How do you feel about docs written by Indians?

Or online help, blog pots or articles in general?

I must admit I have a strong bias against responses by Indians for multiple reasons: they are usually unnecessarily verbose, make no sense, don’t address the problem at hand.

I came to a point where I skip or avoid answers written by online users with stereotypical Indian names.

However, I want to put this bias away. Is there anything IT related that Indians have done that would change my mind?

Attached: B32E5C10-8C61-4844-BAC0-A2A1D3D08FFA.jpg (621x414, 53K)

>blog posts

I really don't think this is the right place to ask.

Indians copy-paste bullshit verbose answers for internet points. I avoid Indian sounding responses too

These bastards ruined quora.

I can't believe the guy in the front is married. I guess even a poo can get a girl. FUG

who cares about the author if the solution is well explained and works.
but you know pajs rarely do that

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

they will write things that may be accurate, but they do not understand why its accurate. even indian cooks online do this; to them following instructions takes priority over comprehension and reasoning. a lot of their docs are either copy and paste, dumbed down or a suggested alternative that is easier

they are completely incapable of thinking outside the box and will not offer deeper discussion

also, india is vast in numbers with internet access, so for every 1 quality indian there are 20000 blocking him from sight

its reasonable to exit the second you hear the accent or read the name, but theres that .004% chance the content might be useful so i dunno lmao

Not really. India is a hypercompetitive society based on strict and pettily defined prestige ranks. I can't comment on where this came from - the British? the Mughals? - but it persists today in their massive civil service. It permeates every aspect of Indian life, including their private business culture. Because up until the 80s or so you had to get through 9001 layers of bureaucracy (with heavy bribing) to get any form of enterprise started or maintained, what was called the "License Raj", private business ended up mirroring how the civil service operates.

The greatest thing you can aspire to be as an Indian man is like "Joint Union Secretary of Cantonment Water Allocation" or something, some sinecure position deep in the civil service where you do fuckall. When disasters happen, the families of the victims usually demand that the government compensate them by giving the family members government jobs. Wedding announcements in India usually prominently include the man's position, especially if he's a civil servant. The point I'm trying to get at is that competence and skill have no place in Indian government, and by extension, the rest of society - seniority and prestige, and blindly following your seniors, are everything. It's like a turbo-China without the intelligence, or shared history and culture, or strong executive government.

When an Indian IT shitter does anything, especially "answering" questions, he doesn't give a shit about the answer. He's playing a metagame based around raising his profile so that he can stand out from the other 10000 poos applying to whatever sweatshop job he wants. The verbosity is there to confuse you into just going along with what he says, which is a classic trick people with seniority use to enforce their place in the great Indian prestige ladder, and which he has probably picked up from them.

tl;dr is right, day of the loo soon

Worked at EY a while ago and saw this first hand. Offshore Network support team interviewed for a new team lead. Candidates were guys who'd done 5 years deeply uninspiring work, barely closing tickets and showing zero initiative v one guy who'd been a team lead in another group and had cross trained about 6 monhs earlier.
Interviewed by European manager, he knocks it out the park, knows how to speak anglo-american business speak and has demonstrable experience of improvements and tasks above and beyond his role description.
The other poo's got batshit and sent an open e-mail, signed by 40 of them, to everyone involved in Global Support, absolutely seething the most 'senior' people were passed over.
Global HR involved and got into a huge argument with India about 'local culture' - guy kept his job but most of that team got thrown out fairly quickly.

I am Indian and I write blog posts on mathematical gradient engines and fractals. I think they're pretty cool, people seem to respond to them positively.
I am myself biased and won't give an equal chance to any Indian website/post/video/opinion on the internet. Indians make me cringe.

I’ve lived in India and can confirm. Indians depend heavily on rote memorization, there’s almost no real thinking going on, just remembering

lel

I mean Indians are forced to memorize shit passed down by the west, thats why they all seem to reference the source material robotically when they write. Again, they're forced to do it or they fail their education, so really its not their fault.

Attached: bacon-toothpaste-2.jpg (600x343, 29K)

humans all have creative thought capabilities, they're just destroyed by Indian bureaucracy that runs the education system there, same in many asian countries

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: 1.jpg (614x449, 231K)

There are good, knowledgable Indians who really know their shit, though. You just have to remember Sturgeon's law: 90% of everything is shit and there's 1.3 billion Indians.

Indian Indians are generally low quality but the Indian Americans are usually very smart.

i want to kill myself when they say "sir"

>I am myself biased and won't give an equal chance to any Indian website/post/video/opinion on the internet. Indians make me cringe.

Ah yes the average Indian inferiority complex

To be fair, he could be an unbroken lineage descendant of both Alexander the Great and Kublai Khan, wading in a sea of Dravidics. India is a big place