfying level of control over the product.
Microsoft nor any other corporation would not EVER contribute to another company's open source project, unless they were given the right to have a significant voice in the direction of the product.
You waste millions, tens of millions of developer salaries to... improve someone else's product? Why?

Attached: 1517189330181.jpg (392x309, 141K)

I just want something not shit to come out. Firefox is filled with SJW cancer. Waterfox is a quirky Firefox. Chromium is google, Brave is google by another name, and anything closed source is off the table. I'm sure some faggot will mention pale meme (became invalidated ever since they blocked AdNauseum) or Ice Cat (no repository or snap).

Web browsers all fucking suck shit. Firefox just allows more customization due to about:config.

retard, learn to read

>You waste millions, tens of millions of developer salaries to... improve someone else's product? Why?
Microsoft would be adding commits to improve their version first and foremeost. It's not because they have other companies interest at mind. Is Microsoft going to make their version completely open source or are they going to have proprietary code like chrome?

>no armv8
Into the trash...

this>firefox bad because telemetry
>chrome good
you are a dumb nigger. you are the blackest gorilla nigger I have ever seen.

>Microsoft nor any other corporation would not EVER contribute to another company's open source project, unless they were given the right to have a significant voice in the direction of the product.
unless you can prove otherwise, that's exactly what they did

>arm
Fucking cuck.

Attached: 1559094032.jpg (487x462, 99K)

>arm
I'm sure rpi users will be utterly crushed

Chromium Edge is closed source at the moment. They've detailed their philosophy in a repo.

You're being bullheaded and obstinate about basic business principles, and expect me to produce a closed-door business dealing out of my ass?
Either think about the economics or don't think at all, but don't bother voicing your opinion either since it wouldn't be based in reality at that point.
github.com/MicrosoftEdge/MSEdge

P.S. The apple does not fall far from the tree; Microsoft is incredibly bureaucratic, as was IBM. Any dealing that would result in the effective discontinuation of one of their flagship products (Microsoft Edge) in favor of a collaboration with Google would involve an army of highly ranked executives from either side.

MS is pretty much forced to contribute thanks to Chrome's ridiculous market share (have to ensure winshitters have a good browsing experience) and Google's efforts to kill the original Edge. You have to be delusional to think that MS has anywhere near the same level of control as Google. And even if MS did have the same level of control, two multi-hundred billion dollar data-hungry megacorps controlling Chrome isn't exactly better for the end users or the competition than one.

Attached: file.png (1517x381, 98K)

>Google's efforts to kill the original Edge
Unlike Microsoft's efforts to silently uninstall and replace Chrome on Windows, you mean.

How is that relevant? Did something give you the impression that I'm trying to defend MS here?