Kyle is confirmed racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=9RD_NzGIGLg

Attached: Bittwit.png (1412x850, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq94WTCBQR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>HAHAHHA le racist xDD
>yujew link

Did not click, will not click, take the soifornian eceleb out of my site.

Guards!

youtube.com/watch?v=Fq94WTCBQR0

reminder that bitwit is an obnoxious try hard

i dont know who this is but why would you pretend to be another race like this? it isn't funny and honestly i'm amazed his video has so many likes

I think it's fucking hilarious and I hope it triggers the SJW's.

All the modern politics is racist as fuck.
Niggers are good people! no Niggers are bad people!

This. Niggers fucking suck. Asians and whites are the only decent people.

By the same coin,all whites are super rich and should pay reparations and self flaggelate for being responsible for everything bad in the world.

Whites are the only people who fought a war to end slavery of other people. Literally too empathetic. To the point of borderline cuckoldry

They're are still all rich and have to pay out.
There is no such thing as poor white people.

Go to some eastern european country or south africa or south america
plenty poor white people there

Hello jew! You first!

Deport all non whites and non Asians from white countries!

Racist is a buzzword.

So are you saying to me that is quite stupid to judge a group with literally billions of people in endless different situations all the same, like both the far left and far right like to do?

> *drunk as fuck* how many rams have you got?
fucking hell. this guy is terrible.

This. It is a buzzword used toward people with natural healthy group preference and evolutionary compulsions.

>literally billions

What are you talking about based fence sitting retard?

how can anyone be racist when race is a social construct?

>fence sitting
So i have to choose between being an authoritarian retard that hates blacks or an authoritarian retard that hates whites?

Racism is not technology
You must go back to pol

Exactamundo.

Do they think they are descended from protohumans who said "hey those guys don't look like me, I bet they are nice though" or the ones who said "hey those guys don't look like me, I'm going to kill them with a sharp rock affixed to a stick"

The answer may surprise them.

Group preference and not being a self genocidal retard exists outside of politics. Get off your fence Peterstein acolyte.

>racist
So?
Fick kikes
Fuck niggers
Fuck chinks
Fuck jannies

Attached: IMG_20190519_172715_580.jpg (1078x974, 75K)

One thing is "prefering whites", another is melting em into a stereotype goo you judge all people with, which is exactly what both far groups do.
There's only one black, one white, one asian, and they're all replicated like Agent smiths.

technology is racism

No they obviously said "hey youre nothing like us and are more stupid and violent , please come and take over our lands, outbreed our people and destroy us!"

What in the fuck are you talking about? Acknowledging groups, races and preference etc. Is the opposite of "goop".

I can tell youre trying the same tired " muh white is arbitrary " tactic so many idiots use and this has been proven wrong so many times. White Europeans of all kinds are far more alike than you give credit for and this has been proven time and time again when shown clusters correlate with self identified race, in pharmacology and drug effects and so much more.

Look up the history of white euros, survive the jive has a few good videos on things like this. Stop spouting this meme

My point is just to not create politics based on the race of the person because you just misrepresents the needs of most people in that group.
There's rich whites, poor whites, whites that rob cars, whites that didn't did nothing wrong.
So if for example, you do a program that target all the poors instead of all the blacks, you kinda end being more efficient at helping all the poor people.

>an asian guy doing a stereotypical asian impression is racist
dude lived with his chink grandparents with his wife for years

Isn't he Mexican or fillipino?

Absolutely nothing you're saying has anything to do with what I'm saying and I honestly cannot even understand what your point is.

So you are only allowed to take the piss out of your own kind. Seems a bit hypocritical to me.

I'm just saying that this wouldn't even fit a normie's definition of racism

Shit wit

seeing this as racist is actually racist. its just a character who happens to talk in engrish

RENT FREE

He talk about that BBC he knows what's up.

Yet 13 still do 50.

Then he is based.

He's a selfhating mentally ill hapa product of WMAF.

Attached: APuwv13.jpg (1300x812, 298K)

Don't know about racist but unfunny and annoying for sure, couldn't make more than one minute.

Fuck off you autistic Asian masculinity prick.

Found another failed hapa child

Don't shoot up the mall and stop browsing Jow Forums

No he's half Chinese

>hapa bad except when its Asian man then its good

We can see what youre doing Eurasian Tiger. Stop posting. Either both are fine, or none are.

Non of them are fine however asian males needs to be alpha to have a chance with white females which results in their offspring being somewhat tolerable. Loser white males with their imported wifes from sex tourism create abominations.

>neither are fine but allow me to shill fucking white women !

Yep definitely Eurasian tiger. Ive seen you and your ilk post this same tripe countless times. Fuck off you spamming cuckold.

Asian males fucking white females is so insignificant it doesn't even matter and their offsprings aren't a threat to white society. Meanwhile little Elliot Rodgers are being created every seconds due to white losers resorting to buying chinky wife from AliExpress. Your wife is pregnant with Luke again now Linus?

Attached: 614c7b7d-5dbd-49e0-af55-7935b3c38fd6.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Cant be racist because he dont even white

>Black people can't be racist toward white people
Your argument is invalid.

he's not white so he can't be racist. I think his parents or grand parents are literally chinese or some shit aswell

basically, go fuck yourself redditor

Kyle's wife is not bad looking but she doesn't seem the type to reproduce.