I just realized the implication that

I just realized the implication that
>get woke, go broke appears to hold in most cases
>the vast majority of tech companies are filled with woketards
Are we about to see the largest bubble burst since 2008?

Attached: Screen_Shot_20181025_at_11.02.15_AM.png (1354x784, 869K)

not technology, go ask Jow Forums or Jow Forums

what I don't get is - if it's truly noncompetitive to do this, somebody with power at those companies must realize it.
do they not have secret inner teams of competent white dudes to sort shit out? while maintaining a public facade of diversity?

is it noncompetitive to do it though? The fact that a vast majority of tech companies are both woke and incredibly profitable implies that having woke employees is profitable.

these teams are not secret, these are just workers that were hired in the earlier years.
These companies are only going to collapse when they retire, which means 20-30 years. Before that happens more and more bugs are going to happen, but no catastrophes.

Apparently, if you're supposed to do that, nobody told Intel

Problem with Facebook (and most tech companies) right now is that they are still trying to appease rabid leftists. They think if they just cave enough to democrat and leftist politician demands, they will fuck off and just let the tech companies do business as usual.

That's a violation of the number one rule when dealing with leftists: never apologize and never admit wrongdoing

the fintech company I'm working for is literally 100% white males and asians and we're killing it

get jaded, stay faded

Attached: 1099610young.png (320x320, 10K)

It's good for PR, which means it's profitable until the lack of competent designers and researchers catches up to you and you fall behind / have massive security breaches.

No it doesn't. An alternative explanation is that being incredibly profitable implies you have the resources to spare on implementing a wokeness facade.

This

80%-90% white and asian males at my company, occasional pajeet or woman who makes the grade

In some ways they are fooled by the quality of academics. Academics give tons of free insights which are used to build the products upon which the tech companies are based. Academics are the ultimate source of truth for everything the company knows, academics trained everyone from their accountants to their engineers - and the academics say that women and men are interchangeable and that diversity improves things. Why doubt them now?

Bill Gates once went to Saudi Arabia and told a group of their businessmen that they'd never hope to compete while they failed to utilize half of their potential workforce. That's how these capitalists think - why, if I could double the supply of labor, I'd half the price! Plus, I'll get the bonus of all that diversity!

What they've overlooked is that the fields upon which they rely on for the truths that let them do business are based math, science, evidence, logic. The field telling them that they're racist if they don't hire Shaniqua as frequently as they hire Wang Kim, are based on subjective readings of 18th century novels or some such. It's basically an Emperor Has No Clothes situation, and sometimes the guys running the business get fooled.

Of course, mostly you'll notice that engineering and software development are dominated by white and Asian men. If there is a woman, she's almost never white - why is that? That's because she's a diversity hire, and why hire for one minority group (women) when you could hire for two (woman of color).

Women tend to be concentrated in areas where they don't visibly cause much damage or where women are particularly useful. HR, assistants, people managers, anything not requiring technical skills, etc.

these companies aren't going broke because they are woke

they are getting btfo because their business models are unsustainable, the companies themselves are not innovative enough, and their management just wants to take their funders for a ride

ask nike and gillette how their woke marketing campaigns have been going

Are you guys fucking stupid? Please gain some wisdom outside of your computer screen. There's a lot you're not seeing here.

>he says, refusing to elaborate on literally anything
You could be talking about Jedi magic for all you've contributed

SJW detected

Really well, actually. The rightoids fall for the outrage marketing ploys every single time and give these companies insane amounts of free publicity.

>do they not have secret inner teams of competent white dudes to sort shit out? while maintaining a public facade of diversity?
Yes, I'm on one. You'll never be able to apply for my job, it's something you're hand picked for. Assuming you're white and actually competent and have good work ethic you can swing it though

How did you get it?

I applied for a job at one of the big tech companies, worked for a while with obvious diversity hires, essentially carried the whole team for a year or so, then the CTO had an architect hand pick a new inner team (all white) and I was on it

Ah, I'm in a tiny little company and carrying the team at the moment.
Must be nice in a bigger firm.