/csg/ - Chink Shit General 《Chairman Mao Edition》

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Previous Thread >News
• Ha! Gayyyyyyyyyyyyy
• Nillkin or bust • Cheap and nasty • user likes dem petite • Huggable Porkie leggo • user learns the name of the game • Chink-a-poor • Reps for a Wiseguy • Redmeme Airdots review • Senfer audiobuds with a side of uGreen• LEPIN Chiron and a low-riding Stang • /co/ stickers • Dogs love Drones • /csg/ billionaire club • Toys for light patting • Bretty Gud BT Speaker

Attached: Chairman_Mao_3.jpg (280x286, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/cumproof/32624127216.html
ebay.com.au/itm/2-Pieces-Durable-USB3-1-USB-C-Type-C-Female-Jack-Socket-Connector-Waterproof/153429571718
usb.org/document-library/usb-type-ctm-cable-and-connector-specification-revision-14-march-29-2019
aliexpress.com/item/Freeing-shipping-N156HCA-GA3-N156HCA-GA3-15-6-IPS-LCD-LED-Screen-Display-Panel-Matrix-FHD/32982264498.html
aliexpress.com/item/30pin-EDP-Driver-Controller-Board-MINI-HDMI-N156HCE-EBA-N156HCA-EBA-N156HCA-EAB-N156HCA-GA3-G156HCE/33014450750.html
aliexpress.com/item/HANRESHE-Silver-Buddhism-Peace-Symbol-Swastika-Necklace-with-Leather-Rope-Hinduism-Jewelry-Dropshipping-Fashion-Silver/32892975002.html
lygte-info.dk/review/USBpower Xiaomi Mi 60W Fast+QC+PD usb charger CDQ06ZM UK.html
lygte-info.dk/review/USBpower Tutuo USB Smart Charger QC-025PT UK.html
aliexpress.com/item/33028203915.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for yanwen sucks balls

The madmen in my office bought some HDMI to composite video converters. They got several different expecting to get chinked.
One of them was this cable which simply has two plugs connected to each other (this is not how converting digital to analog works).

Attached: hdmi.jpg (2154x2156, 896K)

NGAGING THE CHINK EMP

动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门

This is what they did by the way. It's a SNES mini with HDMI output connected to HDMI-AV converter which in turn connected to AV-RF (radio receiver) converter and plugged into some old ass CRT tv.
RF was added to go full retard and not stop halfway.
Shit works.

Attached: IMG_20190529_172714.jpg (4000x3000, 2.65M)

Wait, RF is not connected on that photo.
Here's the full clusterfuck.

Attached: IMG_20190529_180116.jpg (4000x3000, 3.31M)

Holy fuck user, that shit's cooked.
What was the point? Just for keks?

Noice /vr/ set-up

Attached: HTB1VfcmmlfH8KJjy1Xbq6zLdXXap.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

I don't even know. Probably muh autentic experience and attempt to play old games on CRT (never mind the conversion to digital and back).
Then yeah, it escalated.
We actually work in TV industry which is why we had all the crap like various converters, cables and TVs lying around.

Pretty handy for throwing a stray into a river
even comes with string for you to tie a weight.

HDMI is a standard that can handle both digital and analog data. My (crapple) laptop won't handle the analog data via this port so I had to buy a HDMI to DVI adapter, but my Rpi does handle this data, since the HDMI to VGA adapter actually works with it. Both adapters were chinky ones likely without any much circuitry in them.

I need a digitizer for a xiaomi phone, do you know a place that doesn't take 999 days on delivery?

stupid question, complete electronics pleb here.
I'm assembling a modded GBA to gift someone. It needs a tp4056 charging module, but it comes with a shitty micro usb connector. Could I just desolder it and put a waterproofed usb-c in its place? If not, can I just buy the o-ring seals?

Attached: tp4056-battery-charging-module-500x500.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>HDMI is a standard that can handle both digital and analog data.
No, it's strictly digital.
Of course at the end of the day, it's still a wire and a connector, so you can send any signals you want through any pins (analog, USB, 220V AC or morse code).
Technically if you have a device which decodes data, then sends it to those pins as analog signal through an HDMI shaped connector with HDMI shaped pins, you can transfer analog via this HDMI cable (but it won't be HDMI standard). And there are no devices that do that, those pins are fucking random.
It's simply a case of chink bullshit similar to sand batteries or fake SSDs.

