Chink botnet browser looks 1000x better than LGBTXOPPQEDFFG Browser, Jewish Botnet Browser and SJWfox combined

Chink botnet browser looks 1000x better than LGBTXOPPQEDFFG Browser, Jewish Botnet Browser and SJWfox combined.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190529_001017.png (1442x788, 1008K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/toolkit/components/aboutmemory/content/aboutMemory.js#451
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And uses less resources than both, Opera is pretty good I'm, don't care if it's chink, they can't do jack shit with my data anyway.

Can you remove that thing in the sidebar?

>prove me wrong

You are wrong

/thread

Yes.

just use chrome, prandesh
also botnet but objectively superior in every single way

Yes, but it's kinda handy having a telegram in the sidebar.

Can you cite some ways Chrome is superior? Because Opera is literally Chrome but with customization and more options, it also doesn't treat you like a tech illiterate.

>And uses less resources than both
Wrong! I have 31 tabs open in Firefox v67.

Attached: 31tabs.png (1920x1054, 227K)

You just changed the cache location, enjoy your tabs taking ages to load.

No, I didn't. You would have seen the disk usage go up. I have disk cache disable and only use RAM for cache.

>No, I didn't. You would have seen the disk usage go up.
Are you retarded? That's not cache works.
>I have disk cache disable and only use RAM for cache.
No, you don't. Firefox would take GiBs of RAM with that amount of tabs. These are cached somewhere in your disk or just not active at all.

>seething
Dude, I do have disk cache disabled and only mem cache enabled. I lowered the process content and went to about:memory and clicked minimize memory usage. This is easy shit. Why are you in denial?

well, it doesn't have the faggot error mascots unlike Furryzilla so I'm a convert.

>I lowered the process content and went to about:memory and clicked minimize memory usage.
So you just cached your tabs? Retard.

>Opooera

>You just changed the cache location
Yes, I am using cache (memory). Lets see opera with 31 tabs.

When you press that button you are actually caching shit to your drive, stupid tech illiterate. Jesus Christ, the absolute state of this board.

prove it

also, switching tabs isnt slow at all. still waiting for that screenshot that shows opera using less resources with 31 tabs.

>1+1=2
>prove it
Try reading the documentation, retard. It forces the garbage collector to kick in, unloading cached tabs and caching current ones to your drive. And I'm not even a Opera user.

>no link to the docs that state this
>no screeshot of opera with 31 tabs

ctrl+shift+s

is vivaldi any good? i want to move from garbage firefox that crashes and uses 6gb of ram and im looking for alternatives

>Yes, I am using cache (memory). Lets see opera with 31 tabs.
>no screeshot of opera with 31 tabs
I guess we can play being retarded too

Attached: new.png (1440x1080, 207K)

>yahoo main page for 33 tabs
c'mon dude.

looks like more resources than firefox to me

>muh flatshit

Not him but:
dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/toolkit/components/aboutmemory/content/aboutMemory.js#451
It's basically calling GC and CC and exchanging some memory, it's not the standard behavior of Firefox. Why do you think it's hidden on about:memory instead of being triggered automatically? Because it does more harm than good.

Now compare standard Opera vs Firecucks
It even disabled my uBlock on startup because it wasn't verified or something like that lmao

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 286K)

Not to mention that Opera had 4chanX, uBlock and Session Buddy installed, while Firefox only had uBlock, that got disabled like I said

>the menu-on-the-side meme
it's like being back in 2012. fuck progress

Entirely optional.

How the fuck can I get rid of that from firefox? That's the one thing I can't seem to customize.

have sex

Yeah really looks amazing

Attached: opera.png (1920x1200, 46K)