Attached: fake-usb-ssd.jpg (830x302, 70K)

Not sure if you can get USB-C connectors with the same physical pin configuration & spacing, but that would be the only thing stopping you. If it was me I'd just buy either an IP*4 micro USB and solder it in.

Also why the hell does a gaming console need to be waterproof? That seems kinda retarded.

so it looks flush and neat as if it were oem.
If I'm gonna mod a console, might as well do it right.

No, the pinouts are definitely not compatible.
Type-C variants are all over ali, what's your problem exactly?

aliexpress.com/item/cumproof/32624127216.html
ebay.com.au/itm/2-Pieces-Durable-USB3-1-USB-C-Type-C-Female-Jack-Socket-Connector-Waterproof/153429571718

I have no idea what the pin pitch of these are, but it may be compatible with your micro usb assuming the pins you need line up. The latest USB-C spec is here: usb.org/document-library/usb-type-ctm-cable-and-connector-specification-revision-14-march-29-2019

the housing has a bit of gap to it without the seal.
Guess I'll just get a sealed micro.
thanks.

I still don't understand why you cant get a type-c version and then replace type-c it comes with a sealed one.

What could it be?

Attached: package.jpg (4000x3000, 654K)

because I'm not sure if the circuitry is the same.

128gb shark finally came in the mail

Attached: 128shark1.jpg (4000x3000, 633K)

Testing it out on a shit sd card reader

Attached: 128shark_inadapter.jpg (4000x3000, 598K)

Well? How was it?

I'm sure you can get faster speeds if you have a better card reader. I'm just using it to keep anime on my phone so shit write speeds is ok

Attached: 128shark_test.png (400x364, 33K)

And its got a full working 128GB (or whatever), not a bucket load less as we have seen with other cards posted here as examples?
How much was it?

Is it fine to purchase RAM from China?

Filled it up to about 94gb so far. Sharks are pretty reliable. I'm sure the whole cards works. You only get 115gb though

Attached: 128gbShark_sofar.png (964x844, 53K)

maybe the anonsito that suggested it is here now

>You only get 115gb though
I would be more worried if chink sd card got full 128GB.

There's Sandisk cards priced pretty much the same as the Sharks. Why would you prefer the latter over the former?

That's not how you check capacity of an sd card. Use something like H2testw to test it instead to not get chinked by controller.

Does sandisks have shark on them?

Attached: 1536644137712.jpg (4160x3120, 318K)

That's a fair point.
It also seems that the Shark buyers are getting a USB adapter thrown in as a gift.

is it worth buying eneloop equivalent chink AA batteries?

Not really, just get IKEA LADDAs.

Sharks are cute
I already wrote about 100gb on the card. I'm not clearing it anymore
I didn't get an adapter with my order

Attached: 128shark_smol.jpg (4000x3000, 555K)

welcome to the shark club

i want to find new store so i can get free stuff to review for them.

how to find new stores hmmm

Want to know how I know your skin is brown?

I agree. So I ended up just buying everything to try, literally. I have my salary to waste so why not?
Also saw reviews that the S8 tempered glass from Nillkin was crap with bad adhesive only on the sides,
which is very strange considering the price and the one I used for the chink phone being this good holding up after two major falls.
I then decided not to get the Nillkin one for the S8 (plus) and try out this weird af UV gimmick one plus apply glue yourself DIY one.

Wish me good luck. The S8 is not my phone so don't complain to me about buying expensive stuff. I do not expect the 1.25 dollar one to work desu, so I will use the gimmick one first with glue and light thing. Why do I feel that this one is just a complete rip-off garbage.

Attached: full retard on phone stuff.png (988x1284, 176K)

Holy shit the quality is garbage. That's for showing us user, I was considering those converters before but sure as fuck not now.

Look at this dude, $8 on a fucking screen protector. What is this, insertnormiestore? GET OFF MY CHAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1452971503135.jpg (852x1041, 150K)

When you bought at least two screen protectors where it felt ass to touch the screen or just film that sucks so that it doesnt protect against shit and collects scratches you will do the same.

>quality
It's not a thing you should be even thinking about when converting between digital and analog signals.

What's a good store to get 3.5mm jacks and RCA jacks? R-connector looks the most legit but their shipping is taking absolutely forever.

Why? I am pretty sure I can output 240p from HDMI, even if I have to create a custom resolution in drivers.

aha i figured out how to find the new stores.

now, how should i go about asking?

Dear sir, Do you need me to test and review products?

Honestly, i used to like the Nillkin branded cases (and i used the free screen protector that came with them for other stuff) during the G.Note3 era and used them up until my V20 for most of my phones. Cheap and covered your phone pretty well so i ordered a few each time.

Bought one of the newer ones for my Note 9, no place to grip at all since the curved glass and damn thing fell on the first time i pulled it out of the pocket since the corners aren't coevered. (200$ to replace the screen myself, still waiting on the adhesive)

Attached: 1445251363_1341115915.jpg (677x497, 71K)

Do you have a YouTube channel or blog with hundreds of thousands of subscribers/readers, or are you just Pajeet#2,000,000 looking for a handout? If the former, link to your channel and say so. If you're the latter, fucking kill yourself and make the world drink a little less.

Attached: 1539262697940.webm (720x404, 622K)

Anyone who knows of someone who can print stickers with rounded corners on non-glossy paper so that you can write with ink over it? I want custom diskette labels for my pirated Amiga games.

Shit, that was unlucky, as for me I love the new Nillkin "Nature" TPU cases you can see in my order list, they cost usually 5 bucks.

Few things to note:
1. The nature case gives a nice feel to the touch like the free case you get with Xiaomi, just slightly denser/thicker and covers the back of your phone only, with extra silicone around the camera to protect it from falls, I do no bother with lens protector screen because fuck that I dont give a shit about camera. Some models also include colored plastic for this part, it really depends on which model.

2. The Nillkin screen protector, which user above laughed at me for, is the only one where they did not cover the top of the phone camera at all. The cheap ones do this, there is a clear difference between them and frankly I prefer that design of not covering up the speaker...

3. The case gets yellow over time, some months and it starts to go from clear to yellow visibly after use. I do not think this is a problem, I do not expect cases to last for more than half a year tops...

I forgot to mention i meant their frosted cases and the simpler tpu cases.

Problem with the newer cases is that unlike in earlier phones where the gripped the sides and gave some protection, with the curved screen meme going about they sit on the top and bottom making it feel like there isn't a case so the sides are exposed. The leather flip cases from them should still be fine though.

Honestly, if i end up botching the fix i might as well buy some used S9 off fleabay and be done with it.

have a (you)
another (you)

there, do you feel better now?
no youtube channel crap. white skin here. I want more packages to fill the addiction. if i can help glorious chinese while doing so, then its win-win. kung hei fat choi!

Why are there no cheap portable monitors available? A 15.6 monitor is like $130, it's insane.

try alibaba ?

>not building one by yourself
aliexpress.com/item/Freeing-shipping-N156HCA-GA3-N156HCA-GA3-15-6-IPS-LCD-LED-Screen-Display-Panel-Matrix-FHD/32982264498.html
aliexpress.com/item/30pin-EDP-Driver-Controller-Board-MINI-HDMI-N156HCE-EBA-N156HCA-EBA-N156HCA-EAB-N156HCA-GA3-G156HCE/33014450750.html

I get what you mean,
I have a simple Nature TPU case, picture for reference. It is cheaper than the frosted case, maybe it's even better? It seems to cover up the corners well.
That is also why I add a screen protector for the front. Now there is just a tiny line in between that is not protected and I feel like it is completely acceptable, because despite losing it twice I received no damage on the phone - just to the TPU case and the screen protector.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1001x1001, 67K)

It's not that different from Aliexpress pricewise.

Interesting, I haven't thought of that, thanks!

I received the truth of Dao.. Now I don't buy things.

Probably more grippy that then frosted case. Still, i ended up getting a Ringke case since it covers the corners extremely well, and it's possible to use with a Qi charger.

Also my gripe is that it fell flat on the ground, and even though i had a glass screen protector there was a sharp rock and it penetrated the glass and besides that one the corner was struck on the metallic end of the frame and the glass also cracked there.Screen still works and responsive everywhere but i'm not going to be like these zoomers with smashed phones pacing about.

Attached: 20190529_174405.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

There is just no big market for these screens to have them mass-produced for cheap. I have seen small touchscreens go in low price by manufacturers, but then they make a big quantity of them too .

It's a sad state, the screens exist, I mean they are used on a lot of cheap phones...

While it does not sit that well on the phone it is surely the best alternative if you care about looks. In my case I use a blue phone so I prefer being able to see it as blue past the case.

It's not something many people would care about. I think you ought to go around with a screen that isn't broken too. I would never have smashed my phone if it wasn't for the fact I bike around a whole lot and left it in a unclosed pocket by mistake.

You're a real piece of shit, my man. Scammers like you drive up the prices for the rest of us and decrease seller trust. As suggested, consider suicide.

What's a good controller for phone VR?
My FiiT 2S doesn't have that button for cardboard nor do I have a daydream controller.

Open to both single and dual handed suggestions, maybe I need one of both to fool around with to figure out what is best for my case.
I currently have a 8bido Zero and it's lacking basically useless in 3d space with the only the Dpad.

Got my second bootleg figure, it's definitely not as good as the Kaine one I got the other day, loose/ bent joints, missing hands, but it still looks pretty good for £12.

Attached: IMG_20190529_160651.jpg (2586x2834, 945K)

for the price of all these fakes you could buy 1 real figure that looks way better

Use your fucking properly, I don't have a single scratch on a 5 year old phone and never used cases or other housewife shit ever.

Fucking phone*

My Buddhist symbol of peace necklace finally arrived!

Attached: IMG_20190529_171443.jpg (2822x3105, 731K)

>people still putting screen protectors on tempered glass in the year of our lord 2019

The kind of niggas who are still running avast I assume.

From a distance they look no different from the real figures I've got so I don't really see the point in that.

perfect

Attached: IMG_20190529_171524.jpg (1732x2309, 473K)

How much would it cost to power a desktop PC with solar, at least some portion of the day? And how much would it cost from chinksites?

This is actually handy

apply for freebies. getting stuff for free in exchange for reviews is more of an amazon thing because reviews are worth something there. random ali sellers won't give you shit just for feedback.

>order smth from EU for 87€
>they send the wrong shit, blame me.and want me to pay a 30€ shipping to return it

>order smth from china
>they send the wrong thing
>refund it without fuckery

we need to find the chink in their armor

if youre immitting me cause of what i said a few threads ago, mine hasnt arrived yet and is an actul buddhist necklace

No idea what post you're referring to.

>is an actul buddhist necklace
so is this one, notice how it goes counter-clockwise.
aliexpress.com/item/HANRESHE-Silver-Buddhism-Peace-Symbol-Swastika-Necklace-with-Leather-Rope-Hinduism-Jewelry-Dropshipping-Fashion-Silver/32892975002.html

dont be a retard, you can obviously wear it backwards. regardless i have literally never seen an omote manji on an angle, the only manji on an angle is the swatstista.

>you can obviously wear it backwards
why would anyone do that though :O

they literally absorb the power of the impact if you drop it on the ground you mongoloid

it saved my screens dozens of times

Anyone bought those Xiaomi desktop chargers before? Been think of getting an Aukey one but came across this too.

Attached: 960c4db9-35ed-4b75-976d-98f26ff20eac.jpg (640x640, 16K)

Ordered a 30kg vice from China so if your package is all smashed up it was because of me

Attached: cute-anime-girl-blue-eyes-smiling.jpg (1600x900, 153K)

Probably made out of shit material

I have one, it replaced my 5 port anker, barely gets warm to the touch, doesn't support PD so no macbook charging, QC works well enough on my phone.
The cord, while a standard 2 pin reversible, is a bit deeper than standard ports, so not all cables will work.

Beats I've bought so many random charging stations in the past this one is very good.
lygte-info.dk/review/USBpower Xiaomi Mi 60W Fast+QC+PD usb charger CDQ06ZM UK.html

I have a TUTUO one which is also good.
lygte-info.dk/review/USBpower Tutuo USB Smart Charger QC-025PT UK.html

The super 10 port Orico is also good but too large and expensive for home use, maybe in the office.

What do you mean? I paid 10 dollars for that stuff.

>30kg vice
>10 dollars
u wot

Attached: IMG_20190529_184338.jpg (4000x3000, 3.74M)

Attached: IMG_20190529_184601.jpg (4000x3000, 3.75M)

Why does that look like a portuguese citizenship card and DL? Are European docs that similar nowadays?

Yea, prolly some EU standard

Someone buy it and review it please.
aliexpress.com/item/33028203915.html

I ain't using no nigger lovin app

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-184916_AliExpress.jpg (1080x2280, 332K)

I had one of those, it fell apart in less than year. Be careful with it, it has sharp edges.

One of my new orders from Yanwen entered my country only 4 days slower than another order sent with Ali standard, paid for the same day. All my other Yanwen orders the last quarter never came.

Since when was rock and punk "urban"